Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music Question

Matthew

Hey gang wanted to ask a music question. I am very heavy into Rock/Hevy Metal music but every single satanic album I can find are just people who like being evil and refer to the devil as the devil from the christian bullshit! Does anyone know of a band or bands out there that actually sing towards the Father we all know and love? Probably not but I just wanted to ask!

HAIL ENKI The only father to ever love me!

Matt

Mercyful Fate!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Hey gang wanted to ask a music question. I am very heavy into Rock/Hevy Metal music but every single satanic album I can find are just people who like being evil and refer to the devil as the devil from the christian bullshit! Does anyone know of a band or bands out there that actually sing towards the Father we all know and love? Probably not but I just wanted to ask!

Matt

Which Mercyful Fate album would you say is the best, they have so many!!!!!!   HAIL SATAN!! Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Arianne To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:49 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Music Question
  Mercyful Fate!!

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Matt

They all rock

'9' or 'Into the unknown' would be a good place to start

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Matt

Thanks for the suggestion, I downloaded both of these albums from iTunes and so far so good!

Hail Father Satan,
Matt

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arianne" <abbadonbelial@... wrote:

They all rock

'9' or 'Into the unknown' would be a good place to start

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Matt

Dimmu Borgir. The whole "In Sorte Diablo" album is about Satanism.

Matt

I thought Dimmu Borgir said in several interviews that they are no real satanists, and that they use Satan to make their music look dark.
(I may be wrong)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mrawesome1992" <mike.t@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Matt

Most black metal bands use the image of Satan to add to their act. But Dimmu Borgir i find have some very good messages in there. They talk of the antichrist and the end of our enemy. And most of it can be taken from a Spiritual Satanist POV.

Another band i enjoy are Behemoth, sort of different style of music, but the message is still there. Also i believe Nergal (the singer) is a Satanist, what kind I dont know.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <surinade@... wrote:

I thought Dimmu Borgir said in several interviews that they are no real satanists, and that they use Satan to make their music look dark.
(I may be wrong)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mrawesome1992" <mike.t@ wrote:

Matt

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back