Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music - Sing for Satan

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Many of you here have musical and artistic talent. We have a lot of gifted people. Satanism is growing rapidly. Most music in Honor of Satan and His Demons is of the metal genre.

It is a hideous shame that some of the most beautiful music has been denigrated and dragged through the filth of xianity. For centuries, ignorant people have been singing and praising to the tune of their own damnation and to make this even worse, many to beautiful tunes and melodies. Chants, choral pieces and some of the most beautiful music. "Lux Aeterna" Latin for "Light Eternal" is of Satan. This has to do with the Magnum Opus, when the soul is empowered and shines like the Sun [666]. Instead, the enemy has taken these concepts and profaned them. This music is supposed to be meditative.

Satanism needs talented people to create and compose classical music for Satan. Not only classical, but other genres. Music for meditation in Honor of Satan is another much needed genre.

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen-levi.org/

There are so many positive options for the Name 'Satan' on a Baphomet. JoS has cuneiform, there is also Sanskrit, Thebian [witch's script], Runic, Gothic, the list is endless. Why do our most sacred symbols have to contain enemy filth that not only BINDS, but is a blasphemy to Satan??

If you have artistic talent, offer this to Satan. Open your own online stores. You can advertise on the JoS and many other Satanic webistes. Satan will bless those who are ligitimately working for him. Satan LOVES music and art. Most of us already know this. Let us honor him with what he loves.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

You speak so eloquently and are so wise.  I myself have been yearning for music that fits what I believe 100% without any blasphemous references to the xian Satan even in the smallest bit.  I also have been searching for our own line of jewelry, it seems either I get the blasphemous satanic jewelry or I go with pagan and other occult jewelry that I have to weed through to find less than a handful of items that might be suitable, and 99% of the time I order them and they are out of stock!!  I am learning how to make jewelry and when I get proficient I want to make spiritual Satanism items and sell them at little profit, that is my dream for Satan, amongst other things...like eventually taking up the challenge to fully join Satan's army!   Hail Satan Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:57 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

Many of you here have musical and artistic talent. We have a lot of gifted people. Satanism is growing rapidly. Most music in Honor of Satan and His Demons is of the metal genre.

It is a hideous shame that some of the most beautiful music has been denigrated and dragged through the filth of xianity. For centuries, ignorant people have been singing and praising to the tune of their own damnation and to make this even worse, many to beautiful tunes and melodies. Chants, choral pieces and some of the most beautiful music. "Lux Aeterna" Latin for "Light Eternal" is of Satan. This has to do with the Magnum Opus, when the soul is empowered and shines like the Sun [666]. Instead, the enemy has taken these concepts and profaned them. This music is supposed to be meditative.

Satanism needs talented people to create and compose classical music for Satan. Not only classical, but other genres. Music for meditation in Honor of Satan is another much needed genre.

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen- levi.org/

There are so many positive options for the Name 'Satan' on a Baphomet. JoS has cuneiform, there is also Sanskrit, Thebian [witch's script], Runic, Gothic, the list is endless. Why do our most sacred symbols have to contain enemy filth that not only BINDS, but is a blasphemy to Satan??

If you have artistic talent, offer this to Satan. Open your own online stores. You can advertise on the JoS and many other Satanic webistes. Satan will bless those who are ligitimately working for him. Satan LOVES music and art. Most of us already know this. Let us honor him with what he loves.

http://www.joyofsat an.org

I myself would love to see more satanic music and jewelry, the only decent jewelery I have seen are either gemstones or jewelery from anime cos play, which aren't blasphemous and don't have enemy symbols. We really do need more out there, not to mention half the satanist online shops have items that are blasphemous to father and the gods and this needs to change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen-levi.org/

i have a talent for drawing and writing (im currently writing 2 books) and would be more then willing to draw respectable pictures and even to put the truth about the gods into my books, all i need is some basic ideas for pictures and ways to incorporate it into my books, but sure id be more then willing to help. And if any one wants to help me with the part with my books just email me at basilisk199@yahoo. com or add and msg me on myspace (screen name Guardian of pain) and ill send u a little summary of my books so we could talk.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anatkuh89" <anatkuh89@... wrote:

I myself would love to see more satanic music and jewelry, the only decent jewelery I have seen are either gemstones or jewelery from anime cos play, which aren't blasphemous and don't have enemy symbols. We really do need more out there, not to mention half the satanist online shops have items that are blasphemous to father and the gods and this needs to change.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

I'm always up for something creative. My personal taste is in music, I think it would be really great for us to put our talents out there. Thanks for this!!!! Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 6:53:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music - Sing for Satan

i have a talent for drawing and writing (im currently writing 2 books) and would be more then willing to draw respectable pictures and even to put the truth about the gods into my books, all i need is some basic ideas for pictures and ways to incorporate it into my books, but sure id be more then willing to help. And if any one wants to help me with the part with my books just email me at basilisk199@ yahoo. com or add and msg me on myspace (screen name Guardian of pain) and ill send u a little summary of my books so we could talk.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "anatkuh89" <anatkuh89@. .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

We also need decent Baphomets, and Satanic jewelry that is not chock full of enemy symbols, such as the Hebrew lettering BINDING our symbols and at the same time blaspheming Satan. Some people will argue, but 'Leviathan' symbolizes the kundalini power and the prefix 'Levi' of the Levites Jewish tribe, like the 'Cohen' is a royal Hebrew lineage. Every soul has this power and IMO, this is of the enemy. Levi and Cohen hold a special exalted status among the jews. http://www.cohen- levi.org/

<td val[/IMG]Would anyone know of a way or a person i could talk to to help me with my meditations and summonings. I dont feel as if im there yet and i am more of a experiance learner (in my meaning i learn better around people with experiance) i dont feel as though im progressing at all. Please help.   HAIL SATAN!!!

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, Helena Rombid <kine_of_people@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music - Sing for Satan
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 1:54 AM

I'm always up for something creative. My personal taste is in music, I think it would be really great for us to put our talents out there. Thanks for this!!!! Hail Satan!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 6:53:26 PM

i have a talent for drawing and writing (im currently writing 2 books) and would be more then willing to draw respectable pictures and even to put the truth about the gods into my books, all i need is some basic ideas for pictures and ways to incorporate it into my books, but sure id be more then willing to help. And if any one wants to help me with the part with my books just email me at basilisk199@ yahoo. com or add and msg me on myspace (screen name Guardian of pain) and ill send u a little summary of my books so we could talk.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "anatkuh89" <anatkuh89@. .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

[/TD]

What HP Maxine wrote is true, recently i've been trying to find on google images , deviant etc., some nice arts about our Father , and nothing, most of what i found are blasphemies , and xian bullshit. I do not think of myself being great artist but i tried and here is the efect http://dhae.wrzuta.pl/obraz/0EFKAqVJFv3 ... ry_-finale  
----- Original Message ----- From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:57 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

I forgot to add that if  you guys like this one , then i'll try to draw more pictures , i got concept for Father standing triumfall on nazarene , and.. well more.   Hail Enki.

Looks awesome to me, great job.   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Krzysiek To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:50 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan
             What HP Maxine wrote is true, recently i've been trying to find on google images , deviant etc., some nice arts about our Father , and nothing, most of what i found are blasphemies , and xian bullshit. I do not think of myself being great artist but i tried and here is the efect http://dhae. wrzuta.pl/ obraz/0EFKAqVJFv 3/the_glory_ -finale  
----- Original Message ----- From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich To: 666_JoyofSatan@ yahoogroups. com ; Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com ; Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com ; HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com ; AdvancedSatanism@ yahoogroups. com ; 666_BlackSun@ yahoogroups. com ; JoSNewsletter@ yahoogroups. com ; JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ; Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:57 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

That's pretty good. Allot better than I can do, you have talent.

Hail Satan, phuck god
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Krzysiek" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

What HP Maxine wrote is true, recently i've been trying to find on google images , deviant etc., some nice arts about our Father , and nothing, most of what i found are blasphemies , and xian bullshit. I do not think of myself being great artist but i tried and here is the efect http://dhae.wrzuta.pl/obraz/0EFKAqVJFv3 ... ry_-finale

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

I'm currently studying classical guitar, but I'm also in a metal band. It's definitely true that it's hard to find classical music that is of Satan, and I wish to find more. If I am ever at the point of composing classical, I'll be sure to let you guys know. Any other satanic classical that anybody's aware of?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]There are many Classical Satanic composers, these are just a few; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Satan_(book )#Classical_music

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, guitarchaon <Mental_devil@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 4:18 PM

I'm currently studying classical guitar, but I'm also in a metal band. It's definitely true that it's hard to find classical music that is of Satan, and I wish to find more. If I am ever at the point of composing classical, I'll be sure to let you guys know. Any other satanic classical that anybody's aware of?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]hey Im an opera singer, most of my roles are Puccini.  Ive been pondering this..how would he be satanic? or Verdi?  What constitutes this connection? Thanks

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_88@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 2:47 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]There are many Classical Satanic composers, these are just a few; http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ The_Church_ of_Satan_ (book)#Classical _music

--- On Tue, 1/26/10, guitarchaon <Mental_devil@ msn.com wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

Music in Satanism has other purposes than just having something good to listen at. Like arousing strong emotions like anger,love or happiness making it easier to cast a spell. Classical music is the best type of music for this.

Some kinds of music also stimulate one or more chakras and put you in a meditative state. Classical music can do both as well.

--- In [email protected], Star <leann_1014@... wrote:

hey
Im an opera singer, most of my roles are Puccini.  Ive been pondering this..how would he be satanic? or Verdi?  What constitutes this connection? Thanks

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_88@... wrote:

There are many Classical Satanic composers, these are just a few; http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ The_Church_ of_Satan_ (book)#Classical _music

<td val[/IMG]oh gotcha! yes, I entirely agree classical music sums up all emotions.  Thank you for the clarification!

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, kurenaii60 <kurenaii60@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 6:29 AM

Music in Satanism has other purposes than just having something good to listen at. Like arousing strong emotions like anger,love or happiness making it easier to cast a spell. Classical music is the best type of music for this.

Some kinds of music also stimulate one or more chakras and put you in a meditative state. Classical music can do both as well.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Star <leann_1014@ ... wrote:

hey
Im an opera singer, most of my roles are Puccini.  Ive been pondering this..how would he be satanic? or Verdi?  What constitutes this connection? Thanks

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_ 88@... wrote:

There are many Classical Satanic composers, these are just a few; http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ The_Church_ of_Satan_ (book)#Classical _music

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]you are allready blessed by Father Satan

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Star <leann_1014@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 3:49 PM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]hey Im an opera singer, most of my roles are Puccini.  Ive been pondering this..how would he be satanic? or Verdi?  What constitutes this connection? Thanks

--- On Wed, 1/27/10, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_ 88@yahoo. com wrote:

<td val[/IMG]There are many Classical Satanic composers, these are just a few; http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ The_Church_ of_Satan_ (book)#Classical _music

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

just wanted to say that i liked it!!   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 7:35:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

I forgot to add that if  you guys like this one , then i'll try to draw more pictures , i got concept for Father standing triumfall on nazarene , and.. well more.   Hail Enki.

this is indeed very timely and i have always felt this way but really didn't want to downtalk any black metal that is honoring Enki. I must say that music gives me quite the headache!
Thank you for this Maxine.

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 12:57:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Music - Sing for Satan

<[/IMG]<[/IMG]

It's so strange how I was randomly going through my email and found this website. Especially considering I have artistic talent. (Or so I like to believe, lol.) I've written many Satanic lyrics. And I was kinda leaning toward creating a metal band. But reading this, I realize there are many metal bands for Satan and it'd be nice to do something different. Like indie. Indie is good. I just don't know many people who'd wanna join forces with me if I was creating an Indie band. But I've already got a couple people willing to be in it if it was metal. Hm. I dunno. I'll figure it out in time, though, no doubt.

I've also painted a picture of Satan. It's not the best, but it doesn't look completely bad. I do plan on painting another better one once I've developed my skills a bit more, though.

Hail Satan!
For Always And For Eternity.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back