Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music

Chase Kinkade

Being a musician myself, I'am curious to what type of music inspires you all? I tend to listen to NS/RAC, and Black Metal. I do enjoy classical at times. Hail Satan.

I listen to Trivium .....alot. They are pretty much my favorite metal band, at the moment. Catching up on some Five Finger Death Punch since the lead vocals used to be in one of my other favorite bands motograter. I like a lot of different kinds of music. From metal to classical. I like to listen to classical music when i read. (my one friend calls me eccentric) I even like some rap, but from spoken word artists like Sage Francis.

I could go on and on.

Not much of a fan of metal other than Marilyn Manson, I like progressive/alternative rock and underground hip hop, any thing with depth and emotion, and that has an intelligent non kike/corporate message.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary" <goodemon2012@... wrote:

well i like rock-punk-country and some classical-drumbeats are awesome no matter the mood i'm in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@ wrote:

Being a musician myself, I'am curious to what type of music inspires you all? I tend to listen to NS/RAC, and Black Metal. I do enjoy classical at times. Hail Satan.

I'm into metal, but not the stuff that's so heavy you can't understand the words. I want to listen to music, not screaming lol. I also like some celtic and alternative rock.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@... wrote:

i tend to listen to alot of black metal like dissection and belphegor but mix in a bit of mars volta coheed and flogging molly to change from the metal haha cryptopsy vital remains deicide and of course death are also wicked
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@... wrote:

I love classical, industrial, movie scores (Lord of the Rings, The Crow, Hero (music by Tan Dun.) Electronica, some triphop and dubstep. Some hard rock. I also love pagan rock (Omnia and Faun) and some hard rock.
Hail Satan, God of Music, True Creator God, Father and Maker of Mankind.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 2:58:33 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Music

I'm into metal, but not the stuff that's so heavy you can't understand the words. I want to listen to music, not screaming lol. I also like some celtic and alternative rock.
666/88

you should check out necro, the craziest most sadistic motherfucker out there :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back