Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Muslim

Sphelele Khanyeza

<td val[/IMG]Hail Brotherz and Sisters,Just got mad this morning.I am at work and this muslim lady i work with she is reading some sort of a prayer and she has a book in her hands,she just pisses me off wish i can do something about this any ideas my family?   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]

You know you can't do anything physically to her,that is not we are about.But I would first put a strong aura of protection around you and your loved ones,just in case that filthy prayer to the enemy was directed at you or your family.Then I would consider doing a working to wake her up out of the spell she is under,unless she is a kike of course.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Muslim

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hail Brotherz and Sisters,Just got mad this morning.I am at work and this muslim lady i work with she is reading some sort of a prayer and she has a book in her hands,she just pisses me off wish i can do something about this any ideas my family?   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]

Hi,

Well your better off than me though.At my place they have something called azzan or azzam where their priest cries out prayers loudly through loudspeakers(5 freaking times a day!!!!).Best way is just to ignore them.
Clean your aura.

I do have a question though.Every fucking time they do that prayer all the dogs in the locality start to cry !!Even mine!!JOKES APART.Even in other areas of my country this happens (I do not live in a muslim country)

I even asked one muslim why and he said due to the prayer the ghosts are fleeing and that the dogs can see them at that time.Bullshit of course.Any satanist's answer?

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Brian,I know i cant do anything to her physically.i will do that thanks

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Thu, 8/2/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Muslim
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:30 AM

You know you can't do anything physically to her,that is not we are about.But I would first put a strong aura of protection around you and your loved ones,just in case that filthy prayer to the enemy was directed at you or your family.Then I would consider doing a working to wake her up out of the spell she is under,unless she is a kike of course.
  Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Muslim

<td vAl[/IMG] Hail Brotherz and Sisters,Just got mad this morning.I am at work and this muslim lady i work with she is reading some sort of a prayer and she has a book in her hands,she just pisses me off wish i can do something about this any ideas my family?   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA[/TD]
[/TD]

Alot of dogs get scared when they hear loud things. they dont know lol they might think someone is yelling at them or something.
------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:14 PM PDT keshav92124 wrote:

Hi,

Well your better off than me though.At my place they have something called azzan or azzam where their priest cries out prayers loudly through loudspeakers(5 freaking times a day!!!!).Best way is just to ignore them.
Clean your aura.

I do have a question though.Every fucking time they do that prayer all the dogs in the locality start to cry !!Even mine!!JOKES APART.Even in other areas of my country this happens (I do not live in a muslim country)

I even asked one muslim why and he said due to the prayer the ghosts are fleeing and that the dogs can see them at that time.Bullshit of course.Any satanist's answer?

Compulsive prayer in my face; I never let this go out like this. All the times I'm present in such events, I work on burning the astral cords with the enemy of people en masse and using Satanic energy to sort of cleanse their aura and junk the connection with this shitty ass thoughtform. You can put a black aura on this little cockroach, programm it to absorb any and all negativities from your soul in a positive and healthy way for YOU. Now that bitch has a meaning, doesn't she! She is alive to cleanse your soul from any bullshit!

Don't take any shit. Remember that we have the occult power here. Not them assholes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail Brotherz and Sisters,Just got mad this morning.I am at work and this muslim lady i work with she is reading some sort of a prayer and she has a book in her hands,she just pisses me off wish i can do something about this any ideas my family?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Woooooow Cobra! LOL good one!

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 12:27 AM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Compulsive prayer in my face; I never let this go out like this. All the times I'm present in such events, I work on burning the astral cords with the enemy of people en masse and using Satanic energy to sort of cleanse their aura and junk the connection with this shitty ass thoughtform. You can put a black aura on this little cockroach, programm it to absorb any and all negativities from your soul in a positive and healthy way for YOU. Now that bitch has a meaning, doesn't she! She is alive to cleanse your soul from any bullshit!

Don't take any shit. Remember that we have the occult power here. Not them assholes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail Brotherz and Sisters,Just got mad this morning.I am at work and this muslim lady i work with she is reading some sort of a prayer and she has a book in her hands,she just pisses me off wish i can do something about this any ideas my family?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

You go you Satanic warrior you.:) Great advice brother.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Muslim

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

ooopppsss sorry Shannon wrong post see I suck at this.But I am older so maybe I can use that excuse. lol
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 12:18 AM

You go you Satanic warrior you.:) Great advice brother.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:34 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

ya what I said on Shannon's post lol sorry again sis but late and time for bed I guess. lol Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Muslim

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I agree.
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 12:34 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back