Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Moving/directing energy.

anaxium

I'm wondering, what are the benefits to moving decent amounts of energy, physically? When I'm practicing my Chinese Martial Arts, I often freeform (Using what I know in an imaginary battle of sorts, to get the feel of what I know so I can actually use it.) And during this time, I'll often physically move energy, most time it's not a TON. But I'm able to move more and more energy as I advance more. So I'm just wondering, how exactly can I put this to use?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:
I'm wondering, what are the benefits to moving decent amounts of energy, physically? When I'm practicing my Chinese Martial Arts, I often freeform (Using what I know in an imaginary battle of sorts, to get the feel of what I know so I can actually use it.) And during this time, I'll often physically move energy, most time it's not a TON. But I'm able to move more and more energy as I advance more. So I'm just wondering, how exactly can I put this to use?
You could try using it to push or even pull an opponant over. Or use it in a strike such as lancing.

I will sometimes breath energy into myself to clear my self of my older energy and replace it with fresh new energy. I will do the same thing when cleaning my aura by visualizing my chakras to pushing out the negative energy with fresh energy. I do this by on the inhale bring in fresh energy and on the exhale remove the odd or negative energy through the exhale. Its pretty much the same as normal breathing on the inhale bring in fresh air, while on the exhale remove the old stale air.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back