Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

music + spells?

It doesn't matter what you do. Music can actually aid in spells and magick for exmaple if you are doing a love spell you would listen to a love song or something sensual :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 8:13 PM EDT nevinbennetch wrote:

Can I listen to music when doing spells? Or does that have a negative or no result?

In the JoS website I remember reading under covens that music can be played especially if it blasphemes jokehova and his make believe nazarene. I suggest the peace sells album by MEGADETH and the albums leprosy individual thought patterns and leprosy by DEATH. even if you don't like metal listen to this song called "voice of the soul " by DEATH it's a beautiful song and perfect to get pumped up and inspires for a working. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

Can I listen to music when doing spells? Or does that have a negative or no result?

Yes, music can help you relax and concentrate. It is a prop just like the ritual tools. I would suggest music without lyrics, but its up to you. Music changes your attitude, so if you are doing a distruction ritual or one of that kind, I would use a heavier sound with a lot of drums. But its a individual thing. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!!
"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

--- On Fri, 10/5/12, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] music + spells?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 12:13 AM

Can I listen to music when doing spells? Or does
that have a negative or no result?

Alright so I want to listen to music preferably without words right? What if I can't understand what is being said? Like in the song Future World Music - Vegetius I have no idea what they are saying in the song and it gives me a powerful feeling.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:
Yes, music can help you relax and concentrate. It is a prop just like the ritual tools. I would suggest music without lyrics, but its up to you. Music changes your attitude, so if you are doing a distruction ritual or one of that kind, I would use a heavier sound with a lot of drums. But its a individual thing. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!!

As long as you maintain focus, you should be fine. I usually only use music when I'm vibrating so no one else can hear me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

Alright so I want to listen to music preferably without words right? What if I can't understand what is being said? Like in the song Future World Music - Vegetius I have no idea what they are saying in the song and it gives me a powerful feeling.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- On Fri, 10/5/12, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>   Hail Father Satan Hail all our Gods and Goddesses of Hell Hail to all our Demons Hail Uvall Hiel Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: music + spells?

-- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:
Hail Satan!!

--- On
Fri, 10/5/12, nevinbennetch <nevinbennetch@... wrote:
To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

I listen to music most of the time am doing my meditation. It puffs up my mood and help with timing on certain meditations.

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 1:06 PM PDT David Gannon wrote:

I just tried listening to it and cant understand what they are saying also. Not even my Shazam could interpret. My favorite was Justice. I cant listen to too much of that at one time, as I am really vulnerable emotionally atm. But I will say that not only did the cords of muscle on my body tighten, my nipples got rock hard, and I really badly wanted to fight something. BUT we should never do anything illegal and I am not saying physically smashing a skull in is what we are about as a SS. Remember always rule number seven. 
  I listen to white noise or pink noise while studying JoS material. Was a nice break tho :)  Thanks

Hail Father Satan
Hail all our Gods and Goddesses of Hell
Hail to all our Demons
Hail Uvall
Hiel Hitler

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: music + spells?

-- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back