Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

music

odd_deck

greetings to all,

Tis Demon, and I would like to discuss the subject of music and satanisim. I read somewhere here (I read a lot of posts to catch up, so I do not remember exactly where) that most music that represents satanisim is all metal. May I start by saying I am not disagreeing with that statement, but would like to further the point from that of experiance. I am a musicain of many years (got first guitar at age 5), and play many instruments (guitar is my main focus and passion). Also, I have been trained in studio producion and sound engineering, and live sound set up. Basically, I've done it all from playiong to roadie to production, etc. this said so that my statements will not be taken as that of someone without prior knowledge of the industry.

Back to the point of things, most of what we hear and see of bands that represnt satanism is mostly shock rock. Great examples include "Marilyn Manson", "Slayer", all use it as a gimmick. Actually, the singer of Slayer is actually a Roman Chathlic (how about that, huh. So much for Reign in Blood, and Hell awaits). Other bands such as "King Diamond" are actually a part of the "Church of Satan" (LaVey, for those of whom were unaware). A real representation of satanism appears to have been lost in the mainstream of opposition and greed. In other words, many groups that do represent satanism is a truly positive light (as in they are actually worshipers themselves) are underground music, or simply do not state such a fact. It is not widely accepted to be a satanist, thus a crushing blow to one's career in the music industry (that is if one wishes to become "mainstream"; be supported by a major label).

Anyways, I intended for this be an open ended conversation, and do encourage anyone to extend thier experiance, knowledge, or even just opinions on the subject.
as always, I do appreciate everyone's time in reading and hope that it was found to be both enertaining and enlightening.

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

this is gonna sound weird probably but since i grew up in eastern kentucky, naturally im a fan of bluegrass music. lot of it is xian gospel but a lot of it isnt. i was kinda having a dilemma myslef over this until i read these last posts on music here. dilemma resloved. thanks for the insight.   HAIL SATAN!!

I still go back to the original "Devil's music", when Muddy Waters invented electricity. :) Seriously, though check out some blues, it has some great music and some great messages and you can understand the lyrics. If you are not familiar with the legend of Robert Johnson and the crossroads you should check into it, I know, I know you do not sell your soul to the Devil. But it shows the connection between Satan and the Blues. A good place to start (although not the most accurate source) if you are not familiar with the Robert Johnson legend is the move Crossroads with a young Ralph Machio.

Of course you can not go wrong with the classics either such as AC/DC. I do not know if they are Satanists or not but with songs such as, Highway to Hell, Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be, (You Have Me Ringing) Hells Bells, and such risque greats as Shook Me All Night Long, Givin The Dog a Bone, Whole Lotta Rosie, and numerous others. AC/DC is a loud blues band, OK and one of my favorites if you have not figured it out already.

Also do not be afraid to study Satanic influences in classical music either, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

There is a lot of great music out there, I would like to see the followers of Satan do more than just death/speed metal.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odd_deck" <odd_deck@... wrote:

greetings to all,

Tis Demon, and I would like to discuss the subject of music and satanisim. I read somewhere here (I read a lot of posts to catch up, so I do not remember exactly where) that most music that represents satanisim is all metal. May I start by saying I am not disagreeing with that statement, but would like to further the point from that of experiance. I am a musicain of many years (got first guitar at age 5), and play many instruments (guitar is my main focus and passion). Also, I have been trained in studio producion and sound engineering, and live sound set up. Basically, I've done it all from playiong to roadie to production, etc. this said so that my statements will not be taken as that of someone without prior knowledge of the industry.

Back to the point of things, most of what we hear and see of bands that represnt satanism is mostly shock rock. Great examples include "Marilyn Manson", "Slayer", all use it as a gimmick. Actually, the singer of Slayer is actually a Roman Chathlic (how about that, huh. So much for Reign in Blood, and Hell awaits). Other bands such as "King Diamond" are actually a part of the "Church of Satan" (LaVey, for those of whom were unaware). A real representation of satanism appears to have been lost in the mainstream of opposition and greed. In other words, many groups that do represent satanism is a truly positive light (as in they are actually worshipers themselves) are underground music, or simply do not state such a fact. It is not widely accepted to be a satanist, thus a crushing blow to one's career in the music industry (that is if one wishes to become "mainstream"; be supported by a major label).

Anyways, I intended for this be an open ended conversation, and do encourage anyone to extend thier experiance, knowledge, or even just opinions on the subject.
as always, I do appreciate everyone's time in reading and hope that it was found to be both enertaining and enlightening.

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

The Truth is that all Music is of Satanic origin. Music was a gift which Satan gave to Humanity.

The Violin and the Flute are particularly Satanic, and were often depicted in Art Work to portray Satan and the Demons. Many of the Classical Musicians claimed that Satan inspired their work. The Musician Giuseppe Tartini, for example, composed "The Devil's Trill" after Satan appeared to him in a dream playing the Violin. The Piece is what he could manage to recreate from what he remembered, which he described as the most beautiful Music he had ever heard, stating that it had taken his breath away. The xian church was suspicious of anyone who could create beautiful Music, believing that this gift could only possibly come from Satan. Many Musicians were targeted by the xian church.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MUSIC.html

The Flute is an age-old symbol of Satanism and Power Meditation. Specifically, it represents Breathing Exercises performed to rouse and prepare the Kundalini for Rising. The "Snake Charming" Tradition of the Far East in Truth is an Allegory for Raising Kundalini through Breathing Exercises/Pranayama. A "Flute" is played to "charm" the Serpent. Unfortunately, because of a loss of Spiritual Knowledge, this is all being taken as literal nowadays.

Xian so-called "music" is a slap in the face and an insult to True Music. Those canned, droning "hymns" that ignorant followers bleet out at their meaningless "church services" which sound like funeral marches, only prepare the Soul for death and decay. This shit is nothing but depressing.

Anyway, my point is that Music is of Satan.

The purpose of Heavy Metal is to express anger and hatred towards xianity and the enemy lies, and to convey an important message. The world is sick and tired of xianity and the other enemy programs, and metal expresses this. At this time, Musically speaking, most Satanism is expressed through Metal because of this anger that people have because they have been lied to and suppressed for so long. It is the state of the world at the moment. Satan speaks through this Music. Ultimately, it is War or "Warrior" Music if you look at it from that point of view. Waging War against xianity and expressing the anger and hatred towards it through Music.

Not everyone enjoys Metal. You don't have to at all. All Music is of Father Satan and is a beautiful gift.

Hail Father Satan!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

I still go back to the original "Devil's music", when Muddy Waters invented electricity. :) Seriously, though check out some blues, it has some great music and some great messages and you can understand the lyrics. If you are not familiar with the legend of Robert Johnson and the crossroads you should check into it, I know, I know you do not sell your soul to the Devil. But it shows the connection between Satan and the Blues. A good place to start (although not the most accurate source) if you are not familiar with the Robert Johnson legend is the move Crossroads with a young Ralph Machio.

Of course you can not go wrong with the classics either such as AC/DC. I do not know if they are Satanists or not but with songs such as, Highway to Hell, Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be, (You Have Me Ringing) Hells Bells, and such risque greats as Shook Me All Night Long, Givin The Dog a Bone, Whole Lotta Rosie, and numerous others. AC/DC is a loud blues band, OK and one of my favorites if you have not figured it out already.

Also do not be afraid to study Satanic influences in classical music either, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

There is a lot of great music out there, I would like to see the followers of Satan do more than just death/speed metal.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odd_deck" <odd_deck@ wrote:

greetings to all,

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

Thank You, high priestess, for a lovely answer, and to all others who have answered my message! It has been a very informative reading all around :)   Best regards to my brothers and sisters in Satan!   --------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 11:15:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: music

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "odd_deck" <odd_deck@ wrote:

Yeah and th epoint is music really took a turn for the worst with people believing metal is the only satanic music. Even if you try to type in Satanic music in the web browser, all you get most of the time is links about satanic rock. This is utter bullshit shit,like you said all music is of Satan as I learned this a long time ago being a Satanic musician.   Metal is used to express emotions and release anger, but you also have to look at it like this. A lot of bands create themselves to look scary and sound heavy thinking that, thats what it means to be satanic. A lot of those bands arent even Satanic, they are xian idiots purposely trying to give music a bad rep. I like metal/black metal but im also aware that a lot of bands are only like that because they have a misconception about waht it means to be satanic. It dont mean you have to put on black make-up,pick up a guitar and shred it out. Though if thats what you want to do, then thats your right. It doesnt make you any more Satanic. I personally like music I can actually understand, if you want your message to get out, then make it to where people understand.   From www.joyofsatan.com: "Jazz is synonymous with Satan. The rhythmic beat, the dances the music inspires, and of course, it opened the door to rock and roll."   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.  

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 1:15:58 AM

The Truth is that all Music is of Satanic origin. Music was a gift which Satan gave to Humanity.

The Violin and the Flute are particularly Satanic, and were often depicted in Art Work to portray Satan and the Demons. Many of the Classical Musicians claimed that Satan inspired their work. The Musician Giuseppe Tartini, for example, composed "The Devil's Trill" after Satan appeared to him in a dream playing the Violin. The Piece is what he could manage to recreate from what he remembered, which he described as the most beautiful Music he had ever heard, stating that it had taken his breath away. The xian church was suspicious of anyone who could create beautiful Music, believing that this gift could only possibly come from Satan. Many Musicians were targeted by the xian church.

The Flute is an age-old symbol of Satanism and Power Meditation. Specifically, it represents Breathing Exercises performed to rouse and prepare the Kundalini for Rising. The "Snake Charming" Tradition of the Far East in Truth is an Allegory for Raising Kundalini through Breathing Exercises/Pranayama. A "Flute" is played to "charm" the Serpent. Unfortunately, because of a loss of Spiritual Knowledge, this is all being taken as literal nowadays.

Xian so-called "music" is a slap in the face and an insult to True Music. Those canned, droning "hymns" that ignorant followers bleet out at their meaningless "church services" which sound like funeral marches, only prepare the Soul for death and decay. This shit is nothing but depressing.

The purpose of Heavy Metal is to express anger and hatred towards xianity and the enemy lies, and to convey an important message. The world is sick and tired of xianity and the other enemy programs, and metal expresses this. At this time, Musically speaking, most Satanism is expressed through Metal because of this anger that people have because they have been lied to and suppressed for so long. It is the state of the world at the moment. Satan speaks through this Music. Ultimately, it is War or "Warrior" Music if you look at it from that point of view. Waging War against xianity and expressing the anger and hatred towards it through Music.

Not everyone enjoys Metal. You don't have to at all. All Music is of Father Satan and is a beautiful gift.

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Phantom

greetings to all,

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

I hear You!! :) Russians have an Internet idiom "PPKS", which, translated, means "I sign my signature under every word /you say/", meaning total agreement with the statement. So, this is just the right place to say PPKS :D   --------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas! Ave Demones Inferno!

Sent: Thu, October 28, 2010 6:14:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: music

Yeah and th epoint is music really took a turn for the worst with people believing metal is the only satanic music. Even if you try to type in Satanic music in the web browser, all you get most of the time is links about satanic rock. This is utter bullshit shit,like you said all music is of Satan as I learned this a long time ago being a Satanic musician.   Metal is used to express emotions and release anger, but you also have to look at it like this. A lot of bands create themselves to look scary and sound heavy thinking that, thats what it means to be satanic. A lot of those bands arent even Satanic, they are xian idiots purposely trying to give music a bad rep. I like metal/black metal but im also aware that a lot of bands are only like that because they have a misconception about waht it means to be satanic. It dont mean you have to put on black make-up,pick up a guitar and shred it out. Though if thats what you want to do, then thats your right. It doesnt make you any more Satanic. I personally like music I can actually understand, if you want your message to get out, then make it to where people understand.   From www.joyofsatan.com: "Jazz is synonymous with Satan. The rhythmic beat, the dances the music inspires, and of course, it opened the door to rock and roll."   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

I left out one thing! I heard rumors that singer Enya is Satanic, some internet sources back me up but not entirely. I cannot confirm this. Anyways at the very least I personally find Enya's music good for meditating, and in my book that makes it Satanic enough in a twisted way. ;-)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

Yeah and th epoint is music really took a turn for the worst with people
believing metal is the only satanic music.
Even if you try to type in Satanic music in the web browser, all you get most of
the time is links about satanic rock. This is utter bullshit shit,like you said
all music is of Satan as I learned this a long time ago being a Satanic
musician.

Metal is used to express emotions and release anger, but you also have to look
at it like this. A lot of bands create themselves to look scary and sound heavy
thinking that, thats what it means to be satanic. A lot of those bands arent
even Satanic, they are xian idiots purposely trying to give music a bad rep. I
like metal/black metal but im also aware that a lot of bands are only like that
because they have a misconception about waht it means to be satanic. It dont
mean you have to put on black make-up,pick up a guitar and shred it out. Though
if thats what you want to do, then thats your right. It doesnt make you any more
Satanic. I personally like music I can actually understand, if you want your
message to get out, then make it to where people understand.

From www.joyofsatan.com:
"Jazz is synonymous with Satan. The rhythmic beat, the dances the music
inspires, and of course, it opened the door to rock and roll."

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and
guide those who follow my instructions.

The Truth is that all Music is of Satanic origin. Music was a gift which Satan
gave to Humanity.

The Violin and the Flute are particularly Satanic, and were often depicted in
Art Work to portray Satan and the Demons. Many of the Classical Musicians
claimed that Satan inspired their work. The Musician Giuseppe Tartini, for
example, composed "The Devil's Trill" after Satan appeared to him in a dream
playing the Violin. The Piece is what he could manage to recreate from what he
remembered, which he described as the most beautiful Music he had ever heard,
stating that it had taken his breath away. The xian church was suspicious of
anyone who could create beautiful Music, believing that this gift could only
possibly come from Satan. Many Musicians were targeted by the xian church.

The Flute is an age-old symbol of Satanism and Power Meditation. Specifically,
it represents Breathing Exercises performed to rouse and prepare the Kundalini
for Rising. The "Snake Charming" Tradition of the Far East in Truth is an
Allegory for Raising Kundalini through Breathing Exercises/Pranayama. A "Flute"
is played to "charm" the Serpent. Unfortunately, because of a loss of Spiritual
Knowledge, this is all being taken as literal nowadays.

Xian so-called "music" is a slap in the face and an insult to True Music. Those
canned, droning "hymns" that ignorant followers bleet out at their meaningless
"church services" which sound like funeral marches, only prepare the Soul for
death and decay. This shit is nothing but depressing.

The purpose of Heavy Metal is to express anger and hatred towards xianity and
the enemy lies, and to convey an important message. The world is sick and tired
of xianity and the other enemy programs, and metal expresses this. At this time,
Musically speaking, most Satanism is expressed through Metal because of this
anger that people have because they have been lied to and suppressed for so
long. It is the state of the world at the moment. Satan speaks through this
Music. Ultimately, it is War or "Warrior" Music if you look at it from that
point of view. Waging War against xianity and expressing the anger and hatred
towards it through Music.

Not everyone enjoys Metal. You don't have to at all. All Music is of Father
Satan and is a beautiful gift.

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

I still go back to the original "Devil's music", when Muddy Waters invented
electricity. :) Seriously, though check out some blues, it has some great music
and some great messages and you can understand the lyrics. If you are not
familiar with the legend of Robert Johnson and the crossroads you should check
into it, I know, I know you do not sell your soul to the Devil. But it shows the
connection between Satan and the Blues. A good place to start (although not the
most accurate source) if you are not familiar with the Robert Johnson legend is
the move Crossroads with a young Ralph Machio.

Of course you can not go wrong with the classics either such as AC/DC. I do not
know if they are Satanists or not but with songs such as, Highway to Hell, Hell
Ain't a Bad Place To Be, (You Have Me Ringing) Hells Bells, and such risque
greats as Shook Me All Night Long, Givin The Dog a Bone, Whole Lotta Rosie, and
numerous others. AC/DC is a loud blues band, OK and one of my favorites if you
have not figured it out already.

Also do not be afraid to study Satanic influences in classical music either, I
am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

There is a lot of great music out there, I would like to see the followers of
Satan do more than just death/speed metal.

Phantom

greetings to all,

Tis Demon, and I would like to discuss the subject of music and satanisim. I
read somewhere here (I read a lot of posts to catch up, so I do not remember
exactly where) that most music that represents satanisim is all metal. May I
start by saying I am not disagreeing with that statement, but would like to
further the point from that of experiance. I am a musicain of many years (got
first guitar at age 5), and play many instruments (guitar is my main focus and
passion). Also, I have been trained in studio producion and sound engineering,
and live sound set up. Basically, I've done it all from playiong to roadie to
production, etc. this said so that my statements will not be taken as that of
someone without prior knowledge of the industry.

Back to the point of things, most of what we hear and see of bands that
represnt satanism is mostly shock rock. Great examples include "Marilyn Manson",
"Slayer", all use it as a gimmick. Actually, the singer of Slayer is actually a
Roman Chathlic (how about that, huh. So much for Reign in Blood, and Hell
awaits). Other bands such as "King Diamond" are actually a part of the "Church
of Satan" (LaVey, for those of whom were unaware). A real representation of
satanism appears to have been lost in the mainstream of opposition and greed. In
other words, many groups that do represent satanism is a truly positive light
(as in they are actually worshipers themselves) are underground music, or simply
do not state such a fact. It is not widely accepted to be a satanist, thus a
crushing blow to one's career in the music industry (that is if one wishes to
become "mainstream"; be supported by a major label).

Anyways, I intended for this be an open ended conversation, and do encourage
anyone to extend thier experiance, knowledge, or even just opinions on the
subject.

as always, I do appreciate everyone's time in reading and hope that it was
found to be both enertaining and enlightening.

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

Hello all,
This is actually Hecatemother. I've been here and dedicated about 4 years, before that I was just a witch.
I ALWAYS saw Satan's sigil in meditations since I was 19.
Didn't know what it was till I found this place. Its the sigil that is represented as a "cup". I always thought it was a martini glass I was seeing,,,not knowing what exactly was inside it either.

Now I do!!

And anyway, as a subject on this thread, I always like to listen to the song sung by Sumi Jo, on the end of the movie, "The 9th Gate."

That song brings so much love and adoration for our Father Satan.
It really does it for me. :)

Music is music. Whatever makes us happy, is what we should hear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

Even if you try to type in Satanic music in the web browser, all you get most of
musician.

if thats what you want to do, then thats your right. It doesnt make you any more

From www.joyofsatan.com:

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

gave to Humanity.

of xianity and the other enemy programs, and metal expresses this. At this time,

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Scott" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

into it, I know, I know you do not sell your soul to the Devil. But it shows the

Phantom

greetings to all,

represnt satanism is mostly shock rock. Great examples include "Marilyn Manson",
satanism appears to have been lost in the mainstream of opposition and greed. In
(as in they are actually worshipers themselves) are underground music, or simply

subject.

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

I have quite a lot of Enya's music on my iPod. It helps set the mood. I believed she was Pagan; I didn't know she was Satanic. If true, good to hear! I also heard once that there are a "lot" of Satanists in Ireland. Also good provided they're the real thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@... wrote:

I left out one thing! I heard rumors that singer Enya is Satanic, some internet sources back me up but not entirely. I cannot confirm this. Anyways at the very least I personally find Enya's music good for meditating, and in my book that makes it Satanic enough in a twisted way. ;-)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@ wrote:

musician.

From www.joyofsatan.com:

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

gave to Humanity.

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Phantom

greetings to all,

subject.

Thank you all, Demon

Hail to our Father

High Priestess Zildar Raasi thank you so much for your post. being a musician myself, it feels amazing to know that Music is a gift from Father Satan. This may sound weird but after reading your post I'm writing better then I ever had. Thank you so much.

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Good luck with your music:). We need more True Satanic Musicians out there to represent us and the True Beauty of Father Satan and the Gods.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

High Priestess Zildar Raasi thank you so much for your post. being a musician myself, it feels amazing to know that Music is a gift from Father Satan. This may sound weird but after reading your post I'm writing better then I ever had. Thank you so much.

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
Good luck with your music:). We need more True Satanic Musicians out there to represent us and the True Beauty of Father Satan and the Gods.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
I play electric guitar does that count?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@ wrote:

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I play bass guitar and have been for quite a while. I don't play in a band at the moment, mostly because the majority of people around where I live play Country, and that is something I refuse to play. I am a metalhead and have been for over 35 years. I love all types of metal, but metal is not my only love. I REALLY enjoy classical music, the darker classical style music is amazing!!! Classical music is the reason I got into metal, if you can believe that. A lot of the metal music that I listen to has a lot of classical characteristics in the sound. Metal was born from classical music as well as southern blues & jazz.

Anyway, my resent bass playing has been more mellow lately, the reason being is that I believe that satanic music doesn't have to have a hard, heavy metal sound. I use an effects box while playing, and I like to experiment with the different sounds that it gives me. I still like the deep, dark sound though.

I now that most people in the world believe that satanic music is of the heavy metal variety. I used to be one of those people, but not anymore. Father has blessed me with the knowledge to play music for him in a way that makes me and father happy. I am 43 years old, and will forever be a HUGE fan of heavy metal though, but when I'm playing for father, I will always play it in the that he showed me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@ wrote:

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hey we have two guitar players, and a bass player. We wouldn't happen to have a drummer in the group would we? :) What kind of music are we going to play? Obviously I was thinking of kind of a heavy metal/blues thing like AC/DC and Aerosmith, anyone with me?

By the way I am one of the guitar players.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@... wrote:

I play bass guitar and have been for quite a while. I don't play in a band at the moment, mostly because the majority of people around where I live play Country, and that is something I refuse to play. I am a metalhead and have been for over 35 years. I love all types of metal, but metal is not my only love. I REALLY enjoy classical music, the darker classical style music is amazing!!! Classical music is the reason I got into metal, if you can believe that. A lot of the metal music that I listen to has a lot of classical characteristics in the sound. Metal was born from classical music as well as southern blues & jazz.

Anyway, my resent bass playing has been more mellow lately, the reason being is that I believe that satanic music doesn't have to have a hard, heavy metal sound. I use an effects box while playing, and I like to experiment with the different sounds that it gives me. I still like the deep, dark sound though.

I now that most people in the world believe that satanic music is of the heavy metal variety. I used to be one of those people, but not anymore. Father has blessed me with the knowledge to play music for him in a way that makes me and father happy. I am 43 years old, and will forever be a HUGE fan of heavy metal though, but when I'm playing for father, I will always play it in the that he showed me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Sounds like a plan. I would also like to add some classical elements to it as well. Where is everyone from? Do we have a vocalist out there as well? To play PURE satanic music would be incredible!!! Really, there isn't that much out there, with the pure satanic element that is.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hey we have two guitar players, and a bass player. We wouldn't happen to have a drummer in the group would we? :) What kind of music are we going to play? Obviously I was thinking of kind of a heavy metal/blues thing like AC/DC and Aerosmith, anyone with me?

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I would love to be the vocalist!! I live in Washington, DC. HAIL SATAN and all who are his!! 88Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Brian" <britar@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:47:47 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: music
  Sounds like a plan. I would also like to add some classical elements to it as well. Where is everyone from? Do we have a vocalist out there as well? To play PURE satanic music would be incredible!!! Really, there isn't that much out there, with the pure satanic element that is.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

My favorite classical composer is Mozart, I have studied classical guitar and would love to do something in that area also. There is an incredible connection between rock and classical music. If you talk to most rock musicians they have been very influenced by at least one classical composer.

I am from southeastern Idaho USA, but I am willing to relocate, there is nothing holding me here.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Phantom

I'm a wonderful vocalist, guitarist, bassist, pianist, and I play trumpet, and I write my own music of many genres, and I write my own lyrics. A lot tossed because I keep getting better than I was. I'm DOWN to play with Spiritual Satanists and write some bomb fucking Truly Satanic Music. HAIL SATAN FOR MY BRETHREN'S EXISTENCE!!!!

HAILZ!

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:47:47 +0000

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Phantom

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
#ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-972220029ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-972220029attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-972220029 .ygrps-yiv-972220029ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-972220029ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

SWEET!!!! Now we just need to find a drummer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dawn.desgraves" <dawn.desgraves@... wrote:

I would love to be the vocalist!! I live in Washington, DC. HAIL SATAN and all who are his!! 88
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:47:47
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Phantom

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

AVE SATANUS!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Ive done my ritual and ive been praying to satan every night still nothing has came up can i get some tips or advice on this music industry is there a demon who will give me knowledge on these matters or should i just start performing my music

hi are the Christian metal bands Satanist? is it ok to listen to them? for example (demon hunter)band  are they Satanist?

Why the hell would you think xtian metal bands are Satanist? of fucking course not, i don't know why you would even want to listen to subliminals and blasphemies to our Gods.  

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:56 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi are the Christian metal bands Satanist? is it ok to listen to them? for example (demon hunter)band  are they Satanist?

No, they're not Satanists although I might understand why you though that, as a lot of people associate metal with Satanism, which is not true. No form of metal is truly Satanic, it might have some Pagan/Satanic themes in it, but it's not entirely Satanic :/

Trust me, I've been through them ALL.

You can just listen to what you want, although there is no music that makes you more Satanic by listening to it.

A lot of people make that mistake. Although I must advise from listening to xian music whether it's metal, rap, or whatever..

They'll always cleverly put their bullshit subliminals in there. Xians do the work of jews no matter what they claim in the metal scene. A  famous one who does is Avenged Sevenfold. Just think about the title of the band there. That's a jewish hate cry out of the bible(because only jews are mentioned in there against revenge for any reason, or justice) against Gentiles which wards most from rebelling against jews under threat of being burned alive, or killed for doing so, when clearly jews are the problem on this planet.

Kikes are infamous for using psychological warfare to subdue their enemies(Gentiles). 

no I just wanted to know . you see im muslim I speak Persian so I don't have lots of info about that but thank you for letting me know they are Christians I will delete all the songs I have downloaded from them hail to our father satan the one and only haaaiiil !

On Friday, March 20, 2015 2:59 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@...32: Is that a serious question or are you just trolling?

Hey, hey. Everyone has questions 32. It's alright. Some people do actually confuse xian metal bands for not really being all that xian, because they're only supposed to sing those bloody horrible rips offs from eastern mantras, or the crappy songs you hear in the mosque.

Metal seems more like what normal people are into, so I can kinda see where you mighta got that idea. It's why I said above that a lot of people associate metal with Satanism. It's a general confusion that comes straight out of pisslam, and pisstianity. Because they think metal is the devil, and retarded shit like that.

Hell, back when the blues were first invented xians were insane and ranting about it being 'the devil'. Xians, and pisslamists are taught to think anything that doesn't agree with their crappy agenda which is communism, is evil blah blah blah... ___

Take it all in stride, and explore now that you are beginning to free yourself. But, again, I would stay away from muslim/xian metal bands yeeps.

guys make sure to listen to this bands song (motionless in white) and specially the song(immaculate misconception)they are fucking awesooome hail to satan and gods of hell curse shitlah and fuckhova

I'm guessing the satire in this song was to show the real jesus and it's psychotic followers, and to portray  the bastard out to be a hateful murderer, who is also a communist and a worthless piece of shit who means nothing?

At least, that's my take on it. I actually do like music like this, not so much the imagery as it's kinda annoying, as I hate seeing  the nazarene, and only like well done satire.but the music itself is good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back