Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

music industry

No

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Reinhard von Kimpen <reinhardvonkimpen@... wrote:

What about those in music industry who pretend to be at the side of Satan.
Are they of us?

--
Reinhard von Kimpen

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

This is a very complicated and complex theme. I myself don't fully understand it. You have all these artists using some Pagan imagery and symbols even though they are clearly not satanists, they go AGAINST EVERYTHING we advocate. They go as far as saying that " they sold their soul to the devil" which is simply the most blasphemous thing you can say, it cuts my heart everyime one of those puppets say something like that.  I think they are just overall using those symbols to make everyone believe that the Satan from the bible exists. But I'm not sure about this theory. Some Death metal bands and black metal say they are satanists but infact they are reversed christians so it's almost as bad as the christians themselves. I hope more members can give more insight on this I'm curious about this subject as well.
Ave Satanas
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Reinhard von Kimpen <reinhardvonkimpen@... wrote:
Are they of us?

--
Reinhard von Kimpen

i heard from some sources here on group in the past that black metal (i think it was black metal that was mentioned) might b Xian.

death metal i am not sure if its bad or not but from what ive heard black metal could be bad.  i forget which but i think it was one, the other, or both that are bad.  metal in general i listen to sometimes but not always.

yes there is music that is blasphemous against satan.  such music is not just so called categorized as christian (speaks about rhp church and blah blah blah) some other kinds of blasphemous music that is anti-satan included music that makes hell look like the lake of fire that the BS book of lies (the buybull) says and also makes father look like the trick or treat monster with horns and pointy tail and whatnot.  some music out there has the nerve to make satan and satanism all about death and whatnot too which really pisses me off quite frankly.
these kinds of music of course are best to be avoided of course.
i do not know much on different music types myself so if your like me or close to it then if you see something anti-satan in music then turn to a different radio station and/or change the tv channel (some of the 900 number channels i got on my tv are like radio channels). 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] music industry

This is a very complicated and complex theme. I myself don't fully understand it. You have all these artists using some Pagan imagery and symbols even though they are clearly not satanists, they go AGAINST EVERYTHING we advocate. They go as far as saying that " they sold their soul to the devil" which is simply the most blasphemous thing you can say, it cuts my heart everyime one of those puppets say something like that.  I think they are just overall using those symbols to make everyone believe that the Satan from the bible exists. But I'm not sure about this theory. Some Death metal bands and black metal say they are satanists but infact they are reversed christians so it's almost as bad as the christians themselves. I hope more members can give more insight on this I'm curious about this subject as well.
Ave Satanas
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Reinhard von Kimpen <reinhardvonkimpen@... wrote:
Are they of us?

--
Reinhard von Kimpen

<td val[/IMG]Both can be that's why I choose to listen to eighties music on the radio. most of that is just love songs that I could deal with better. Unless I know for a fact that the metal I'm listening to is Satanic but you just can't know that on the radio.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

I really enjoy all the techno styles that have little to no vocals... when spinning my chakras a style called Dubstep really helps me get my chalras going good and fast
On Jan 25, 2013 7:21 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Both can be that's why I choose to listen to eighties music on the radio. most of that is just love songs that I could deal with better. Unless I know for a fact that the metal I'm listening to is Satanic but you just can't know that on the radio.

<td val[/IMG]yeah I hear you Jason Ravens into techno too. I have always like black metal myself.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 1:26:17 AM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I just get tired of shutting the fucking radio off everytime a blasphemous song comes on. so if I leave it on an 80's station I don't have to shut the it off every few minutes lol

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; hotstudman95@... <hotstudman95@...;
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 1:21:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]

Another metal question
Am I the only one that has trouble understanding what some of the song artists of those bands are saying when they are singing in regards to some kinds of metal music???

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 25, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I just get tired of shutting the fucking radio off everytime a blasphemous song comes on. so if I leave it on an 80's station I don't have to shut the it off every few minutes lol

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; hotstudman95@... <hotstudman95@...;

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]no you're not the only 1 if you're talking about growling or screamo both are hard understand a times. but it's the guitar that boils my blood anyway. being a guitarist myself that's what I like to listen to.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 3:03:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Another metal question
Am I the only one that has trouble understanding what some of the song artists of those bands are saying when they are singing in regards to some kinds of metal music???

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 25, 2013, at 5:39 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...;
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][e[/IMG]hotstud[/IMG]hotstudman95@...;

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]
[/TD]

This is why I can't tell if some music is anti-satan or not as if I can't understand it then I have no idea
Growling while singing lord only knows what they are really saying.
Although I guess if anyone is curious I guess one can only search around for the lyrics.
One thing I'm curious about is are there hard to understand songs and such like that that when the lyrics on like say google has anyone ever found out omg I has no idea this song  or this music was anti-satan?
I guess one other question is what are good ways to tell if certain music is bad or not?
Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]no you're not the only 1 if you're talking about growling or screamo both are hard understand a times. but it's the guitar that boils my blood anyway. being a guitarist myself that's what I like to listen to.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   Another metal question

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 

<td val[/IMG]  
[/TD]
[/TD]

One thing I noticed with metal is that if you go to a show everyone wants you to put up the "devil horns". Pretty much everyone does that. Its kinda offensive. And to answer a question, you can tell if the music is xtian because most of their music sucks. bad. Thats just the truth with most of it.
Hail Satan!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hotstudman95 wrote:

This is why I can't tell if some music is anti-satan or not as if I can't understand it then I have no idea

Although I guess if anyone is curious I guess one can only search around for the lyrics.

One thing I'm curious about is are there hard to understand songs and such like that that when the lyrics on like say google has anyone ever found out omg I has no idea this song or this music was anti-satan?

I guess one other question is what are good ways to tell if certain music is bad or not?

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Brian Gibbons wrote:

no you're not the only 1 if you're talking about growling or screamo both are hard understand a times. but it's the guitar that boils my blood anyway. being a guitarist myself that's what I like to listen to.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ;

Another metal question

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

On Jan 25, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Brian Gibbons wrote:

I just get tired of shutting the fucking radio off everytime a blasphemous song comes on. so if I leave it on an 80's station I don't have to shut the it off every few minutes lol

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com ; hotstudman95@... ;

Both can be that's why I choose to listen to eighties music on the radio. most of that is just love songs that I could deal with better. Unless I know for a fact that the metal I'm listening to is Satanic but you just can't know that on the radio.

<td val[/IMG]As much as I love heavy metal music, some stuff is pointless if the singer growls or uses a gutteral style voice. If the music is in the vein of praising Satan, why not a band like King Diamond, or his other band Merciful Fate? BTW, since Blues music is called the Devil's music, why not some Robert Johnson, who some say he sold his soul to the Devil to play guitar that way.

--- On Fri, 1/25/13, Hotstudman95 <hotstudman95@... wrote:t
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 7:47 PM

One thing I'm curious about is are there hard to understand songs and such like that that when the lyrics on like say google has anyone ever found out omg I has no idea this song  or this music was anti-satan?
Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:12 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]no you're not the only 1 if you're talking about growling or screamo both are hard understand a times. but it's the guitar that boils my blood anyway. being a guitarist myself that's what I like to listen to.

Fro[/IMG]hotstudman95@...;
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected];

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Another metal question

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 

<td style="font:[/IMG]I just get tired of shutting the fucking radio off everytime a blasphemous song comes on. so if I leave it on an 80's station I don't have to shut the it off every few minutes lol

<td style="font:[/IMG]  
<td style="font:[/IMG]Both can be that's why I choose to listen to eighties music on the radio. most of that is just love songs that I could deal with better. Unless I know for a fact that the metal I'm listening to is Satanic but you just can't know that on the radio.
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back