Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My beloved dog died, I'm totally lost

When not at home he never ran away from me... But today, I left him free in the park as usual... I can't explain why, he ran out of the park and got hit by a car. He died a minute after, between my arms... I'm so totally lost and desperate, it's the first time I lose someone I love so much... I feel I don't have the strenght to do anything anymore... Will his soul be fine? Will Father and the Demons take him to Hell and keep him safe, right??? I'll never forget him, never. Please Father, my only wish is that You'll take care of his Soul, that's everything I ask.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know you'll miss him. Keep an eye out for a new buddy who needs you, as much as you need them, though.

They're everywhere and all they want is a pack.

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

All animals are of Satan. You need not worry.

Thank you for your support. Yes, when my heart will be ready I'll open it to a new homeless pet. I know s/he won't be a replacement for Rudy, but I'll love him/her. And will never forget Rudy, I'll love him forever.

Thanks brother. I alredy knew it but I needed someone to tell me. Rudy I love you and miss you so much. Thanks Father for taking care of his soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back