Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my aplogies to everyone

Jeremy Tyler

hello everyone my name is Jeremy first off i would like to apologize to all of the high priests and priestesses here in the joy of Satan and to everyone here that i have known and not met yet,i was lead by a person who is a enemy to Satan Audry she is crazy she had lots of us believing here fairy tales but i had no more in this lie that she lead me i will never contact her again she does not exist to me as to what is going to happen to her i do not know we have all seen what has happened to people like her in time.
i have asked Father Satan to forgive me for what i have done and to understand me and he has welcomed me back into His arms.,
i feel loved and i feel free and light now since i have done this i am not going to be posting very much i have to work on cleaning my soul this may take some time please feel free to email me if you want i may reply but if i am busy i wont be able to.
i hope that the others that can see past her lies will come to this point i where they can break her spell
HAIL SATAN and may His will be done with her

You can see now on why it is important that you take a individual approach to your spirituality. Although, there are those that can help us, but people tend to get to dependent on needing someone. Like the other guy who constantly comes on here talking about how his mentor keeps telling him to wait to do his dedication ritual.
I have spoken on that matter, to no avail. He has yet to explain why he needs a mentor and why does he not want him to do the dedication ritual. Let me tell you guys something, there is no one in the world that can make decisions for you when it comes to spirituality. The mentors we need, who are our true guides, are the Powers Of Hell. They know whats best for us, as humans do not always know this.
It has been almost 1 year and this idiot is still talking about his mentor says he is not ready! YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH SOMEONE CAN BE! We tell you guys time and time again, that with a daily meditation program, you can see truth for yourself. In my time here at the Joy Of Satan, I have had more first hand experience. This was only after the Powers OF Hell had informed me that I was always looking for an easy way out and that I was never willing to work on myself. After that, I got really serious and stopped all the questions in the group and just started meditating. 
All one needs to do is meditate, meditate on a daily basis. To me, there is nothing more important than this. I never make excuses on why I cant meditate. I'll go in the shower or go in the garage and meditate in my car. I do what ever it is to get the job done. This is only because I know to well what can happen if you let your energy levels drop.
Even for those that are not open enough to sense the presence of our Almighty Gods, you can still do little things on a daily basis that will further help build that bond between you and the Gods. Things like this includes waking up every morning and just lighting a few candles and incense. Write a quick but genuine prayer and meditate on the love you have for Father and the Gods. Burn your prayer and just speak to them, they do hear us.If you have the time you can just simply do a Thanksgiving ritual. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.htmlI find that if people would worry about themselves and do things on their own. There would be less problems as these that seem to surface so often. Discernment is key in cases like these. If one knew the truth or found the truth for themselves, you could never fall into traps placed to entice you and corrupt the masses.   
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 1:09:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my aplogies to everyone

hello everyone my name is Jeremy first off i would like to apologize to all of the high priests and priestesses here in the joy of Satan and to everyone here that i have known and not met yet,i was lead by a person who is a enemy to Satan Audry she is crazy she had lots of us believing here fairy tales but i had no more in this lie that she lead me i will never contact her again she does not exist to me as to what is going to happen to her i do not know we have all seen what has happened to people like her in time.
i have asked Father Satan to forgive me for what i have done and to understand me and he has welcomed me back into His arms.,
i feel loved and i feel free and light now since i have done this i am not going to be posting very much i have to work on cleaning my soul this may take some time please feel free to email me if you want i may reply but if i am busy i wont be able to.
i hope that the others that can see past her lies will come to this point i where they can break her spell

<td val[/IMG]All very good advice Mac my friend.Its good to be back,and having the opportunity to read your post,as they are always informative,and right to the point.When I was going through my house being destroyed,in the Alabama storm,meditation became the only thing that kept me half way sane.I even meditated at Walmart,waiting for the storms to leave our area.Since than Father has given me so many opportunities to share the truth with others.I would here some say"well thank god you were not hurt"to which I would reply,it was that enemy god that tried to kill us.It was Father Satan that protected us.Or they would say"god did this for you"to which I would reply,not yours but mine.We are so blessed to have a God that really cares about His own.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

--- On Mon, 5/23/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] my aplogies to everyone
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 23, 2011, 2:26 PM

You can see now on why it is important that you take a individual approach to your spirituality. Although, there are those that can help us, but people tend to get to dependent on needing someone. Like the other guy who constantly comes on here talking about how his mentor keeps telling him to wait to do his dedication ritual.
I have spoken on that matter, to no avail. He has yet to explain why he needs a mentor and why does he not want him to do the dedication ritual. Let me tell you guys something, there is no one in the world that can make decisions for you when it comes to spirituality. The mentors we need, who are our true guides, are the Powers Of Hell. They know whats best for us, as humans do not always know this.
It has been almost 1 year and this idiot is still talking about his mentor says he is not ready! YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH SOMEONE CAN BE! We tell you guys time and time again, that with a daily meditation program, you can see truth for yourself. In my time here at the Joy Of Satan, I have had more first hand experience. This was only after the Powers OF Hell had informed me that I was always looking for an easy way out and that I was never willing to work on myself. After that, I got really serious and stopped all the questions in the group and just started meditating. 
All one needs to do is meditate, meditate on a daily basis. To me, there is nothing more important than this. I never make excuses on why I cant meditate. I'll go in the shower or go in the garage and meditate in my car. I do what ever it is to get the job done. This is only because I know to well what can happen if you let your energy levels drop.
Even for those that are not open enough to sense the presence of our Almighty Gods, you can still do little things on a daily basis that will further help build that bond between you and the Gods. Things like this includes waking up every morning and just lighting a few candles and incense. Write a quick but genuine prayer and meditate on the love you have for Father and the Gods. Burn your prayer and just speak to them, they do hear us.If you have the time you can just simply do a Thanksgiving ritual. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.htmlI find that if people would worry about themselves and do things on their own. There would be less problems as these that seem to surface so often. Discernment is key in cases like these. If one knew the truth or found the truth for themselves, you could never fall into traps placed to entice you and corrupt the masses.   
Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

[/TD]

Thank you Brian as I am always glad to see I am appreciated for my post. I can tell you that the xian and kikes are just fucking desperate and foolish beyond all means. Imagine the stupid looks on their faces as the may 21 countdown ended and their false kike god never showed. On top of that, the rapture never took place. Some times I feel like going around and throwing that shit in their faces. What is it going to take and how much are they going to loose and sacrifice before they open their eyes. Im talking about the xian of course. So if your a jew/kike/parasite/, dont get excited because no matter how hard you try, Father will never accept you.
 Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 8:15:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]All very good advice Mac my friend.Its good to be back,and having the opportunity to read your post,as they are always informative,and right to the point.When I was going through my house being destroyed,in the Alabama storm,meditation became the only thing that kept me half way sane.I even meditated at Walmart,waiting for the storms to leave our area.Since than Father has given me so many opportunities to share the truth with others.I would here some say"well thank god you were not hurt"to which I would reply,it was that enemy god that tried to kill us.It was Father Satan that protected us.Or they would say"god did this for you"to which I would reply,not yours but mine.We are so blessed to have a God that really cares about His own.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

--- On Mon, 5/23/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Monday, May 23, 2011, 2:26 PM

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

[/TD]

Mac, always a pleasure to read your posts, my friend...

I'm not sure who this guy is, don't always have the time to read all the posts, but, seriously, man, why would anybody need a mentor??

We have the most loving, and understandable Father...

He is always there for us all... His loving knows no bounds to His own...

This person, whoever you are, c'mon, trust in Our Father, and take your own path... You need no mentor... Satan loves you for who you are...

Just stand before Him, with a true, genuine heart, and He will accept you...

Sorry all for the lecture...

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

You can see now on why it is important that you take a individual approach to
your spirituality. Although, there are those that can help us, but people tend
to get to dependent on needing someone. Like the other guy who constantly comes
on here talking about how his mentor keeps telling him to wait to do his
dedication ritual.

I have spoken on that matter, to no avail. He has yet to explain why he needs a
mentor and why does he not want him to do the dedication ritual. Let me tell you
guys something, there is no one in the world that can make decisions for you
when it comes to spirituality. The mentors we need, who are our true guides, are
the Powers Of Hell. They know whats best for us, as humans do not always know
this.

It has been almost 1 year and this idiot is still talking about his mentor says
he is not ready! YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH SOMEONE CAN BE! We tell you guys time and
time again, that with a daily meditation program, you can see truth for
yourself. In my time here at the Joy Of Satan, I have had more first hand
experience. This was only after the Powers OF Hell had informed me that I was
always looking for an easy way out and that I was never willing to work on
myself. After that, I got really serious and stopped all the questions in the
group and just started meditating.

All one needs to do is meditate, meditate on a daily basis. To me, there is
nothing more important than this. I never make excuses on why I cant meditate.
I'll go in the shower or go in the garage and meditate in my car. I do what ever
it is to get the job done. This is only because I know to well what can happen
if you let your energy levels drop.

Even for those that are not open enough to sense the presence of our Almighty
Gods, you can still do little things on a daily basis that will further help
build that bond between you and the Gods. Things like this includes waking up
every morning and just lighting a few candles and incense. Write a quick but
genuine prayer and meditate on the love you have for Father and the Gods. Burn
your prayer and just speak to them, they do hear us.
If you have the time you can just simply do a Thanksgiving
ritual. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

I find that if people would worry about themselves and do things on their own.
There would be less problems as these that seem to surface so often. Discernment
is key in cases like these. If one knew the truth or found the truth for
themselves, you could never fall into traps placed to entice you and corrupt the
masses.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

hello everyone my name is Jeremy first off i would like to apologize to all of
the high priests and priestesses here in the joy of Satan and to everyone here
that i have known and not met yet,
i was lead by a person who is a enemy to Satan Audry she is crazy she had lots
of us believing here fairy tales but i had no more in this lie that she lead me
i will never contact her again she does not exist to me as to what is going to
happen to her i do not know we have all seen what has happened to people like
her in time.

i have asked Father Satan to forgive me for what i have done and to understand
me and he has welcomed me back into His arms.,

i feel loved and i feel free and light now since i have done this i am not going
to be posting very much i have to work on cleaning my soul this may take some
time please feel free to email me if you want i may reply but if i am busy i
wont be able to.

i hope that the others that can see past her lies will come to this point i
where they can break her spell

Well Said, Brother!   Whoever this person is, with his 'mentor', is heavily clouded with delusion.   If he would rather be someone else's 'bitch', than to know and embrace our Most Perfect Father Satan, then that is his loss.   I Thank Satan that He made me as I am...that being one who is without the need to seek permission for my own life...     HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Belial_666
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my aplogies to everyone     Mac, always a pleasure to read your posts, my friend...

I'm not sure who this guy is, don't always have the time to read all the posts, but, seriously, man, why would anybody need a mentor??

We have the most loving, and understandable Father...

He is always there for us all... His loving knows no bounds to His own...

This person, whoever you are, c'mon, trust in Our Father, and take your own path... You need no mentor... Satan loves you for who you are...

Just stand before Him, with a true, genuine heart, and He will accept you...

Sorry all for the lecture...

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
You can see now on why it is important that you take a individual approach
to
your spirituality. Although, there are those that can help us, but people
tend
to get to dependent on needing someone. Like the other guy who constantly
comes
on here talking about how his mentor keeps telling him to wait to do his
dedication ritual.

I have spoken on that matter, to no avail. He has yet to explain why he
needs a
mentor and why does he not want him to do the dedication ritual. Let me
tell you
guys something, there is no one in the world that can make decisions for
you
when it comes to spirituality. The mentors we need, who are our true
guides, are
the Powers Of Hell. They know whats best for us, as humans do not always
know
this.

It has been almost 1 year and this idiot is still talking about his mentor
says
he is not ready! YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH SOMEONE CAN BE! We tell you guys time
and
time again, that with a daily meditation program, you can see truth for
yourself. In my time here at the Joy Of Satan, I have had more first hand
experience. This was only after the Powers OF Hell had informed me that I
was
always looking for an easy way out and that I was never willing to work on
myself. After that, I got really serious and stopped all the questions in
the
group and just started meditating.

All one needs to do is meditate, meditate on a daily basis. To me, there
is
nothing more important than this. I never make excuses on why I cant
meditate.
I'll go in the shower or go in the garage and meditate in my car. I do
what ever
it is to get the job done. This is only because I know to well what can
happen
if you let your energy levels drop.

Even for those that are not open enough to sense the presence of our
Almighty
Gods, you can still do little things on a daily basis that will further
help
build that bond between you and the Gods. Things like this includes waking
up
every morning and just lighting a few candles and incense. Write a quick
but
genuine prayer and meditate on the love you have for Father and the Gods.
Burn
your prayer and just speak to them, they do hear us.
If you have the time you can just simply do a Thanksgiving
ritual. <a rel="nofollow" >
href="http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html"http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html
I find that if people would worry about themselves and do things on their
own.
There would be less problems as these that seem to surface so often.
Discernment
is key in cases like these. If one knew the truth or found the truth for
themselves, you could never fall into traps placed to entice you and
corrupt the
masses.

Cordially,

-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

hello everyone my name is Jeremy first off i would like to apologize to
all of
the high priests and priestesses here in the joy of Satan and to everyone
here
that i have known and not met yet,
i was lead by a person who is a enemy to Satan Audry she is crazy she had
lots
of us believing here fairy tales but i had no more in this lie that she
lead me
i will never contact her again she does not exist to me as to what is
going to
happen to her i do not know we have all seen what has happened to people
her in time.

i have asked Father Satan to forgive me for what i have done and to
understand
me and he has welcomed me back into His arms.,

i feel loved and i feel free and light now since i have done this i am not
going
to be posting very much i have to work on cleaning my soul this may take
some
time please feel free to email me if you want i may reply but if i am busy
i
wont be able to.

i hope that the others that can see past her lies will come to this point
i
where they can break her spell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back