Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Musicians for Satan

zj2420

Being a musician, I've started writing songs dedicated to our loving Father. Nothing I wanna sell or anything. Just songs to record and give to my brothers and sisters or anyone who wants to hear. I feel it'd be a great way to spread the word of Satan My inspirations are low however. Most bands I listen to have great knowledge but are LeVayan. Bands like Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Gorgoroth and such. I'm not sure where all their info comes from. So I guess I'm wondering, what should I listen to? Is this even a good idea? What do you guys listen to? This is a serious thing for me. I want to play music for Satan. Im just not sure how to go about it. Any info helps

Yeah, Laveyan Satanism is not REAL Satanism, it's reverse Christianity. 
I actually started empowering my throat chakra not to long ago. It was just like any other meditation at first, but within days time I discovered a talent for singing. I actually am VERY inpired by music and I LOVE anything cultural. :)
I also recntly found Uranus in my fifth house and in the sign of Aquarius. Maybe I should pursue music? I've been debating my future for a while now...
I don't have exactly what you're looking for, but I can share some advice. I know that emotions have power and especially in music. I think that if you're truly passionate about this, you should put everything you have into those songs! Human emotion can be inpiration all by itself! :)
Have you ever heard of <b [/IMG]*love*[/B] songs? Haha.
Whether it be love, hate or sadness they all have power when put into words. Here's an idea, check the articles on the Joy of Satan website. You are writing about Satan, correct? I'm pretty sure that you can draw emotion AND inspiration even from these E-Groups.
Take in what you see and you will find inspiration. Then, with creativity I'm sure you will have a master piece!
Hail Satan!!!

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 3:22 PM, "zj2420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Being a musician, I've started writing songs dedicated to our loving Father. Nothing I wanna sell or anything. Just songs to record and give to my brothers and sisters or anyone who wants to hear. I feel it'd be a great way to spread the word of Satan My inspirations are low however. Most bands I listen to have great knowledge but are LeVayan. Bands like Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Gorgoroth and such. I'm not sure where all their info comes from. So I guess I'm wondering, what should I listen to? Is this even a good idea? What do you guys listen to? This is a serious thing for me. I want to play music for Satan. Im just not sure how to go about it. Any info helps

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back