Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my body is sick:

darclon888

i have done many errors in my life who have caused my body to become sick (HIV + Hepatitis C) i need to consume a heavy medicament on dailie basis. but as long as i take my medicine my life is pretty normal. but i am also still living with a substitution (diaphine) of hard drugs (heroine). yes i was a "junkie" for 7 years! (plz dont insult me cuz of this, i know hard drugs are bad and im rly working hard for getting away) but i havent consumed anything from the streets since almost 5 years and i feel ready to slowly stop with the substitution now and finally getting away from all this. its been a very long way! my question or concern is; is my weakened body and immune system even able to handle bioelectrical advancment? or will i maybe be damned to stay a beginner for the rest of my life as a result of my bad decisions made in my younger years? did i destroy everything? will Satan even "accept" my dedication after all of this? maybe im also just thinking too much i dont know... anyone got any tips or anything to say about this? would be much appreciated! best wishes to you all! -nicolas

I read somewhere on here that, drugs cause a lot of holes and weak spots in the aura. All I can say to be honest, is to meditate daily, clean your aura and chakras, work on healing yourself, use runes, anything you can to help and better yourself. Ask Satan for help/guidance on what you can do, he may guide you to books, websites and etc.. Make sure to stay consistent.

Just keep meditating--eventually you won't feel as great of a need for drugs. It might be a gradual transition, but that's not a bad thing :)
Hail Satan

If you are Gentile and sincere in your dedication, Satan accepted it, and you. He accepts us as we are, and with studying, gaining knowledge, experience, power meditation,  yoga, we can evolve to a better, wiser and more knowledgeable person.
Relationships with Satan is also of great importance, along with our Guardian Demon(s).
I used to also do hard drugs some years ago. I guess it was fated.  But I am clean now and a new person since coming to Satan. You did the dedication; you started a new life in Satan.
It takes time to accept that you made mistakes in the past. Don't beat yourself over them. Just do your best everyday, pat yourself on the back as often as you need to (no shame in that! I do it :3)reward yourself every so often on the year of your sober/drug-free anniversary (that's up to you, whether it be a meal at your favorite restaurant, a bubble bath, a trip to the movie theatre) and hang out with sober and non-drug using friends. It lifts your self-esteem and laughter and good times make you feel better.

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:44 PM, "darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i have done many errors in my life who have caused my body to become sick (HIV + Hepatitis C) i need to consume a heavy medicament on dailie basis. but as long as i take my medicine my life is pretty normal. but i am also still living with a substitution (diaphine) of hard drugs (heroine). yes i was a "junkie" for 7 years! (plz dont insult me cuz of this, i know hard drugs are bad and im rly working hard for getting away) but i havent consumed anything from the streets since almost 5 years and i feel ready to slowly stop with the substitution now and finally getting away from all this. its been a very long way! my question or concern is; is my weakened body and immune system even able to handle bioelectrical advancment? or will i maybe be damned to stay a beginner for the rest of my life as a result of my bad decisions made in my younger years? did i destroy everything? will Satan even "accept" my dedication after all of this? maybe im also just thinking too much i dont know... anyone got any tips or anything to say about this? would be much appreciated! best wishes to you all! -nicolas

Meditation is the key here. It's been proven, scientifically, to actually change the Human brain. While the mind is more than the brain, it can be understood a new television would get a better signal than an old, outdated model.

If you're Gentile and dedicated, the Gods and Goddesses will guide you, in multiple ways, to helping you eschew the drug user's mentality.

I, too, wrecked myself on drugs and, I assure you, they will help the sincere.

Never lie to them or yourself, listen to them and apply what they tell/show you.
I also feel compelled to say, you owe nothing to your old associates. They're not really your friends.

Hail Father Satan, the bearer of all Truth and knowledge!

thank you for your thoughts, people! much appriciated! best wishes to ya'll!

Hail Satan

thank you for your post! really pushes me up to feel people not attacking me for my past errors here! im getting accepted the way i am! gives me power!

Hail Enki!

I want to add here.
In satanism our souls and bodies are equally important, though power meditation is above all.
Satan and the gods will guide you to self care and improvement.
Physically, you need to give your body what it needs for healing and a powerful synergy in conjunction with power meditation. In doing those things, you will see a great amount of change within your body and soul and overall being.
Westonaprice.org For advice and wonderful tips on eating healthy nutrient dense foods for the body's optimum function. ever since changing my diet, I see a deep change in my health. I am more healthy than before.
Take this daily for a great immune boost. You will see a difference. These products are not cheap but not expensive either. Very worth it. One satanic member has noticed an increase in her health after following these guidelines.
http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Prod ... /index.cfm

http://www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-v ... xidant.htm

Continue to meditate and increase your soul's power. A strong soul affects the physical body and works for inner healing.
The Suns Square is great to do to work to heal yourself faster.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

Your body will recover with patience and effort and change of diet. Give your body the building blocks and nutrients it needs and you great change. I speak from experience.
You can heal yourself indeed. And FYI, there are cures for HIV and other so called diseases that "they"say is not curable. Keep in mind the jews and pharmaceutical companies can NOT profit off of healthy people.
-Meditation-Diet change and -Healing through spells and workings
Be Well.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:44 PM, "darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey there :D

wanted to say thank you for the info and the links you posted to my topic! unfortunately my english really isnt very good...problem is; im from switzerland and english isnt my mother tongue. its only very basic. and im having trouble to understand the kabalistic sun quare mantras...

do you maybe have the time to help me understand this site, please?

regarding the "full" healing from diseases like HIV. yea your absolutely right, fucking pharma giants dont profit from healthy people. they want to keep me in that situation for sure; since one box of my medicament costs almost 2000Euro! fucking assholes! also for the Hepatitis-C theres a new treatment! problem is that one full treatment costs still around 200'000Euro and they only giving it to the really acute cases (means if im about to die) even tho the medicament costs only 107Euro in production. but im loosing the point here :p

what did you mean exactly when you talk about cures? i was looking over google but theres lots of different ways they claim to have 'healed' the disease. what did you mean particulary? would be so awesome if i could maybe one day be totally free of this shit again. i fucked my life up so bad!!! i was younger and dumb! i thought im done with this world and didnt care anymore! and i was sure to be death by the next (max) 5 years so i didnt care anymore what happens to my body! big misstake! somehow i got out of this shit again and keept going on. now im 35 and my life is almost normal again except for these "souveniers" from my crash/junkie times. id give almost everything for a cure of both! i feel like a poisonous plant :(

well thank you and hope to read your answer soon! be safe! -nicolas

Hail Enki

@darclon888 First things first. If you've not dedicated yourself to Satan and, you feel so inclined, do so. That's the most important point.

If you have, then begin doing the meditations.

The JoS site has a lot if information on programming your aura for healing. The Sun square is a bit advanced. If you're dedicated, focus first on the basics.

But really, dedication is the first "must do" for anything to really help.

yea im "working" on getting ready for my dedication...few weeks ago i still felt not ready for it, so i decided to first read some more about exposing xtianity and other sites on the JOS pages. meanwhile i think im feeling like im ready to dedicate myself and start with my 40-day program. i was just collecting information. i havent started to meditate yet before my dedication as someone said (and i read somewhere) it could have negative effects...

yea the page with the sun square is too advanced for me to understand :p basicly everything about healing i have no idea. im totally new to all of this....

another question; right now i only have one sort of incense sticks (sandal wood nag champas) will that be ok to use on my ritual? or is sandal wood maybe not good? i have no idea :D

AND

i have no bath in my home and therefore cannot take a bath before my ritual. even showering can only be done cold after the evening in my home ;P will it be enough if i only wash myself thoroughly before starting? cuz i think id like to do my ritual in the night and not in the morning...theres too much distracting nosies in my home at daytime, if i dedicate i dont want to get interrupted all the time by trains and trucks and stuff like that...

best wishes! -nicolas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back