Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Msg For Friend "Buddy13az"

Eugene Sp

Hello Buddy, it's me again. Recd your latest email & I need to clarify a couple of things: The Mormon guy was "hitting on me!!!" I was going out of my way to "avoid" him! Regarding my (LGBT) orientation, I am "M2F Transgender," something I've known since I was five years old--even though I couldn't explain/understand it back in those days--being so young--so many decades ago, I just knew! (Besides, it's NOT all about needing a man as much as it is the need "to being complete!") Regarding my recent bad day experience, I was emphasizing the fact that since finding Spiritual Satanism, or ever since it found me (this lifetime around, as I was with Father before), that I/we are soooe easily able to pick up on & sense what's false, fake, and negatively detrimental--even destructive--for us out in the world! I wasn't complaining, I was stating an observation! I'm happy to know you've read the writings of HP Baghie & K. Purr. Like I said before, reading is one
thing--practicing such is quite another. Which brings me to suggest to you that as you implement your Spiritual regimen, find a harmonic balance with all of this: meditation, study, nutrition, grounding, rest--you can't meditate effectively if you're tired. Early on, I found out the hard way! I've since realized that I can progress much further with a well-rounded program. You will find your own "happy medium" as everyone is "unique." Regarding signs as to your Guardian Demon(ess), are there any attractions/clues which you notice--maybe from dreams--maybe hellhounds? What does your intuition tell you? Once, I needed a Demon(ess)' help with something very important & I didn't know who to summon for help. So I asked Father to show me in a dream who to go to for help. That very night I was shown in a vivid dream the Demon I should summon for the help I needed---and it was the "last" Demon(ess) I would have ever considered!! So, you can always ask Father
for guidance. I hope this paper airplane helps my friend. I fold it & toss it over to you wishing you Dark Blessings & the greatest successes in your endeavors of self-empowerment & for The Work of our wonderful Creator!!! Your friend jene.

I know what you said, my friend, I was just clarifying that I wouldn't even think about hitting on a mormon, and would probably kick him in the good's if he tried hitting on me. XD Anyway, I alway's knew I was gay even at a very young age just like you always knew you were transgendered. I even had certain dream's when I was very young. And I also know that you weren't complaining. Regarding my meditation program, I'll be careful and be sure to give myself plenty of rest. As for sign's, like I said, I have alway's had a love for Hellhound's. Even as a christian, even though they frightened me, I actually loved them a lot more than fear them, and I have alway's wanted to learn more about them. I even hope that I can have one as a familiar just like Andras one day! As for dream's about them, I had one where 3 of them were right in front of me, barking and growling at me while I was laying in bed(I was laying at the foot of the bed on my stomach so I could watch tv.). It ended when the one on the left(which would be the one on the right if you were behind them.) started coming closer and closer to my face, growling and barking a lot more angrily than the other's. None of them hurt me, though. I actually wonder if they were trying to tell me something. I was a christian at the time( it was a very long time ago.), so that probably was exactly what they were trying to do. I sometimes wonder if it was really a dream. What if they really were in my room and that only I could see and hear them? Anyway, I had a more recent dream a few month's ago where this Hellhound that not only had glowing eye's but a glowing mouth that changed color's come up to me and smile, and you know what I did? I smiled back. This was befor I dedicated( I wasn't a christian anymore at the time.). Anyway, even though these could be sign's that Andras is my Guardian Demon, I don't think I should assume anything. What do you think?

About a year and a half ago when I was in my senior year of high school someone who I had thought was a friend had said some things to me that upset me to a point where I was unable to sleep and my eyes were sore from tears that night. My eyes were closed since I was trying to sleep but it ultimately did not work. While my eyes were closed, I noticed a blur of colors (I believe green blue and red. I'm unsure now because it was long ago). The blur appeared to be getting larger and soon looked like a wolf. The wolf was snarling and kept getting larger as if he/she were moving in on my face. I eventually stopped being worried by what I was seeing and become rather annoyed that I couldn't stop seeing the wolf and I for whatever reason developed this strange notion that if I snarled back or showed some form of me being angry at the wolf he/she would leave. After that the wolf stopped snarling and actually looked like a calm dog. I still wanted the wolf to leave so then I explained what I was going through in hopes he/she would leave me alone. And sure enough it looked like the wolf turned away from me and disappeared. The person I thought was a friend was not in school the next day. Or the next week. It turned out that she suffered a severe allergic reaction to her makeup and had to go to the hospital. I am unsure if the wolf I saw was a hellhound but I strongly feel like the allergic reaction was caused by the wolf and I actually felt really good that it happened.
One thing I took away from this, and I share this because I feel that it is an important lesson, is that being sad and laying in out tears is not progressive or helpful. Anger is a very important emotion of progression, as it is simply a result of something being wrong. Anger is something that should be used as a tool maybe as energy to carry out what needs to be done. When something triggers me to be sad it is few seconds before I feel anger setting in along with the will to make change. I have learned to not hold myself back but rather to be that snarling wolf that had helped me. And I feel that everyone should be that snarling wolf when the time calls for it because being the boy crying yourself to sleep will not get you anywhere. 
This wasn't exactly on topic with both of your discussions but when you guys spoke of hellhounds I felt like sharing my experience with what might have been a hellhound.

Well, my man told me they basically look like huge wolves with lambent
red eyes, so yeah. Lol. Sounds like one to me.

On 5/5/14, nevinbennetch@... <nevinbennetch@... wrote:
About a year and a half ago when I was in my senior year of high school
someone who I had thought was a friend had said some things to me that upset
me to a point where I was unable to sleep and my eyes were sore from tears
that night. My eyes were closed since I was trying to sleep but it
ultimately did not work. While my eyes were closed, I noticed a blur of
colors (I believe green blue and red. I'm unsure now because it was long
ago). The blur appeared to be getting larger and soon looked like a wolf.
The wolf was snarling and kept getting larger as if he/she were moving in on
my face. I eventually stopped being worried by what I was seeing and become
rather annoyed that I couldn't stop seeing the wolf and I for whatever
reason developed this strange notion that if I snarled back or showed some
form of me being angry at the wolf he/she would leave. After that the wolf
stopped snarling and actually looked like a calm dog. I still wanted the
wolf to leave so then I explained what I was going through in hopes he/she
would leave me alone. And sure enough it looked like the wolf turned away
from me and disappeared. The person I thought was a friend was not in school
the next day. Or the next week. It turned out that she suffered a severe
allergic reaction to her makeup and had to go to the hospital. I am unsure
if the wolf I saw was a hellhound but I strongly feel like the allergic
reaction was caused by the wolf and I actually felt really good that it
happened.

One thing I took away from this, and I share this because I feel that it is
an important lesson, is that being sad and laying in out tears is not
progressive or helpful. Anger is a very important emotion of progression, as
it is simply a result of something being wrong. Anger is something that
should be used as a tool maybe as energy to carry out what needs to be done.
When something triggers me to be sad it is few seconds before I feel anger
setting in along with the will to make change. I have learned to not hold
myself back but rather to be that snarling wolf that had helped me. And I
feel that everyone should be that snarling wolf when the time calls for it
because being the boy crying yourself to sleep will not get you anywhere.

This wasn't exactly on topic with both of your discussions but when you
guys spoke of hellhounds I felt like sharing my experience with what might
have been a hellhound.

By big, would you happen to mean literally the size of a horse? And do their eyes glow? By the way, green, blue and red make me think about a Cu Sith. Don't know if they are Hellhound's, though. (People actually believe that they are fairies that take on the form of a large dog.) They have green fur instead of pitch black, but the eyes are red like normal Hellhound's. (Eugene, are you there? I've been waiting for you to reply to my last message. It's been quite awhile since we have talked. I actually miss you. I hope I didn't say anything that upset you. Can you look at my last message and get back to me when you can? Hope to talk to you again soon.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back