Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My apologies

crimsonwolf1134

I know that my some of my reasoning of joining Satanism was because out of all spiritual religions it is without a doubt the most free and the one that makes most sense. Also, I want to become stronger in mind. I have dedicated myself to Satan, but I am afraid I have doubts every now and then and when it comes to defending my new religion, lets just say I am weak. I have always had problems standing up for myself and it has gotten to dangerous points where my passive behavior has almost gotten me seriously hurt or killed.
If anyone knows how I can work on being stronger and more courageous I know that would help me greatly in not only as a Satanist, representing our Father, but just as a person.

<td val[/IMG]Having doubts now and again isn't uncommon. Most people who are starting out in Satanism experience them. But every time you get a doubt, just remember that you are Satan's own and that he is as real as you or I. Meditating on Satan helps too. But as you progress and build up a strong relationship with Father, all doubts will disappear. In regards to standing up for yourself, power meditation helps a lot as this advances you physically, mentally and spiritually. Also, get to know your Guardian Demon, as knowing that he/she is with you will greatly boost your confidence when standing up to those who are without. Bu the most important thing is to remember that you have something that those who are without do not have. You have the love of Father Satan. Never forget this and you will be pleasantly surprised at just how courageous you can become.   HAIL SATAN!!!

--- On Fri, 22/5/09, crimsonwolf1134 <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My apologies
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 4:01 AM

I know that my some of my reasoning of joining Satanism was because out of all spiritual religions it is without a doubt the most free and the one that makes most sense. Also, I want to become stronger in mind. I have dedicated myself to Satan, but I am afraid I have doubts every now and then and when it comes to defending my new religion, lets just say I am weak. I have always had problems standing up for myself and it has gotten to dangerous points where my passive behavior has almost gotten me seriously hurt or killed.
If anyone knows how I can work on being stronger and more courageous I know that would help me greatly in not only as a Satanist, representing our Father, but just as a person.
[/TD]

Hi im Shon
Just relax and try to do small changes and if you keep on doing small things to change yourself slowly you will be the person you wish to be use meditation as a way to calm yourself and make a plan that works best for your nature dont try to be something you are not. Or dont try to do too much cause it will backfire and you will not be able to take the responsibility that comes with your action. Hopefully with fathers guidance and a strong will of your own you can make it. I hope my advice help if you find it offensive im sorry.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:
Have you ever asked yourself why you have faith in what you do? Or why you doubt it? Truth be told, no one can help you but you. I live in Indiana, im surrounded by xian idiots, but I have no issue adressing im a satanist of sorts. Undoubtedly it might be im a younger rebel or whatnot but why do you worry? The worst case for beliefs is bodily harm, as long as you live in the US anything beyond bodily harm is assault and illegal. I truly believe if we doubt anything, it will happen. You should look into yourself for answers, figure out why you cant stand on your own. Perhaps you feel like your a dissapointment to someone? Im just guessing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:

No one can give you strength of will but if you want i could teach you afew meditations to strengthen your will and mind..provided you'll work with me and actually put fourth effort so long as you do so your welcome to come and learn contact me on MSN or Yahoo my account is dr.sethfcm@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back