Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Art. 'Warrior of Truth' and 'Lucifer the BlackSun'

Wow. I really like them, especially the one of Satan. Lots of detail in both of them. Keep up the good work! Practice makes perfect.Hail Satan!

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:03 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Hello everyone! Just wanted to share some pictures I made the other day when I finally had the time :p One is a picture of an SS soldier in Hell, the other is a picture of Father Satan in a renaissance style. Let me know what you guys think. Really proud of em both :)

[url=https://yho.com/footer0]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]YES you SHOULD start drawing agian. Art (in all its forms, music, poetry ect ect) is one of the most powerful tools to awaken our people to the truth. It awakens the racial conciseness, or what Jung called the 'collective unconscious' I.e that part of our blood that is Satan. I remember once when I was young (I wasn't a Satanist yet) I saw a picture of a anime character in a SS uniform. I was struck, I couldn't figure out how I could be so attracted and drawn to this picture. After I became a Satanist I found that this has to do with past lives. Remember the thing that sewed the seats for the awakening of Europe that led to the Third Reich in Germany was Wagners music, Franz Von Strucks paintings (He even did one called 'the wild hunt' which clearly depicts Hitler as the God Wotan, this painting was made the year Hitler was born) and Nietzsches philosophy. In fact it's not unreasonable to believe that they all were members of the Thule society.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 16, 2015, 10:42:41 PM, smphcat@... [HellsArmy666] wrote: Awesome, make me want to start drawing again.
[/TD]

http://pre14.deviantart.net/777a/th/pre ... 84fd48.jpg

Mine's here too Yog, but my interpretation of our Victorious Bune, giving comfort to the bodies of our heroes during the world war, I researched that Indian Hinduism spread throughout the Philippines and Mayari is the closest entity to resemble Bune, hope you like it :) (there's a VERY faint watermark of Father Lucifer's Sigil in the whole picture, kinda like subconscious suggestions)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back