Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Multiple Workings?

I always want to do one thing at a time,  that way I focus my mind which directs the energy more easily.  Particularly am not very good at multi tasking. But I also guess it depends on what you want to work on.  For example when I am working with white magic I can not make a mistake of working with black magic at the same time. I can easily get the energies mixed up, regardless of how hard to try to clean my aura, the negative energy tends to hover it takes a lot to get rid of it so it's spoils my positive workings.
So I mostly do white magic,  but there's that special time for doing black magic - but never both at the same time. Secondly_
I dnt believe it's wise to do too many workings at the same time,  unless you rr very adept and you have raised  lot of energy or you have demons working with you. Because if you rr doing it all alone,  the more you divide your mind focusing on different things then you rr actually dividing your energy. Look at this,  I was hating on some three bitches, I wanted to hurt them, but they rr three different people, I could not direct energy to hurt all them with a single working. Am not saying that it wasn't possible, rather in was not strong enough to direct three different people in different places. Though I wanted to hurt all of them for the same reason.  With a single working the energy raised would have to be divided, which would make my working less effective So I decided to work on them one by one and damn... :) Idn't know if u rr gettin my point... But I hope these examples show you one way or another to see my reason Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil's advocate nic Dark blessings comrade
On Aug 10, 2017 4:49 AM, "gmizzle03@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Is it okay to be doing two workings at the same time? Or should you finish a 40 day working before moving on to another one?

I'm new at this Satanist stuff...iv always had a feeling that our father satan has been calling to me..but I was forced to go to church of the Jesus thing...never liked but I stopped going when I that enough of all the BS...iv found that satan is very good...I like it all and want to learn how to dedicate myself to him iv done gave him my soul and done the satanic prayer on the JOS site that I found..

Hail satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:39 AM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I always want to do one thing at a time,  that way I focus my mind which directs the energy more easily.  Particularly am not very good at multi tasking. But I also guess it depends on what you want to work on.  For example when I am working with white magic I can not make a mistake of working with black magic at the same time. I can easily get the energies mixed up, regardless of how hard to try to clean my aura, the negative energy tends to hover it takes a lot to get rid of it so it's spoils my positive workings.
So I mostly do white magic,  but there's that special time for doing black magic - but never both at the same time. Secondly_
I dnt believe it's wise to do too many workings at the same time,  unless you rr very adept and you have raised  lot of energy or you have demons working with you. Because if you rr doing it all alone,  the more you divide your mind focusing on different things then you rr actually dividing your energy. Look at this,  I was hating on some three bitches, I wanted to hurt them, but they rr three different people, I could not direct energy to hurt all them with a single working. Am not saying that it wasn't possible, rather in was not strong enough to direct three different people in different places. Though I wanted to hurt all of them for the same reason.  With a single working the energy raised would have to be divided, which would make my working less effective So I decided to work on them one by one and damn... :) Idn't know if u rr gettin my point... But I hope these examples show you one way or another to see my reason Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil's advocate nic Dark blessings comrade
On Aug 10, 2017 4:49 AM, "gmizzle03@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Is it okay to be doing two workings at the same time? Or should you finish a 40 day working before moving on to another one?

At the same moment, or on the same day? It's fine with on the same day.

I take a 10 minute break or so in between workings. I do protection, some work on my spirit/mind, my chakras, pranayama. I think the merkaba is useful for providing one with a constant supply of energy to do more workings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back