Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music

Damien Garcia

Can someone tell me where i can download music thats dedicated to Father
preferably non heavy metal. thanks

Damien
Hail Satan!!

well im not sure, hmmm the devils trill is a great song that was duplicated from fathers original song that he himself wrote :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 6:28:49 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music

Can someone tell me where i can download music thats dedicated to Father
preferably non heavy metal. thanks

Damien
Hail Satan!!

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for music.

I'm looking for stuff besides metal. From past discussions it looks like I didn't really know what metal is because I was thinking it was like Metallica which I like. So anyway.....

I usually play classical in my rituals. I'm looking for more ideas. I recently discovered Nox Arcana but don't know much about them.

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Classical music is a gift from Satan and many of those composers were Satanists. There's classical music with Satanic themes and titles, and HP Maxine suggested some Satanic-themed songs for those who don't like metal:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/27840

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I'm looking for stuff besides metal. From past discussions it looks like I didn't really know what metal is because I was thinking it was like Metallica which I like. So anyway.....

I usually play classical in my rituals. I'm looking for more ideas. I recently discovered Nox Arcana but don't know much about them.

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

do you know [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

P.S. I don't like metal either, except of Slayer or Metallica which you said.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Classical music is a gift from Satan and many of those composers were Satanists. There's classical music with Satanic themes and titles, and HP Maxine suggested some Satanic-themed songs for those who don't like metal:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Thank you very much.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I ***LOVE*** Loreena McKennitt!

LOVE!!

She has the most beautiful voice, plays all her own instruments, writes her own songs (except for traditional covers of course), and she produces her own music. Well, she did, I think she co-produces now, but still. More than most "musicians" can claim.

"The Visit" is my favorite album, but they're all great.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wagnertjr" <wagnertjr@... wrote:

I like Loreena McKennitt, especially the song "Marco Polo".

I sort of don't want to share these, but maybe someone will make a good Satanic video for them:

ES Posthumus and Two Steps from Hell.

*grumbles*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

LOVE!!

She has the most beautiful voice, plays all her own instruments, writes her own songs (except for traditional covers of course), and she produces her own music. Well, she did, I think she co-produces now, but still. More than most "musicians" can claim.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wagnertjr" <wagnertjr@ wrote:

Check out some blues, especially some of the older stuff like Robert Johnson. The blues has some really fun stuff and can also have some very Satanic themes.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

LOVE!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wagnertjr" <wagnertjr@ wrote:

Any kind of music except that made by kikes, is satanic. For instance, if you are a rave jumper, you probably like bands like smile dk. or alien six. If you want a really good song to jump to, try Uprising by Muse.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRGjMSUoU8   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

do you know [/IMG]</var>

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

ES Posthumus
Two Steps From Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Therion, Samael, uprising by muse. These are all satanic but not metal. H.I.M. is a popular band. They arent satanic but I've met a majority of satanists that ADORE this band. Myself included. Also nightwish is good as well if you decide you REALLY like therion. But its not satanic. -SENT FROM MY PHONE

On Wed Sep 14th, 2011 7:43 AM PDT Celina wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

The first two you said ARE metal. Therion is Symphonic metal and Samael is black/industrial metal. Nightwish is also metal, it's Symphonic power metal.

Example:

"Therion is a Swedish symphonic metal band founded by Christofer Johnsson in 1987."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therion_(band)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Therion, Samael, uprising by muse. These are all satanic but not metal. H.I.M. is a popular band. They arent satanic but I've met a majority of satanists that ADORE this band. Myself included. Also nightwish is good as well if you decide you REALLY like therion. But its not satanic. -SENT FROM MY PHONE

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I know what you mean Kassandra I love techno dance electronic, hypnotic type music. Trance music :) it can be satanic in a way if you make it that way lol
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 5:02:03 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

do you know if techno or hardstyle would be considered satanic? Because im a hardjumper..aka raver but im not too into the rave scene just jumping.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'm looking for stuff besides metal. From past discussions it looks like I didn't really know what metal is be

I love Nightwish, and her (Tarja Turunen) solo albums too :)

The first two you said ARE metal. Therion is Symphonic metal and Samael is black/industrial metal. Nightwish is also metal, it's Symphonic power metal.

Example:

"Therion is a Swedish symphonic metal band founded by Christofer Johnsson in 1987."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

<td val[/IMG]Robert Johnson is an amazing guitarist! Its unfortunate that he was deceased (or not) with only so few tracks recorded. I saw the band Anthrax just released a CD called "Worship Music" i was wondering if anyone had any knowledge if they are Satanic?

--- On Wed, 9/14/11, Mark <scott.mark06@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 7:54 PM

Check out some blues, especially some of the older stuff like Robert Johnson. The blues has some really fun stuff and can also have some very Satanic themes.

Phantom

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

LOVE!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "wagnertjr" <wagnertjr@ wrote:

[/TD]

Samael is different than normal metal however. Albiet, only slightly. But it's definetly different. I can't really tell you what's different but if you compare it to cradle of filth, you'll see what I'm talking about.But on the Nightwish factor, I am sorry Diznit, I have to disagree with you on that. Any true fan of them would, I promise you.Nightwish is dubbed "Gothic Metal" which is synonomous with Metal Opera. It has Opera for vocals, a symphony in the background (sometimes forefront) and it's mixed with Metal that are used in the same fashion as they are used in metal. So in truth, I don't think that really counts. It has no shrieking vocals. Therefore, I can't call it metal.
Because for ME, I was raised to think that rock was singing and metal was shrieking. :) So those two are very defined for me. :)Examples of Gothic Metal: H.I.M., Evanescence, Nightwish, Sirenia, Delain, After Forever, Therion (they are in this genre as well),  Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and Epica.If you know ANY of these bands than you know what I am talking about. In truth, I honestly think Gothic Metal deserves it's own genre because it's more different than ANY type of music I have ever heard. Especially Nightwish, Sirenia, Therion, and Epica. I won't speak for anyone else. But for me, Gothic Metal is the most Synonomous with Satan and Satanism. It captures his majesty, his sheer brilliance, his raging power. And yet, it also captures a sweeter softer side. But that's just my opinion.And I TOTALLY agree with you Lydia! Tarja Turunen rules! Nightwish will forever suck without her! She was the core of that band. SHE was what made them come alive. Now, I only listen to her solo albums. Nightwish's new singer sucks on ice! ESPECIALLY when she tries to sing Tarja Turunen's songs! EPIC FAIL!!!! Lol!Oh, and BTW, Evanescence is coming out with their new cd (finally) in october. Just thought you MIGHT want to know. I'll warn you now though, It's A LOT different than what it used to be. :(
  |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 9:29 AM

Example:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

YE!!!Tarja Turunen, she has he most beautiful voice.

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I got the info about Nightwish from here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish

It says it's symphonic and power metal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Samael is different than normal metal however. Albiet, only slightly. But it's definetly different. I can't really tell you what's different but if you compare it to cradle of filth, you'll see what I'm talking about.
But on the Nightwish factor, I am sorry Diznit, I have to disagree with you on that. Any true fan of them would, I promise you.
Nightwish is dubbed "Gothic Metal" which is synonomous with Metal Opera. It has Opera for vocals, a symphony in the background (sometimes forefront) and it's mixed with Metal that are used in the same fashion as they are used in metal. So in truth, I don't think that really counts. It has no shrieking vocals. Therefore, I can't call it metal.

Because for ME, I was raised to think that rock was singing and metal was shrieking. :) So those two are very defined for me. :)
Examples of Gothic Metal: H.I.M., Evanescence, Nightwish, Sirenia, Delain, After Forever, Therion (they are in this genre as well),  
Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and Epica.
If you know ANY of these bands than you know what I am talking about. In truth, I honestly think Gothic Metal deserves it's own genre because it's more different than ANY type of music I have ever heard. Especially Nightwish, Sirenia, Therion, and Epica. I won't speak for anyone else. But for me, Gothic Metal is the most Synonomous with Satan and Satanism. It captures his majesty, his sheer brilliance, his raging power. And yet, it also captures a sweeter softer side. But that's just my opinion.
And I TOTALLY agree with you Lydia! Tarja Turunen rules! Nightwish will forever suck without her! She was the core of that band. SHE was what made them come alive. Now, I only listen to her solo albums. Nightwish's new singer sucks on ice! ESPECIALLY when she tries to sing Tarja Turunen's songs! EPIC FAIL!!!! Lol!
Oh, and BTW, Evanescence is coming out with their new cd (finally) in october. Just thought you MIGHT want to know. I'll warn you now though, It's A LOT different than what it used to be. :(

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Therion IS Satanic. Had you known their lyrics, you'd have known this. Doesn't matter that they include the blasphemous things about the Gods and the Satanic - OVERALLY, The Beast is Satanic

http://www.joyofsatan.com/Satanic_Music.html

Here is the list of Satanic bands - and Therion IS THERE.

HAIL THE BEAST!! \m/

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I know Evanescence has changed :(

I agree with you about the new Nightwish. She doesn't compare at all to Tarja. I'll check out the other bands you listed, I am familiar with a few but not the others. Thanks

Hail Satan!

Samael is different than normal metal however. Albiet, only slightly. But it's definetly different. I can't really tell you what's different but if you compare it to cradle of filth, you'll see what I'm talking about.
But on the Nightwish factor, I am sorry Diznit, I have to disagree with you on that. Any true fan of them would, I promise you.
Nightwish is dubbed "Gothic Metal" which is synonomous with Metal Opera. It has Opera for vocals, a symphony in the background (sometimes forefront) and it's mixed with Metal that are used in the same fashion as they are used in metal. So in truth, I don't think that really counts. It has no shrieking vocals. Therefore, I can't call it metal.

Because for ME, I was raised to think that rock was singing and metal was shrieking. :) So those two are very defined for me. :)
Examples of Gothic Metal: H.I.M., Evanescence, Nightwish, Sirenia, Delain, After Forever, Therion (they are in this genre as well),  
If you know ANY of these bands than you know what I am talking about. In truth, I honestly think Gothic Metal deserves it's own genre because it's more different than ANY type of music I have ever heard. Especially Nightwish, Sirenia, Therion, and Epica. I won't speak for anyone else. But for me, Gothic Metal is the most Synonomous with Satan and Satanism. It captures his majesty, his sheer brilliance, his raging power. And yet, it also captures a sweeter softer side. But that's just my opinion.
And I TOTALLY agree with you Lydia! Tarja Turunen rules! Nightwish will forever suck without her! She was the core of that band. SHE was what made them come alive. Now, I only listen to her solo albums. Nightwish's new singer sucks on ice! ESPECIALLY when she tries to sing Tarja Turunen's songs! EPIC FAIL!!!! Lol!
Oh, and BTW, Evanescence is coming out with their new cd (finally) in october. Just thought you MIGHT want to know. I'll warn you now though, It's A LOT different than what it used to be. :(

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Also:

"Samael is different than normal metal however."

Cradle of Filth is NOT normal metal, it is EXTREME metal. I think you probably confuse "normal" metal with extreme metal. When I hear "normal metal" I think of the mainstream forms of metal. If you don't know, only VERY few genres of metal have growling/shrieking vocals, namely only black and death metal, and these are only the extreme forms.Metal can range from older milder forms like Scorpions (yes, scorpions are heavy metal too) to black and death metal. But certainly you cannot classify black and death as normal metal because it's one of the less well-known forms and liked forms. Most people who you ask what metal is they'll tell you Metallica and Slayer, these are the most well known metal bands.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Yeah, I know their lyrics, they have to do with the kike qlippoth and they call Lilith the kike name "Naamah". No different than Michael W. Ford or the Temple of the Black Light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Therion IS Satanic. Had you known their lyrics, you'd have known this. Doesn't matter that they include the blasphemous things about the Gods and the Satanic - OVERALLY, The Beast is Satanic

http://www.joyofsatan.com/Satanic_Music.html

Here is the list of Satanic bands - and Therion IS THERE.

HAIL THE BEAST!! \m/

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I love Scorpions! Van Halen and Deep Purple were also considered metal when they came out. I can't listen to any music that has screaming vocals.

Also:

Cradle of Filth is NOT normal metal, it is EXTREME metal. I think you probably confuse "normal" metal with extreme metal. When I hear "normal metal" I think of the mainstream forms of metal. If you don't know, only VERY few genres of metal have growling/shrieking vocals, namely only black and death metal, and these are only the extreme forms.Metal can range from older milder forms like Scorpions (yes, scorpions are heavy metal too) to black and death metal. But certainly you cannot classify black and death as normal metal because it's one of the less well-known forms and liked forms. Most people who you ask what metal is they'll tell you Metallica and Slayer, these are the most well known metal bands.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Yeah, I've even read somewhere that the first metal band was Led Zeppelin.

I love Scorpions! Van Halen and Deep Purple were also considered metal when they came out. I can't listen to any music that has screaming vocals.

Also:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

<td val[/IMG]Led was probably considered metal back in the 70s lol

--- On Thu, 9/15/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 3:36 PM

I have read that as well. I wouldn't consider them metal lol. My friend who is a fan says some of their stuff is boarder-line soft rock.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Yeah, I've even read somewhere that the first metal band was Led Zeppelin.
it
[/TD]

hell yeah van halen nice choice lydia but as of me being a death metal vocalist i mostly listen and enjoy gorgoroth, disgorge, gorguts, nile, sepultura, and etc but listening to metal to me is also a form of worship specially satanic metal like waina and forest trolls of satan, but i hope u guys support the metal band around the world praise and hail satan!!!

Also:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Wow! Thank you to all of you. I've never heard of these bands or even the different kinds of metal. Feel like I've been living under a rock now...lol

Since Tarja was so greatly spoken about I checked her out first. Wow! Listening to Poison right now....I love it.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I'm assuming you mean the song, and not the band Poison? Lol. That song is an Alice Cooper cover, so I'm not a huge fan of Tarja's version of it since I like the original. I've never been a fan of covers. But the rest of her stuff is awesome :D

Wow! Thank you to all of you. I've never heard of these bands or even the different kinds of metal. Feel like I've been living under a rock now...lol

Since Tarja was so greatly spoken about I checked her out first. Wow! Listening to Poison right now....I love it.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Yes, the song..lol. I don't know any of Alice Cooper's stuff but I did hear her sing Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. I didn't like it at all. Much prefer Nirvana's version.

I'm assuming you mean the song, and not the band Poison? Lol. That song is an Alice Cooper cover, so I'm not a huge fan of Tarja's version of it since I like the original. I've never been a fan of covers. But the rest of her stuff is awesome :D

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Celina,....Alice Cooper is a MAN my dear.

Yes, the song..lol. I don't know any of Alice Cooper's stuff but I did hear her sing Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. I didn't like it at all. Much prefer Nirvana's version.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I believe she was referring to tarja considering the fact that alice cooper didn't remake smells like teen spiritSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:54:00 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

LOL...Christopher is right. The "her" was Tarja singing the Nirvana song but I can see how Darklady misunderstood. Sorry...lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christopher lawson" <bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:

I believe she was referring to tarja considering the fact that alice cooper didn't remake smells like teen spirit
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:54:00
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

if you want satanic metal music for meditation try finding early dimmu borgir they are a symphonic black metal band from norway and their two early albums the first being for all tid and their second being stormblast have very nice classical pieces which they wrote themselves also their first track "xibir" off their latest album "abrahadabra" is really good because it contains humming that really reminds me of meditating satanist and it really sets the mood for a meditation ritual in my opinion

songs off their first album to check out if you can find them "For All Tid": "Det Nye Riket" "Over Bleknede Blaner Til Dommedag" "Glittertind" "For All Tid" "Den Gjemte Sannhets Hersker" and "Inn I Evighetens Morke Pt. 1"

songs off their second album "Stormblast": "Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen" "Broderskapets Ring" "Nar Sjelen Hentes Til Helvete" if you can find it "Sorgens Kammer" the del ii is equally good but the original is an instrumental with beautiful classical composition "Antikrist" this album had a reissue in 2006 that included a bonus track "Avmaktslave" you should be able to find these songs relatively easily with a possible hardship with the original "Sorgens Kammer"

off their third album "Enthrone Darkness Triumphant": "Mourning Palace" "Spellbound (By The Devil)" "In Death's Embrace" "Tormentor of Christian Souls" always a good one haha and the most beautiful piece of this album is "A Succubus In Rapture"

off their "Godless Savage Garden EP": "Moonchild Domain" "Hunnerkongen" "Chaos Without Prophecy" and their amazing cover of Accept "Metal Heart"

their 4th album "Spiritual Black Dimensions": "Reptile" "Dreamside Dominions" "United In Unhallowed Grace" "The Promised Future Aeons" "The Blazing Monoliths of Defiance" my favorite of this album "The Insight and the Catharsis" "Grotesquery Concealed" "Arcane Lifeforce Mysteria" "Masses for the New Messiah"

off their 5th album "Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia": "Fear and Wonder" "Puritania" "Perfection or Vanity" and another epic cover in my opinion twisted sisters "Burn in Hell" quite fitting if i do say my self XD

their 6th album "Death Cult Armageddon": The entire album XD its too epic its one of my favorites

their 7th album "In Sorte Diaboli": "The Serpentine Offering" "The Chosen Legacy" "The Conspiracy Unfolds" "The Sacrilegious Scorn" "The Fallen Arises" "Heretic Hammer" "The Sinister Awakening" "The Fundamental Alienation"

their 8th album "Abrahadabra": Again the entire album but points of interest would be the previously mentioned "Xibir" "Gateways" "Dimmu Borgir" "Ritualist" another fitting title haha and my favorite "The Demiurge Molecule" "A Jewel Traced Through Coal" "Endings and Continuations" and bonus tracks if you can find them "Dead Men Don't Rape" pretty interesting its an industrial song!? haha and "Dimmu Borgir (Orchestral Version)"

Feel free to check anything and everything by this band the posted songs are my personal preferences but you may like more than whats posted experiment search and conquer your world =) have fun and good luck

-HA SATAN!
-AVE SATANAS
-REGE SATANAS
-HAIL SATAN
--MAY OUR DARK LORD GUIDE YOU THROUGH LIFE AND PROTECT YOU FROM THE LIGHT OF FALLACIES--
---KEN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Except if you read the first post she asked for NON-METAL music without screaming/growling vocals. We all have heard of metal and many of us don't like it. I don't even consider songs with growling vocals as "music". Most of it is also reverse xian and about the enemy lies on Satan. There's not any metal music for meditation, you can't meditate with metal (at least for me), it's contradictory because you need calm peaceful music for meditation. Without any darkness or gothic crap nonsense, that's not Satanic.

Really people, she clearly asked about non-metal music and I've seen people reply with metal bands and even say that it isn't metal.

Also what is this in your sig: "--MAY OUR DARK LORD GUIDE YOU THROUGH LIFE AND PROTECT YOU FROM THE LIGHT OF FALLACIES--"

Satan=BRINGER OF LIGHT. Lucifer means literally bringer of light. Satan's aura illuminates the entire astral plane, its SO bright as HP Vovim Baghie said. He is the TRUE bringer of light. Of course you got that dark lord crap from Dimmu Borgir, didn't you? :)))That's why I said these bands are reverse xian.

Seriously, am I just the only one who is pissed off with this? There are lots of other threads talking about metal and when somebody wants to talk about NON-METAL Satanic music they want to fill that with metal too!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "papa k" <xevilxlustx@... wrote:

if you want satanic metal music for meditation try finding early dimmu borgir they are a symphonic black metal band from norway and their two early albums the first being for all tid and their second being stormblast have very nice classical pieces which they wrote themselves also their first track "xibir" off their latest album "abrahadabra" is really good because it contains humming that really reminds me of meditating satanist and it really sets the mood for a meditation ritual in my opinion

songs off their first album to check out if you can find them "For All Tid": "Det Nye Riket" "Over Bleknede Blaner Til Dommedag" "Glittertind" "For All Tid" "Den Gjemte Sannhets Hersker" and "Inn I Evighetens Morke Pt. 1"

songs off their second album "Stormblast": "Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen" "Broderskapets Ring" "Nar Sjelen Hentes Til Helvete" if you can find it "Sorgens Kammer" the del ii is equally good but the original is an instrumental with beautiful classical composition "Antikrist" this album had a reissue in 2006 that included a bonus track "Avmaktslave" you should be able to find these songs relatively easily with a possible hardship with the original "Sorgens Kammer"

off their third album "Enthrone Darkness Triumphant": "Mourning Palace" "Spellbound (By The Devil)" "In Death's Embrace" "Tormentor of Christian Souls" always a good one haha and the most beautiful piece of this album is "A Succubus In Rapture"

off their "Godless Savage Garden EP": "Moonchild Domain" "Hunnerkongen" "Chaos Without Prophecy" and their amazing cover of Accept "Metal Heart"

their 4th album "Spiritual Black Dimensions": "Reptile" "Dreamside Dominions" "United In Unhallowed Grace" "The Promised Future Aeons" "The Blazing Monoliths of Defiance" my favorite of this album "The Insight and the Catharsis" "Grotesquery Concealed" "Arcane Lifeforce Mysteria" "Masses for the New Messiah"

off their 5th album "Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia": "Fear and Wonder" "Puritania" "Perfection or Vanity" and another epic cover in my opinion twisted sisters "Burn in Hell" quite fitting if i do say my self XD

their 6th album "Death Cult Armageddon": The entire album XD its too epic its one of my favorites

their 7th album "In Sorte Diaboli": "The Serpentine Offering" "The Chosen Legacy" "The Conspiracy Unfolds" "The Sacrilegious Scorn" "The Fallen Arises" "Heretic Hammer" "The Sinister Awakening" "The Fundamental Alienation"

their 8th album "Abrahadabra": Again the entire album but points of interest would be the previously mentioned "Xibir" "Gateways" "Dimmu Borgir" "Ritualist" another fitting title haha and my favorite "The Demiurge Molecule" "A Jewel Traced Through Coal" "Endings and Continuations" and bonus tracks if you can find them "Dead Men Don't Rape" pretty interesting its an industrial song!? haha and "Dimmu Borgir (Orchestral Version)"

Feel free to check anything and everything by this band the posted songs are my personal preferences but you may like more than whats posted experiment search and conquer your world =) have fun and good luck

-HA SATAN!
-AVE SATANAS
-REGE SATANAS
-HAIL SATAN
--MAY OUR DARK LORD GUIDE YOU THROUGH LIFE AND PROTECT YOU FROM THE LIGHT OF FALLACIES--
---KEN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Also, for anyone replying to this, please DO NOT DIRECT ME TO THE SATANIC MUSIC LIST ON JOS. I DO NOT AGREE WITH IT, most bands there are reverse xian and give us a band name and are about the enemy stereotypes like darkness and death and I don't consider them Satanic. Their music is also very low quality.

Except if you read the first post she asked for NON-METAL music without screaming/growling vocals. We all have heard of metal and many of us don't like it. I don't even consider songs with growling vocals as "music". Most of it is also reverse xian and about the enemy lies on Satan. There's not any metal music for meditation, you can't meditate with metal (at least for me), it's contradictory because you need calm peaceful music for meditation. Without any darkness or gothic crap nonsense, that's not Satanic.

Really people, she clearly asked about non-metal music and I've seen people reply with metal bands and even say that it isn't metal.

Also what is this in your sig: "--MAY OUR DARK LORD GUIDE YOU THROUGH LIFE AND PROTECT YOU FROM THE LIGHT OF FALLACIES--"

Satan=BRINGER OF LIGHT. Lucifer means literally bringer of light. Satan's aura illuminates the entire astral plane, its SO bright as HP Vovim Baghie said. He is the TRUE bringer of light. Of course you got that dark lord crap from Dimmu Borgir, didn't you? :)))That's why I said these bands are reverse xian.

Seriously, am I just the only one who is pissed off with this? There are lots of other threads talking about metal and when somebody wants to talk about NON-METAL Satanic music they want to fill that with metal too!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "papa k" <xevilxlustx@ wrote:

-HA SATAN!
-AVE SATANAS
-REGE SATANAS
-HAIL SATAN
---KEN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

I haven't seen our list, but do agree that most lyrics make us look like monsters. However, I was and always will be a metal head, so, quality is yet to be seen. I would LOVE to hear some music speaking of the beauty and power of our great creator in a more (I HATE to say this) acceptable way.
Would anyone happen to have a link they'd be willing to post regarding this list? Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:23:42 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music
  Also, for anyone replying to this, please DO NOT DIRECT ME TO THE SATANIC MUSIC LIST ON JOS. I DO NOT AGREE WITH IT, most bands there are reverse xian and give us a band name and are about the enemy stereotypes like darkness and death and I don't consider them Satanic. Their music is also very low quality.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "papa k" <xevilxlustx@ wrote:

-HA SATAN!
-AVE SATANAS
-REGE SATANAS
-HAIL SATAN
---KEN

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Example:

I'm open to suggestions.

TIA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back