Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mr tate is not satisfied about jews taking advantage of gentiles

Earlier today he questioned the credibility of ww2 history on his x account
From what I see on X, this is the new normal.

And comments like that gets millions of views everyday, and it's not based on tate alone, of course.

From what I see on X, this is the new normal.

And comments like that gets millions of views everyday, and it's not based on tate alone, of course.
Crazy how some of us felt we knew the truth when we heard it a long time ago, and it took a long time for everyone else to catch onto it..

Playing Devil's advocate here - is it not, from public perception within the matrix, the militaries duty to protect the nation's people - especially the vulnerable?

There are tough gay people but if we use gay as a general term to include the LGBTQ community - they, and jews, are, in my possibly ignorant mind anyway, mostly not people fit to go to war.. are they?

I have heard war veteran's say that they realized eventually that you can mostly only get young people to go fight in a war.. there must be some truth to it, even if it's not 100% true.

Sending trans people and juice to war is like a small step above sending schoolgirls.

The military's real main purpose is to protect the stability of the power of the state it serves. It protects the elites and the integrity of the power pyramid we're all a part of, with most of us being toward the bottom in terms of material (resource) wealth and political/institutional influence (power).

Sometimes it seems like the more outlandish something sounds (if it's an alternate view to what the general consensus we are taught is, about a particular idea, subject, event) the more likely it is true..

Yes, some people do make up stories and purposely tell lies to deceive people so they can sit back and laugh at the chaos they're creating and the fools they think they've had.. but, obviously depending on the time and place and whatever other circumstances, I think there are far less humans trying to do that than there are that are just genuinely trying to share truth for the betterment of all of mankind. Unless you are scared, awakening and empowering your fellow man is good for you, just the same as it is good for them.. it benefits you and whoever you elevate.. we all ascend a little from it. Only people that want to feel like they are better and above others are threatened by the success of others.. right?

I think a hallmark of being a good person is caring about the truth and wanting others who are willing to receive it, to know the truth.

We all have our weaknesses though, or weak moments..

Earlier today he questioned the credibility of ww2 history on his x account
Anybody that isn't braindead (if that's not too blunt and closed minded of me to say, but I can't consider that right now without losing my main train of thought I'm tying to post) should be able to see that there are fishy things about the "official" history of WW2 that we are taught. Most of us have heard that "history is written by the winners," which I believe is likely paraphrased from some more eloquent quote from ancient times.. but to really sift all of the truth out from the muck it's buried in is no easy task? Didn't the population of jews in europe actually increase shortly after ww2, after most of them were supposed to have died? Lol.

I've heard recently that atomic bombs may not even exist, or that much like the moonlanding the technology was exaggerated and falsely depicted to the world upon it's public revelation. I've learned to start questioning everything.. we've all heard that we should do that but.. as time goes by I realize what good advice that really is.

There are so many things that we just accept without being able to verify.. and a lot of these things act like containers in our minds that close us off to the vast or even infinite possibilities that exist. We are conditioned to think a certain way, but yet not every institution and social service in place in our societies purely serves a malicious purpose.. it's kind of like the yin and the yang.... there are declassified documents (and I think even a couple of ex US presidents have admitted this) about how one of the objectives of the CIA is to control public thought through media. To introduce uneducated people to ideas in such a way that their understanding and perception of them is guided into a sheeplike, advantageous place for the state to benefit from. And if you already know about something, they try to re shape how you see it. I have no source right now.. I do so much research, but if anyone actually cares just send me a response and I will gladly dig up the files that I read. One of the agendas of the intelligence agencies are to control people's thoughts and thus their actions as well.

In the case of the holohoax, most of us have realized that when people are presented with a narrative or idea so polar opposite of what they've been told and believed their whole life, that most will struggle to accept it. Things that are pounded into your brain your whole life can be hard to change, and the earlier in life they started being pounded into your head, the harder they generally will be to shake free from.

Trying to figure out what's true and what isn't, and what actually happened down to a T, has it's time and place where it is a good idea and it is highly useful.. but trying to do that all the time, in my case anyway, leaves me in a sea of chaos that is overwhelming and reminds me that my life is ultimately my own spiritual journey that lies mostly between myself and the gods, and that little of the material world really matters in comparison..

Furthermore, knowing the truth and encountering people that don't know what you know, for me anyway, creates a strong desire in me to share that truth. Most of us prefer to be on the same page with others. Sometimes knowing the truth by yourself can be uncomfortable and make you feel like it's your job to share the truth with others, or leave you with a yearning to do so. It does depend, yes.. not everything we know or learn is our responsibility, or is even appropriate, to share with others..

I think there are some things the gods have taught all of us that some people aren't ready to learn yet and trying to share these things with them could do more harm than good. Generally when I experience something, I've found it's a good rule of thumb to assume others have or can too. You should sometimes remember to consider assuming that other people may be as capable as you are at perceiving things.. trying to trick or hide things from people will often not turn out good if you don't assume that the other people are at least as smart as you are. Time and place for everything.. but it will prove useful to at least run this thought through your head (consider it) before acting, if you are doing something important that could have consequences you wish to avoid. This is similar to the concept of integrity..

Andrew Tate is nothing else beside a jewish/Muslim slut who barks as dictated and spread confusion everywhere. He's pretending and just beein an universal insect infecting others with his sickness.

I read a biography of a famous jewess and her grandparents got out of WW1 by presenting a diamond the size of a fist (summoned by some other jew from a warehouse) to the conscripting army center. She spent most of the early part of this biography padding out how poor her ancestors were in the ghetto.

Later on, she says members of her family established synagogues.

Roman laws passed after Constantine state that jews are not mandated to do military service under any pretext. Jews were never obliged to serve in the army in any Muslim state.

Jews live in a parallel society whether it's 414, 634, 1914 or 2024. This is nothing new.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back