Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Multiple affirmations?

rinzuul

Hello Brothers and Sisters! After reading the Sermon HP Myla re-posted the other day, I decided that affirmations are exactly what I need to give myself that extra push to make it through my trial at hand.

So, before going to sleep, I recited multiple affirmations 30 times for each. Basically I'd say one affirmation 30 times, the move on to a next one and do the same.

Is reciting multiple affirmations so close together okay to do? Will it hinder any effects they might have if I did too many at once?

HAIL SATAN!

I state 5 affirmations right after another before I go to sleep each one 25 times.

"I have perfect concentration"
"I am always highly motivated and meditate everyday"
"I am able to enter deep trances easily"
"I am able to feel vibrations in the chakras I am working on easily"
"I am always totally safe and protected at all times"

so it turns out to be 125 affirmations

it works for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters! After reading the Sermon HP Myla re-posted the other day, I decided that affirmations are exactly what I need to give myself that extra push to make it through my trial at hand.

So, before going to sleep, I recited multiple affirmations 30 times for each. Basically I'd say one affirmation 30 times, the move on to a next one and do the same.

Is reciting multiple affirmations so close together okay to do? Will it hinder any effects they might have if I did too many at once?

HAIL SATAN!

Wow nice list, I'm using these too if you don't mind! Thanks! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

I state 5 affirmations right after another before I go to sleep each one 25 times.

it works for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Of course I dont mind :D

By all means I do not own them I just thought of them :p

Glad they help you :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

it works for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Gonna use those as well, good affirmations. I just thought saying multiple ones in close conjunction would cause the energy to spread out between them making them not as effective or powerful. Hopefully it's not the case, since I've been saying around 8 or so when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

it works for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

from my knowledge its more about engraving it upon the soul, which does take terribly to much energy.

Just reprogramming ones self in a way of speaking.

Different outcome whenever you are doing a working, raise any energy for the working program it and send it.
if you are doing multiple workings the energy will be divided, or if you are doing one working against sever peopel it will be divided

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Gonna use those as well, good affirmations. I just thought saying multiple ones in close conjunction would cause the energy to spread out between them making them not as effective or powerful. Hopefully it's not the case, since I've been saying around 8 or so when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

it works for me

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back