Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music - Sing for Satan

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Many of you here have musical and artistic talent. We have a lot of gifted people. Satanism is growing rapidly. Most music in Honor of Satan and His Demons is of the metal genre.

It is a hideous shame that some of the most beautiful music has been denigrated and dragged through the filth of xianity. For centuries, ignorant people have been singing and praising to the tune of their own damnation and to make this even worse, many to beautiful tunes and melodies. Chants, choral pieces and some of the most beautiful music. "Lux Aeterna" Latin for "Light Eternal" is of Satan. This has to do with the Magnum Opus, when the soul is empowered and shines like the Sun [666]. Instead, the enemy has taken these concepts and profaned them. This music is supposed to be meditative.

Satanism needs talented people to create and compose classical music for Satan. Not only classical, but other genres. Music for meditation in Honor of Satan is another much needed genre.

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen-levi.org/

There are so many positive options for the Name 'Satan' on a Baphomet. JoS has cuneiform, there is also Sanskrit, Thebian [witch's script], Runic, Gothic, the list is endless. Why do our most sacred symbols have to contain enemy filth that not only BINDS, but is a blasphemy to Satan??

If you have artistic talent, offer this to Satan. Open your own online stores. You can advertise on the JoS and many other Satanic webistes. Satan will bless those who are ligitimately working for him. Satan LOVES music and art. Most of us already know this. Let us honor him with what he loves.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan to that! What you posted about, I have actually already
been thinking of. It really irks me that, as you said, all of this
beautiful music is being wasted on the nazarene! It so is not fair. I
can't write music, but I can definitely write lyrics. That's all I can
do for now, but eventually I really, really want to get together a
group of Spiritual Satanists who can help me produce hymns and
suchlike for Father.

On 1/19/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Many of you here have musical and artistic talent. We have a lot of gifted
people. Satanism is growing rapidly. Most music in Honor of Satan and His
Demons is of the metal genre.

It is a hideous shame that some of the most beautiful music has been
denigrated and dragged through the filth of xianity. For centuries, ignorant
people have been singing and praising to the tune of their own damnation and
to make this even worse, many to beautiful tunes and melodies. Chants,
choral pieces and some of the most beautiful music. "Lux Aeterna" Latin for
"Light Eternal" is of Satan. This has to do with the Magnum Opus, when the
soul is empowered and shines like the Sun [666]. Instead, the enemy has
taken these concepts and profaned them. This music is supposed to be
meditative.

Satanism needs talented people to create and compose classical music for
Satan. Not only classical, but other genres. Music for meditation in Honor
of Satan is another much needed genre.

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of
enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the
same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan'
symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish
tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power
and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status
among the jews. http://www.cohen-levi.org/

There are so many positive options for the Name 'Satan' on a Baphomet. JoS
has cuneiform, there is also Sanskrit, Thebian [witch's script], Runic,
Gothic, the list is endless. Why do our most sacred symbols have to contain
enemy filth that not only BINDS, but is a blasphemy to Satan??

If you have artistic talent, offer this to Satan. Open your own online
stores. You can advertise on the JoS and many other Satanic webistes. Satan
will bless those who are ligitimately working for him. Satan LOVES music and
art. Most of us already know this. Let us honor him with what he loves.

It has always been a goal of mine to start a REAL satanic metal band.
And it still is , I just need to meet some more like-minded musicians.
The thing is alot of my friends play guitar.

Music inspires me and works just like meditation when Its played.
As Satanists I think we CAN progress alot faster as musicians,because of alot of meditation we can understand it better.
I know I really progressed fast with guitar.
I'd recommend Indian Classical music too , its highly Satanic.
Its unbelievable at times how they can control their voice and get such powerfull vibrations.

Oh how I'd love to see some pure Satanic Jewelry!
This has got me think though , because I might know someone who is in the jewelry business.

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Many of you here have musical and artistic talent. We have a lot of gifted people. Satanism is growing rapidly. Most music in Honor of Satan and His Demons is of the metal genre.

It is a hideous shame that some of the most beautiful music has been denigrated and dragged through the filth of xianity. For centuries, ignorant people have been singing and praising to the tune of their own damnation and to make this even worse, many to beautiful tunes and melodies. Chants, choral pieces and some of the most beautiful music. "Lux Aeterna" Latin for "Light Eternal" is of Satan. This has to do with the Magnum Opus, when the soul is empowered and shines like the Sun [666]. Instead, the enemy has taken these concepts and profaned them. This music is supposed to be meditative.

Satanism needs talented people to create and compose classical music for Satan. Not only classical, but other genres. Music for meditation in Honor of Satan is another much needed genre.

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen-levi.org/

There are so many positive options for the Name 'Satan' on a Baphomet. JoS has cuneiform, there is also Sanskrit, Thebian [witch's script], Runic, Gothic, the list is endless. Why do our most sacred symbols have to contain enemy filth that not only BINDS, but is a blasphemy to Satan??

If you have artistic talent, offer this to Satan. Open your own online stores. You can advertise on the JoS and many other Satanic webistes. Satan will bless those who are ligitimately working for him. Satan LOVES music and art. Most of us already know this. Let us honor him with what he loves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back