Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music

I love Rammstein! Haven't listened to them in ages though (I like a LOT of music so it's hard to keep up).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

I like Rammstein. :3

Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music

I have listened to Ramstein, some of their stuff is o.k

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 6:48 PM

i used to be into rob zombie but now i only like some of his music as some of his songs are good but some of them are either anti satan or give the false image of him that he is bad and evil which is clearly not the way he is.

but then with music in general if you ever buy CD's and whatnot im sure you al here if not most of you at least understand on buying CD's that there are bound to be a few sounds we like the least out of it if not at al completely in some music CD's.

also

who here has listened and/or listens to RAMSTEIN?

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 5:57 AM

Well my favorite genre is... Metal :D All the sub-type or whatnot.
Bands? Darkseed, Therion, Crematory, Samael, Cradle of Filth, Ex Deo, Nightwish... and so on :D Especially older albums (and times with Tarja).
Also more epic bands like ManOwar, Helloween, Sabaton and a lot of Folk Metal (Finntroll, Korpiklaani).
Darn, too many to name them all :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 5:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music

Just out of curiosity what are your guys favorite songs, bands/artists, and genres?

Hail Satan.

We have the same first name,and the same taste in music brother.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

greetings my brothers and sisters. I've seen this type of post come up before and haven't really replied to it. I have been a fan of HM music since the mid to late 70's when it really was starting to blossom. I started listening to bands like Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Boston, Kiss you know, bands like that. But the 80's is when I really Excelled in it. My favs are:

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, AC/DC, Slayer and so on. There just isn't enough time to list every band that I like. Other than those bands, I enjoy listening to Dimmu Borgir, Absu, Behemoth, Summoning and others. Father Satan has given us a tremendous gift of music and I love it all except Country and Rap.

I plan on writing a book about the Heavy Metal genre through the eyes of a fan, kind of what Sam Dunn did when he did the movie "Music: A Headbangers Journey". Although this would be in book form, not a movie. Father Satan has given me the inspiration needed to start this book and hope to get going on it fairly soon.

Anyways, that's my three cents on this post.

My Father Satan bless each and every one of you.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

i used to be into rob zombie but now i only like some of his music as some of his songs are good but some of them are either anti satan or give the false image of him that he is bad and evil which is clearly not the way he is.

but then with music in general if you ever buy CD's and whatnot im sure you al here if not most of you at least understand on buying CD's that there are bound to be a few sounds we like the least out of it if not at al completely in some music CD's.

also

Bands? Darkseed, Therion, Crematory, Samael, Cradle of Filth, Ex Deo, Nightwish... and so on :D Especially older albums (and times with Tarja).
Also more epic bands like ManOwar, Helloween, Sabaton and a lot of Folk Metal (Finntroll, Korpiklaani).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Just out of curiosity what are your guys favorite songs, bands/artists, and genres?

Hail Satan.

I listen to a variety Gorgoroth, Burzum, Absurd, Manson, Rammstein, Dimmu, Mayhem, Early Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Bach, Acheron, and others to many to count hehe.
Hail Satan

Hey if you like Black Metal check out Wolves in The Throne Room's latest album Celestial Lineage. Very Satanic lyrics and themes, I would give lots of money to hear the first track played in an Amphitheater on Duat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdfkejJDao

Some of the lyrics:

Thuja Magus Imperium

Redness in the east beyond the mountain
The Wheel begins to turn anew
Turning ever towards the Sun
Garlands adorn a chariot, aflame
Blood runs from the flank of a wounded stag
Turning inwards, all beings bow low
Unconcealed she flies
Then hidden by snow
Eyes pale voice of night

Black clouds bring rain
A white cloak and mantel
Enshrouds all of the great monoliths
Deities of frost crave an offering to storms
Great Firs felled by the wind

The eagle's aerie towering windswept
Sky-lords towering above
Night-born songs descend by moonlight
A rain of jewels Calliope sings
Each one a secret word inscribed in time

Sacred bones crumble enshrined
Entombed in roots and stones
A dead sun burns in the hollow Earth
Nameless rivers of dust

This bright thread so pure
Drawn through everything that is
Enslaved by ancient bonds
Beyond the mists and golden light
Beyond the darkness transcending time

Astral Blood

Pyramid with 1000 steps
Bricks of obsidian glimmering
Carved with ruins
Occult fire burning within

Lens of quartz reflect the night sky
1000 Anchorites in their solitude
Witness new constellations coalesce

Owls perched upon columns of dark energy
The smoke of our offerings draws the night spirits

The moon leads celestial legions
To cast the stars from their ancient thrones
Astral blood pours forth
From their grievous wounds

Prayer of Transformation

Lay your corpse upon a nest of oak leaves
Wrapped in a star shroud repent your flesh
A shadow child dissolves

Meditate in a den of skins and straight poles
A sacred fire of madrone burns eternally
In a circle of turquoise and serpentine
Whisper the prayer of transformation

Engulfed by clouds of thujone
Emerge purified clad in a golden fleece
A vessel awaits built from owl feathers and moss

i thank thee and everyone else here who gives me info on this when needed id be lost without you all.
thanks for the info i will look into this music.

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

OK you need to hear more better rock music Satan helped to inspire! Starting with Roky Erickson, The Coven, Black Widow, shit how do you post a link it's never ending? Good luck on the book I'm getting a poem published soon. Hail Satan always inspiring us!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@... wrote:

greetings my brothers and sisters. I've seen this type of post come up before and haven't really replied to it. I have been a fan of HM music since the mid to late 70's when it really was starting to blossom. I started listening to bands like Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Boston, Kiss you know, bands like that. But the 80's is when I really Excelled in it. My favs are:

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, AC/DC, Slayer and so on. There just isn't enough time to list every band that I like. Other than those bands, I enjoy listening to Dimmu Borgir, Absu, Behemoth, Summoning and others. Father Satan has given us a tremendous gift of music and I love it all except Country and Rap.

I plan on writing a book about the Heavy Metal genre through the eyes of a fan, kind of what Sam Dunn did when he did the movie "Music: A Headbangers Journey". Although this would be in book form, not a movie. Father Satan has given me the inspiration needed to start this book and hope to get going on it fairly soon.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

also

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan.

I listen to a variety Gorgoroth, Burzum, Absurd, Manson, Rammstein, Dimmu, Mayhem, Early Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Bach, Acheron, and others to many to count hehe.
Hail Satan

i cant understand a word of it (do not speak and understand the dialect) but all i know is i love their music.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:39 AM

Damn, You're right.I forgot about Rammstein lol. How could I? Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 6:48 PM

also

Well my favorite genre is... Metal :D All the sub-type or whatnot.Bands? Darkseed, Therion, Crematory, Samael, Cradle of Filth, Ex Deo, Nightwish... and so on :D Especially older albums (and times with Tarja).Also more epic bands like ManOwar, Helloween, Sabaton and a lot of Folk Metal (Finntroll, Korpiklaani).Darn, too many to name them all :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan.

Check out the book Extreme Metal (I think there's a 2nd one now also) it does an A-Z bio about metal bands. Another cool book is Lords of Chaos, the bloody rise of the satanic metal underground. While listing bands let's not forget about Emperor, dissection, windir, at the gates, wintersun, burzum, or satanic warmaster (my dream of 8 is about the Nazi's)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <bartko67@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

also

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]
Is there some good music out there that can bring US closer with Satan?

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Not only that but I am more than 100% sure there are a ton of group message posted on this subject
I'd say go to the group homepage and do a word search to help you find that and any other topics you seek

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 2, 2012, at 5:24 PM, James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Is there some good music out there that can bring US closer with Satan?

Hail Satan! [/TD]
=

Hey my fellow brothers and sisters. I have not wrote to you in a long time due to the fact that, ive been applying the teachings in my everyday life. I am a music artist, and i have a very important album i will be dropping on July 28th. I have a group whom i teach and guide. We would like to know if their is any significance on July 28th, and is their any type of group meditation we can do to empower the album so that the masses gravitate towards it. If you can help i would greatly appreciate it.
Much love for our Father Lucifer,And much love to my fellow brothers and sisters.

Ok, i do music i rap  and i signed my name in blood on the joyofsatan site ive been a satanist for abou 5 to 6 months i pray to satan every night every now and then i draw a satanic circle add blood then pray sometimes the regular way  but nothing is happening  can someone explain this music industry to me and how it works i could use all the knowledge i can gain thanks.

What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays...You draw circle? Circle? Really? If you actually READ and STUDIED the joyofSatan.com site you'd know that circles are offensive to our Gods. Okay, you pray, so what? Do you meditate? Do you actually wait for Satan to grant you all your wishes or something? What the fuck? Work on yourself, and on your life. Things will come naturally. What the fuck, why are you even here? STUDY the damn site. Study it. Study. Read it a trillion times. Do the meditations. Understand what the fuck is going on. We're on a spiritual war.

Στις 11:01 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "imchrisssbbb@..." <imchrisssbbb@... έγραψε:
  Ok, i do music i rap  and i signed my name in blood on the joyofsatan site ive been a satanist for abou 5 to 6 months i pray to satan every night every now and then i draw a satanic circle add blood then pray sometimes the regular way  but nothing is happening  can someone explain this music industry to me and how it works i could use all the knowledge i can gain thanks.

As a fellow musician and ss this is embarrassing... Father does not tolerate ignorance and its clear you are looking for a simple sell your soul become successful method... Wrong place homie. If father satan has other plans for you will your faith cease? JOS is here to help empower you so you may advance spiritually.. That will enable you to play your part in this war we are in if that's music then ok but follow your path safely. Study before you hurt yourself.... I'm also into rap but I'm not ss or jos to self promote if you have any questions feel free to hit me up I consider myself to be more on the advanced side with a lot to learn. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 4, 2014, at 5:34, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays...You draw circle? Circle? Really? If you actually READ and STUDIED the joyofSatan.com site you'd know that circles are offensive to our Gods. Okay, you pray, so what? Do you meditate? Do you actually wait for Satan to grant you all your wishes or something? What the fuck? Work on yourself, and on your life. Things will come naturally. What the fuck, why are you even here? STUDY the damn site. Study it. Study. Read it a trillion times. Do the meditations. Understand what the fuck is going on. We're on a spiritual war.

Στις 11:01 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "imchrisssbbb@..." <imchrisssbbb@... έγραψε:

Yeah dude you don't belong here. You actually think the illuminati are satanists don't you? You are ignorant and are a troll. Leave.

Yeah what the other guy posted. He is not yelling at you.. He is serious we are satans a warriors on earth. He put us here and we need to show him we belong here. How would u feel is satan completely left earth to rott from the bible. I for one would feel like shit for failing my god. Bu anyways I'm a musician for 6 years and been a ss for 2 all I'm saying is satan will help u with musical clarity and help you advance faster as a musician by clearing ur head and aura of christa bs. U just have to show him u need his help and he will send waves of help. It's not instant. But it will slowly happen trust me. My satanic music has increased 3x since dedication and I don't even empower everyday so u can do it brother. Do it all for lord satan study because he is the smartest man alive
My lord satan look over this soul for he is one of usHail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 4, 2014, at 8:34 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Greetings. We were all new once. Yes reading the JOS is very important. Yes Circles bind and are very blasphemous. The JOS once had circles and the Gods told them the truth. We all make mistakes and everyone is ignorant to some degree or another. Satanism is about learning and Advancing. Please looking A meditation program if you havent already.

If you go here:

http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

Find the link that says Hooded Cobras Meditation Program. That is a very good place to start.

As for Satanic Music that is of a non metal Genre. This is difficult to come across. 
  I do rather enjoy this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXq9Trzt_hA

HS!!

Hah hell no yeah dude first do some reading/research before asking questions like that Hey zo im also a musician and had somr questions for for some one advance like you in this if thats cool

I am sorry to disturb. But I have been on the link of JoS Satan's Library and couldn't find the "Hooded Cobra's Meditation program.
I am new, yet when I wasn't a satanist even then I did the meditations. Yes, they were different from what is provided on JoS site. But I at least have some experience in this. I am a keen reader and have read most of the spiritual development programs. But still, the doubts rise. It is not a fault of any new satanist. It is just that they look for some master to hold their hand in their journeys.
And to all those are new, I would only ask you to believe in Father Satan. He surely resides within us, our hearts are His throne. He will never abandon us.
Hail Satan, Lord of Hell.

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:55 AM, Jayvon <jayvon.smith@... wrote:
  Yeah what the other guy posted. He is not yelling at you.. He is serious we are satans a warriors on earth. He put us here and we need to show him we belong here. How would u feel is satan completely left earth to rott from the bible. I for one would feel like shit for failing my god. Bu anyways I'm a musician for 6 years and been a ss for 2 all I'm saying is satan will help u with musical clarity and help you advance faster as a musician by clearing ur head and aura of christa bs. U just have to show him u need his help and he will send waves of help. It's not instant. But it will slowly happen trust me. My satanic music has increased 3x since dedication and I don't even empower everyday so u can do it brother. Do it all for lord satan study because he is the smartest man alive
My lord satan look over this soul for he is one of usHail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 4, 2014, at 8:34 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Does Lucifer care what we listen too? Because i'd imagine with all the songs saying bad things about him and demons he wouldn't want us too listen too them but idk any feedback?

Look, there's so much fucking brainwashing in EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING in this world, that it's truly rare to find something without said brainwashing... For example, there are some nice romantic songs, but you may here some shit like "you're like an angel" or something fucked up of that kind (which obviously is rather freaky and misleading).So, no, Satan does not care of what you listen to; but I am telling you from my own experience that the more you meditate and see the truth for what it is, the more you'll feel repulsed by all the brainwashing...
Do you know the series "Supernatural"? It supposedly has to do with "ghosts" and "Demons" and "angels" and craaaap.... Anyway, I was watching the series because I had nothing better to do, but as time passed by, I was feeling more and more repulsed by it. All this brainwashing (even the mere "ghosts" deal; what the fuck man, spirits are not "ghosts" blahblah anyway) it is just repulsive and fucking insulting NOT JUST towards our Gods and the astral world but towards our own IQ as well! Or at least that's how I see it...
Haha, I kind of digressed here; the answer is no, Satan does not care. You, on your own will eventually feel repulsed by it.

Στις 10:47 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 16 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "jarhead2333@..." <jarhead2333@... έγραψε:
  Does Lucifer care what we listen too? Because i'd imagine with all the songs saying bad things about him and demons he wouldn't want us too listen too them but idk any feedback?

This is a personal thing, I know others may disagree with that, but as long as the songs are not brainwasher such as repeating jebus bullshit or hints to that, then you should be fine I believe. Music is always a personal thing, I know many like Metal bands a lot which have good meaning and yet again its all a personal thing.

Music influences you spiritually as well. If people listen to a certain kind of music and think of their jewsus, then they create a thoughtform that affects the song... At least this is what I've realized. So I assume that christian energy = dirty energy. Therefore, the more you meditate, you may not feel so comfortable listening to them as you will realize their negative influence.

Στις 3:04 π.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "allyshia93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

This is a personal thing, I know others may disagree with that, but as long as the songs are not brainwasher such as repeating jebus bullshit or hints to that, then you should be fine I believe. Music is always a personal thing, I know many like Metal bands a lot which have good meaning and yet again its all a personal thing.

From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music
Sent: Sat, May 24, 2014 10:11:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Music influences you spiritually as well. If people listen to a certain kind of music and think of their jewsus, then they create a thoughtform that affects the song... At least this is what I've realized. So I assume that christian energy = dirty energy. Therefore, the more you meditate, you may not feel so comfortable listening to them as you will realize their negative influence.

Στις 3:04 π.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "allyshia93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]

Nay, energy is influenced by the majority of people... But I'm sure you could find other songs with singers with amazing voices. :) (and I know what you mean, I really like it when singers have great voices as well, but I also give great emphasis in the lyrics)

Στις 4:18 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Music influences you spiritually as well. If people listen to a certain kind of music and think of their jewsus, then they create a thoughtform that affects the song... At least this is what I've realized. So I assume that christian energy = dirty energy. Therefore, the more you meditate, you may not feel so comfortable listening to them as you will realize their negative influence.

[/TD]

Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music
Sent: Sun, May 25, 2014 5:21:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Nay, energy is influenced by the majority of people... But I'm sure you could find other songs with singers with amazing voices. :) (and I know what you mean, I really like it when singers have great voices as well, but I also give great emphasis in the lyrics)

Στις 4:18 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Music influences you spiritually as well. If people listen to a certain kind of music and think of their jewsus, then they create a thoughtform that affects the song... At least this is what I've realized. So I assume that christian energy = dirty energy. Therefore, the more you meditate, you may not feel so comfortable listening to them as you will realize their negative influence.

[/TD]

[/TD]

Eeeeh, well...I really really, truly love the band Depeche Mode, but I don't know if it'll be to your taste of music. I just LOVE the singer's voice and the lyrics and the rhythm... It is a perfect combination to my ears. :)My own favorite of them is "Freestate" as (for me) it feels sort of like the singer meditated before writing the song. xD
I also like Nickelback (the singer's voice and the rhythm); this band is rock.Oh, Scorpions too of course. :)
Hm, another genre...
There's this artist Jay Brannan (you'll find him on youtube); he sings mostly romantic-love songs. One of my favorite is "Dear Santa" (no christian bullshit messages in any of his songs I've heard). His voice is really beautiful!
Eh, that's all... ^^;In the exception of Jay Brannan and Depeche Mode, I don't think I generally give emphasis only at the voice. I may be listening to songs that are generally nice (the whole rhythm-lyrics are great) even if the voice is not too emotional.

Στις 7:46 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Nay, energy is influenced by the majority of people... But I'm sure you could find other songs with singers with amazing voices. :) (and I know what you mean, I really like it when singers have great voices as well, but I also give great emphasis in the lyrics)

[/TD]

[/TD]

Someone said depeche mode and I am here now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE local natives.. although some of their lyrics suggest religion. I suggest that everyone check out Portugal. The man.. that is their whole name, period in the middle and all. They have an album called the satanic satanist. heh... but their stuff seems more... just spiritual but in a subtle, non-xian way. Haven't heard anything super christian/catholic/jewish/stupid in their songs. I like their newer album, evil friends, better than most of their stuff. they change a bit with each album. but all your light from in the mountain in the could is a good song.
progressive rock is the shit. king crimson.. enough said.
aanndd.. Circa survive!!
OKAY, DONE.

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:13 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Eeeeh, well...I really really, truly love the band Depeche Mode, but I don't know if it'll be to your taste of music. I just LOVE the singer's voice and the lyrics and the rhythm... It is a perfect combination to my ears. :)My own favorite of them is "Freestate" as (for me) it feels sort of like the singer meditated before writing the song. xD
I also like Nickelback (the singer's voice and the rhythm); this band is rock.Oh, Scorpions too of course. :)
Hm, another genre...
There's this artist Jay Brannan (you'll find him on youtube); he sings mostly romantic-love songs. One of my favorite is "Dear Santa" (no christian bullshit messages in any of his songs I've heard). His voice is really beautiful!
Eh, that's all... ^^;In the exception of Jay Brannan and Depeche Mode, I don't think I generally give emphasis only at the voice. I may be listening to songs that are generally nice (the whole rhythm-lyrics are great) even if the voice is not too emotional.

Στις 7:46 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Nay, energy is influenced by the majority of people... But I'm sure you could find other songs with singers with amazing voices. :) (and I know what you mean, I really like it when singers have great voices as well, but I also give great emphasis in the lyrics)

[/TD]

[/TD]

I've always been a fan of Deicide myself. A lot of anti - enemy lyrics and unlike most death metal bands you can understand what the lyrics are...Most of the time. Two CD'S I'd recommend is the stench of redemption and scars of the crusifix...bad ass songs, hope this helps. HAIL FATHER SATAN!! May he bless each and every one of you!!!

Hey, I'm a rapper by the name of Tsuki Ra , I love  the music I make( satinisim-subliminal rap) but it's like nowadays something is like blocking my creativity and drive, I feel like a negative astral entity doesn't want this music to be created , can anyone tell me how is can clear myself up? And also if you would like can I email you the song and you tell me what you think? HAIL SATAN!!!

How far have you gone in Satanism?
On Jul 5, 2014 7:55 PM, "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey, I'm a rapper by the name of Tsuki Ra , I love  the music I make( satinisim-subliminal rap) but it's like nowadays something is like blocking my creativity and drive, I feel like a negative astral entity doesn't want this music to be created , can anyone tell me how is can clear myself up? And also if you would like can I email you the song and you tell me what you think? HAIL SATAN!!!

you can email me the song :D And by the way the enemy hates people
spreading satanism, it doesn't matter which shape or form it is
spread! DO NOT LET THEM STOP YOU! To keep them away, read these pages
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

On 7/5/14, ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey, I'm a rapper by the name of Tsuki Ra , I love the music I make(
satinisim-subliminal rap) but it's like nowadays something is like blocking
my creativity and drive, I feel like a negative astral entity doesn't want
this music to be created , can anyone tell me how is can clear myself up?
And also if you would like can I email you the song and you tell me what you
think? HAIL SATAN!!!

I am escentially new I dedicated January of 2014 and have been meditating on and off because I've been working a lot to help my mom battle foreclosure and I've been slacking sometimes just lazy and tired 

Do not slack off meditations; the enemy will easily take advantage of that. Meditate everyday so that you'll raise your bioelectricity and your witchpower and then this entity that's been bothering you, will be scared shitless to go near you. :pSeriously though, don't slack off of your meditations; especially cleaning your aura and chakras and building an aura of protection around you.Also do a banishing ritual if possible.

Στις 12:36 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I am escentially new I dedicated January of 2014 and have been meditating on and off because I've been working a lot to help my mom battle foreclosure and I've been slacking sometimes just lazy and tired 

It won't help you to be lazy in meditation cos the progress of your satanic music strongly depends on the progress of your soul.
On Jul 8, 2014 10:36 AM, "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank you! I won't stop! What's your email? I have to send it from my old gmail because I'm on my ipad and can't attach files 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back