Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My black magic

David

hail to all the people who are in satan I joined jos forum about a few weeks ago I have already done aura Cleansing Meditation (more than a week), ‌ Meditation Foundation (more than a week), Evil Meditation (about a week) and a few other meditations After doing power meditations And I felt the effects in myself But there is someone in my life who wants to hurt me And He wants to torment me psychologically and sometimes it makes me suffer I want to destroy him I used to put a black aura around him and feel that the energy was doing its work I saw later that he was bored but after that I could not do this black magic for a few days
And I started to destroy her again through the energy of gray death, and i was directed the energy of gray death from the graveyard to her body, and was i saying the short phrase. And I affirmed that the energy of his gray death was killing him Later, after doing this, I realized that he was very bored and nervous And he was energyless and he slept most of the time He was tired and bored in the morning for no reason and very angry at night for no reason
Unreasonable he was much nervous from me and wanted to hit me physically I wanted to know if these are the effects of black magic? should I continue to do so? I want him to die soon And that I had not done meditation to open the chakras before
Do I have to do any other black magic?
What do you suggest I do to get rid of him?
Thank LORD SATAN
Thank you all
Thanks to the High Priests

David said:
hail to all the people who are in satan I joined jos forum about a few weeks ago I have already done aura Cleansing Meditation (more than a week), ‌ Meditation Foundation (more than a week), Evil Meditation (about a week) and a few other meditations After doing power meditations And I felt the effects in myself But there is someone in my life who wants to hurt me And He wants to torment me psychologically and sometimes it makes me suffer I want to destroy him I used to put a black aura around him and feel that the energy was doing its work I saw later that he was bored but after that I could not do this black magic for a few days
And I started to destroy her again through the energy of gray death, and i was directed the energy of gray death from the graveyard to her body, and was i saying the short phrase. And I affirmed that the energy of his gray death was killing him Later, after doing this, I realized that he was very bored and nervous And he was energyless and he slept most of the time He was tired and bored in the morning for no reason and very angry at night for no reason
Unreasonable he was much nervous from me and wanted to hit me physically I wanted to know if these are the effects of black magic? should I continue to do so? I want him to die soon And that I had not done meditation to open the chakras before
Thank LORD SATAN
Thank you all

I would not play around with grey energy, especially not, if not dedicated (without protection from Satan/Demons).
Better do a binding on the person who does hurt you (isa rune 40 day working). If you insist on the death of this person, better ask a demon (offer F-RTRs 300-500?) Do them then you should get your result.

David said:
Thank LORD SATAN
Thank you all

Woha.. evil.. why?

Just cut him out of your life. There is no need to kill someone, except for the situation when he harmed your seriously or if he tried to do so.

Satanists just don’t attack everybody spiritually, only because we can.
Why would you harm someone who is defenceless?

I mean, you can do whatever you feel is okay, ir what you think you have to do..
But the Gods do not teach us the unknown, just so we go out and curse everyone. They also teach us ethics. This is not a game, and the real world is both material and spiritual. I would suggest you rethink the whole situation.

Don‘t toy around with death magick and Energy.

You can just keep your distance, maybe bind him, and program his aura that he avoids you all the time.

We on this path, have to grow but also become adults.

David said:
hail to all the people who are in satan I joined jos forum about a few weeks ago I have already done aura Cleansing Meditation (more than a week), ‌ Meditation Foundation (more than a week), Evil Meditation (about a week) and a few other meditations

What is Evil Meditation?

NinRick said:
David said:
Thank LORD SATAN
Thank you all

Woha.. evil.. why?

Just cut him out of your life. There is no need to kill someone, except for the situation when he harmed your seriously or if he tried to do so.

Satanists just don’t attack everybody spiritually, only because we can.
Why would you harm someone who is defenceless?

I mean, you can do whatever you feel is okay, ir what you think you have to do..
But the Gods do not teach us the unknown, just so we go out and curse everyone. They also teach us ethics. This is not a game, and the real world is both material and spiritual. I would suggest you rethink the whole situation.

Don‘t toy around with death magick and Energy.

You can just keep your distance, maybe bind him, and program his aura that he avoids you all the time.

We on this path, have to grow but also become adults.
Thank you for your Answer
I understand what you are saying And I do not want to walk in injustice
And that one of my reasons is that if he dies I can do more rituals and he is a stupid Muslim
And you know that Muslims are terrorists
He used to even want to cause me trouble
You know what I'm saying

David said:
Thank you for your Answer
I understand what you are saying And I do not want to walk in injustice
And that one of my reasons is that if he dies I can do more rituals and he is a stupid Muslim
And you know that Muslims are terrorists
He used to even want to cause me trouble
You know what I'm saying
So why don't you simply bind him and that's that. No need to kill some meaningless muslim as you can get what you want by less energy expenditure and less consequenses. Death of a person by magic is serious business. It should be the last resort and not to be taken lightly. I find you somewhat exited about the possibilities and you enertain the idea of killing a person with black magic just because you technically can. Think twice... Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back