Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My assault begins in the name of Father Satan

davidfxtx6

Today i have started attacking several enemy websites, this includes leaving posts on youtube, as we speak i am leaving posts on yahoo answers, i am going to go around dropping the exposing xtinity pieces of paper HP maxine dietrich posted very shortly and after i will be working on religous dating sites/chat rooms, i have spent the last 3 days on JoS and the 3 groups linked to it researching and planning on the best way i can attack them with my current levels of power, i will do this everyday i can and influence everyone i can as well as my meditations so i become more usefull every day, im very sure Father Satan is going to be proud of all of us who are taking part in any way we can

VICTORY TO SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

"The more you do for Satan, the more Satan will do for you" - HPS Maxine Dietrich.
He must be proud of you brother. We all shall take place in spreading the truth. Well done! Keep up the good work.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfxtx6" wrote:

Today i have started attacking several enemy websites, this includes leaving posts on youtube, as we speak i am leaving posts on yahoo answers, i am going to go around dropping the exposing xtinity pieces of paper HP maxine dietrich posted very shortly and after i will be working on religous dating sites/chat rooms, i have spent the last 3 days on JoS and the 3 groups linked to it researching and planning on the best way i can attack them with my current levels of power, i will do this everyday i can and influence everyone i can as well as my meditations so i become more usefull every day, im very sure Father Satan is going to be proud of all of us who are taking part in any way we can

VICTORY TO SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

When attacking sites just be sure to use TOR so they can't ip ban you. 

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
On Jan 31, 2013, at 10:37 AM, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:
  "The more you do for Satan, the more Satan will do for you" - HPS Maxine Dietrich.
He must be proud of you brother. We all shall take place in spreading the truth. Well done! Keep up the good work.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfxtx6" wrote:

VICTORY TO SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Take a look at this page;
http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm

And specifically the links 'Tactics and Stategies in the Everyday World' and 'Spiritual Warfare Resources 666'.

These should be useful as well.

I also believe there is an online warfare group somewhere, perhaps someone could provide you with a link.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

VICTORY TO SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

thank you for all of your support everyone, im sure father satan is proud of all of us

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

Take a look at this page;
http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm

And specifically the links 'Tactics and Stategies in the Everyday World' and 'Spiritual Warfare Resources 666'.

These should be useful as well.

I also believe there is an online warfare group somewhere, perhaps someone could provide you with a link.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

VICTORY TO SATAN!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back