Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else noticed or thinks that the music of Lamb of God is Satanic. Their original name was Burn the Priest and also if you listen to the songs and look up the lyrics to stuff like Walk with me in Hell, Blacken the Cursed Sun, Fake Messiah, Hourglass, Again we will Rise, One Gun and many others most of their songs really they seem to have messages and seem Satanic to me. Just wondering your thoughts on this I know there has been a couple of Sermons on Stairway to Heaven and Hotel California and I'm just wondering if anyone else listens to it. I also have while listening to their songs experienced a stimulation I guess you could say of my crown chakra specifically and I have experienced this actually before I was meditating or even had found Joy of Satan but now knowing about the chakras I know thats what it was. Anyone else know what I am talking about?
Hail Satan!!Hail Himmler!!

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, March 2, 2015 5:22 PM, "deepearth49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I was just wondering if anyone else noticed or thinks that the music of Lamb of God is Satanic. Their original name was Burn the Priest and also if you listen to the songs and look up the lyrics to stuff like Walk with me in Hell, Blacken the Cursed Sun, Fake Messiah, Hourglass, Again we will Rise, One Gun and many others most of their songs really they seem to have messages and seem Satanic to me. Just wondering your thoughts on this I know there has been a couple of Sermons on Stairway to Heaven and Hotel California and I'm just wondering if anyone else listens to it. I also have while listening to their songs experienced a stimulation I guess you could say of my crown chakra specifically and I have experienced this actually before I was meditating or even had found Joy of Satan but now knowing about the chakras I know thats what it was. Anyone else know what I am talking about?

The lead singer of lamb of god is a jew...
from what I have heard. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:32 PM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org

On Monday, March 2, 2015 5:22 PM, "deepearth49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You guys should check the lyrics from Haggard, eppi si mur or some shit. Can't remember the title but it's pretty deep and relatable.
That message about you can't know the light if you don't know the dark, thanks for that. It put some things into perspective of understanding for me. It's so true hey.Hail father Satan!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 04/03/2015 12:34 AM (GMT+02:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:32 PM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

www.JoyofSatan.org

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 4:35 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

Are you serious where did you hear that?

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 8:23 PM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 4:35 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

Well thanks for letting me know about that anyway. It makes sense now that I think about it. Do you think listening to it can open you to psychic attack because I have experienced that also. I don't know why I listened to them but again now that I think about it I have recently started questioning them and that's one reason I asked you guys. I have no idea what was going on and why I continually found myself listening to them, now I feel like I have been tricked or something. Any thoughts on this would be great. I don't know how else to ask this but its bugging me, do you think its bad that I was listening to them? But just so you know I can now see and Im not going to be listening to them anymore.
HAIL SATAN

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:18 AM, Zach Darienzo <deepearth49@... wrote:

I mean I can believe it though.

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 8:23 PM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

www.JoyofSatan.org

Listen to Deicide  their satanic  I've read interview from Hit Parade That said their Traditional .

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:23 PM, "Teloc Vovim teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

www.JoyofSatan.org

www.JoyofSatan.org

I mean I can believe it though.

www.JoyofSatan.org

www.JoyofSatan.org

While it may be true that some of their lyrics sound Satanic, it seems to me, remembering now googling them, that they approach the idea of Satanism with a xian outlook. It's probably true, and trust me, I have listened to hundreds of the supposedly top Satanic bands All bands mentioned here included, they're just posing.

I mean, you can take certain things, and nit pick, but in the end, even Deicide talks about a literal hell, and poses pictures of Father Satan and the other Deva's residing there and other jewish crap. If you give that some thought with knowledge of the Kudalini, and Spiritual Satanism, it's incredibly offensive. It's a literal damning jewish curse in my opinion because that's what the IGF, and it's lowers the kikes want.

I do however like the song Fuck Your God, but then again, as I read earlier from High Priest Hooded Cobra, it gives credibility to the idea of the jewish god, or the jews in reality themselves always being something to be contended with who have power and have dictation. These types of music, not the music itself in some cases, but the imagery gives rise to said ideas through energy, and feeds this crap. Music is a portal to accessing people's energy as it tunes the mind into another wave length, the alpha. I mean, listen to whatever makes you happy, I'm just sayin'.

so what do you think about the song the Phoenix? by fall out boy? i think that it has alot of satanic alligories in it about riseing up and taking the enemy down befor they have a chance to gain anymore power 

yes hotel California is a really good song and as for downloading music im really not too sure. but there is a great desktop app that allows you to stream music for free. its called spotify.

Greetings you super awesome people!!! ? Im here today for a little fun and interest. What kind of music do you guys like? If not then any cool bands. I have a certain few songs that i listen to almost everyday and can't get tired of ?. I'de love to hear about your guys and girls favorite songs, anything just catchy or inspirational, and especialy super beautiful songs. Music is a great gift for expresion. When im alone i turn my tv up super loud playing my music on there so i can hear it through the whole house and i just have the best time i can. It sometimes gets me really excited, energized, and really pumped up for whatever. Lots of my songs are great to just sit down and meditate on. It helps me think deeply and thoroughly as im in a nice calm blissful state. I've grown a lot and have made a lot of great changes to and for myself after listning to my music. It really can do a looooooot of great things and i wanna hear what everybody here likes. I can't think of much more to say ?. Ill talk again soon you beautiful people! I hope we can get this going around, i don't see too much topics on here that are made for fun, i do see some so that's nice. Ill share a few i like here ^-^

https://youtu.be/edjFHWFOhy8

https://youtu.be/V-vRMQ5R0kI

https://youtu.be/ukgvTE3A0Ic

LOVE YOU ALL!!! GLORY TO THE GODS AND I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU ALL!!! ?

My friend from Arkansas has an absolute ton of home made instrumental music on a website that includes classical, jazz, electronic, rock, metal, folk, indie, hip-hop... etc. You are bound to find a couple tunes you like and its all free download so 10+ hours of free, professionally produced and explicitly JoyOfSatan themed music.
link:

https://musician.bandcamp.com/

I also make music videos with the friend's music using old-school CGI and public domain film.
link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiptprUW7hk

But in general lately I've been obsessed with 90s happy-sad themes. There's so much garbage electronic music and jewish plagiarists ripping off older producers now that it shadows over the good stuff out there. I also consider Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead and most rock bands to be electronic music by definition. Here is an electronic music CGI video from 1992 with some interesting Satanic imagery.
link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMv8Y1V5E

And also there's this indie rock album that is awesome to listening while finding your way in life, maturing into adulthood and stuff like that...
link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOHGTJoh498

I'm also interested in researching degenerate artwork actually. I never really look into whether the artists are jewish or not anymore but if you find a jewish musician you like you can almost guarantee there is a Gentile being plagiarized. After a while, you can sense jewishness in music I think. I've posted that message before but if you need proof of that, go compare Adam F's "Circles" to LTJ Bukem's "Horizons" if you want to see how jews rip off Gentile artists. Adam's (Jew) Circles is flat and unemotional compared to Horizons despite virtually being the same song... It is purely aesthetic music with no soul
If the jews are not plagiarizing a Gentile's work they are doing an awful job at creating anything new, like Steve Reich and Arnold Shoenberg, who are both very cocky individuals. A Gentile can smack two rocks together and compose a more beautiful song than the majority of jewish songwriters!

Cheers!

I mostly listen to aggrotech/hellektro music and some darkwave....for me it's rather relaxing and cathartic

I love most music.... but my favorite is anything satanic. <3

Currently I've been listening to Ghost BC. They are a satanic death metal band...symphonic death metal that is.

I love aggrotech too. Especially SAM and Combichrist. :3
Hail Satan.
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 3:05:34 p.m. EDT, dumuzi.abzu@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I love most music.... but my favorite is anything satanic. <3

Currently I've been listening to Ghost BC. They are a satanic death metal band...symphonic death metal that is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back