Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mutilation

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Something I want to address our White brothers and sisters here...

I have read many books on yoga and related over the years. Many of these books include techniques that involve not only dangerous physical practices, such as rag swallowing, but cutting the base of the tongue, long time fasting, etc.

Satan impressed upon me to write an article warning JoS members never to do these things, which I have in the Advanced Satanism section on the JoS website.

My point here is that body mutilation is not a White thing. Piercings, putting large stumps and other things through the earlobes, stretching out the lips, bones through the nose, amputating finger joints and deforming the self is not, nor ever has been White.

This is a blatant example of how spiritual teachings get corrupted. This sort of thing also includes certain dietary practices, especially pushing veganism, cutting out many different foods from one's diet and so forth. None of this is White. Gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant, intolerant, intolerant... This does not apply to White people.

I also want to add here that the White race does not have a history of substance use/abuse, meaning getting "high" and "stoned." Yes Whites have used liquor for centuries, but not the substances that non-Whites have a long history of using and presently use.

In closing, I also want to add more proof of how the Jews were also in the Far East and it is a strong possibility that the White Aryans left and headed West to Europe to get away from them.

Those of you who are familiar with Jewish written grimoires of spirit abuse with their nine-foot circles and angels, abusing Demons, may have come across a spice used in East Indian cooking known as Asafoetida. From what I know of it, it is exclusively East Indian. It has a sulphur oder. Jews use this to burn when abusing spirits to add insult to injury, as when burnt, it is said to have a nasty odor.

I was a chef and studied and cooked all sorts of different ethnic cuisines and have never come across Asafoetida outside of East Indian cooking.

www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for posting this, I saw a white boy just the other day with the horrid stumps in his earlobes....I was thinking that is so awful to mutilate oneself like that.

I'm also so glad you said that about the lactose intolerant etc...I always thought that stuff was bullshit. Just more jew mindfuckery.

HAIL SATAN!

Ashley, Earrings are fine. HPS Maxine is talking about the 'gauges' and stuff in peoples ears and nose and whatnot, that kind of mutilation. That was NEVER a White thing to do, nor should it be. But normal earrings are fine

@ ljossmyrkr Thanks just checking. And yeah I agree with that. This is why it is dangerous for Whites to have too much unnecessary contact with non-Whites. This is how we end up getting influenced by their toxic cultures. It's easy to see how the Jews took advantage of this carelessness back in the ancient world when they invented Christianity. Whites should only learn from other Whites full stop. And not just any Whites but Satanic elders who have devoted their lives to gaining wisdom and knowledge like High Priestess Maxine. Sometimes it may be necessary for us to learn something from say a Japanese scientist or Indian Guru or whatever but that should only be done by a very very experienced Satanist with psychic ability who knows how to sense deception and weed out the dross so to speak.

I have earrings too. They look good on me but after thinking about it, it does seem like a small form of mutilation. It just doesn't seem so because it has become so "normal". If ear piercings were nonexistent, in my opinion, no one in their right mind would puncture an ear lobe to hang something from it. I know the post was directed to whites who do those stuff for fun or think it's cool but it's interesting to think how these, I guess, "traditions" in other countries came to be. Where women wear neck rings to lengthen their neck or tied rocks to their babies head to flatten the crown of the skull

Also @zola, what is an ear stump? And amputating finger joints? I tried looking them up but just got graphic images of the latter

On May 16, 2016, at 7:45 PM, ashleyslade0124@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What about if you just have earings? Is that okay or it counts as mutilation? I love my earings haha x3

I have pierced ears and have worn earrings in my younger days. What I was referring to is various non-White tribes put objects the size of a forearm bone through their ears, stretching the lobes to where they are so mutilated that they hang down to their shoulders.

As for the finger amputation, some chop off the joints on women, (truth be known, many treat women brutally), when a male family member dies or is killed.

Thoth told me early on there are differences in the soul as to race as well.

One of the craziest things I have ever seen and I'm sure you can find it online, is in India, women are stretching their nostrils out and putting in these large black discs into their noses.

www.joyofsatan.org

Attachments :
<ol>index3.jpg</ol><ol>index.jpg</ol><ol>images2.jpg</ol><ol>images.jpg</ol>when I say ear stump I'm not sure it's the 'official' term but its where people totally stretch out and mutilate their earlobes putting these gross stumps into them. it looks like this...

I don't know about earrings. I have pierced ears. Got em done when I was a teenager. (I rarely wear earrings anymore, or much of any makeup) That's pretty minor I think. I think HP Maxine meant the gross stuff, like things stuck through cheeks, ears, lips, or the implants - I saw a guy who had implants to give himself horns. I thought it was just GROSS. Check out what these people have done to themselves...its just TOTALLY disgusting...I've never heard of amputated fingerjoints though. That's a new one for me!

I am wondering about when people just totally cover themselves in tattoos...like arm 'sleeves' and just these things all over them, when they are so overboard I am wondering if that is kind of a self mutilation too. I am thinking of what this guy (check the picture) has done to himself. Covering up all that beautiful white skin with ink? I mean I don't mind the odd tattoo and I would like a demon sigil tattoo, personally. not big and blatant, but small and discreet. Somewhere only people who are intimate with me are going to get to see it. Not plastered across my FACE! I mean, I love Satan and the Gods, but I'm not going to cover my face in sigils!!!! LOL!! (sorry Father! I'm joking!) HAHAHAHA! ;)

Hail Satan!

There's certainly nothing wrong with earrings or jewelry. I was writing about how they deform themselves and especially how this gross stupidity makes its way into yoga and such, and even more sadly is how many Whites are influenced by this sort of thing.

Many of these mutilations involve attempts at achieving spirituality and "enlightenment." This also includes how many burn their brains out with all kinds of harmful substances. Total idiocy. Thoth stated Whites are the ones who hold the key to serious spiritual advancement, such as the Magnum Opus.

On a humorous note, I have Satanic tattoos all over my arms. The other day my daughter drove to get some gas and we went inside to get fountain sodas. After we came back out, she said, "Mom, there was this guy who looked at you and made the sign of the cross."

www.joyofsatan.org

I recently came across this video and found it very disturbing. I think it speaks to this topic so I thought I'd see what you all thought. The 'dragon lady' for example. Yeeech. or..what they term 'genetic sexual attraction'. Or, 'gender fluidity'. I think this stuff is all more jew programming to fuck up us Gentiles.

Living In The Age Of ANYTHING GOES! (2016)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back