Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Motivation for RTRs !

Taol

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I know most of you have read the post maxine made about the deep web.
If not, click here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... opics/1067

We are here together on this day, for a fight for freedom, a fight for truth to be risen, a fight for everything we own. But most important of all, we fight for our brothers and sisters, and ourselves. We are the ones to make a stand against everything that wants to us to be enternally gone from the universe.

We stand together and we fight together in this all important war. We have no time for infighting or judging one another. We do what we must do. And we have to stick together, no matter what.

Our work is important. However sometimes it may be hard to find the courage or the strength to do so. So maybe it is unnecessary but for those who need extra motivation I would like to ask you all to post reasons to do the RTRs or why you want to fight this.

Here are some of my reasons.
Since I was 17 I have known a war would be coming (for about 4 years now). No one else I knew saw this yet. But from that moment I wanted to learn to fight. I wanted to take part and make a stand, not abroad, but at home. Because the war would be HERE where I lived. I wanted to be safe.

For a long time I have seen bad things happen around me. People falling down, getting hurt, and me somehow pulling through. Even though I lost myself once or twice. People won't change. So I wanted to be the things that others weren't. Instead of the cold, the warm. I wanted to be the change I wanted to see in the world.

Motivation does not always come from outside, it comes from within. You may find reasons, but the way to give meaning to those are within ourselves. And that is our strength, this is free will, but also a part of who we are and what makes us that who we are.

Also, on the mainstream media over here has been all kinds of bullshit in the commercials. They still try to deliberately brainwash the people to destroy their own race and genitals. And a few other things too, this is just the thing that stands out most.

Hail Satan!
Hail Adolf Hitler!
Hail the gods!
Hail our brothers and sisters!

What an amazing post Taol! A really well written piece. 

I think all of us have felt atleast once this feeling we wan't to do more, or the feeling that the RTR's aren't effective, or the thought that "just saying some words can't possibly make a difference in the world". 

These doubts can come to anyone. More so to new members though. 
When you feel such doubts it is the enemy trying to make you stop fighting. 

The RTR's are the most powerful weapon we can use against the Jew and our other enemies. 
It works on a higher level and brings chance from within the hearts of the people, from within the soul of our Gentile races as a whole and it cuts the enemy of from their stolen power permanently. 

This next bit is something I wrote in another post where someone asked for advice or motivation to perform the RTR's. 

It may sound a bit grim, but this is the reality of it.. 

What get's me filled with rage to the enemy is the realization I have everytime when I go to the supermaket. 

Everyday I make a trip to the supermarket to do groceries, there in the supermarket are always at least a couple of very nice beautiful white aryan woman or girls also shopping groceries. 

They are kind people with pure genes. 

When I see people like that I always get the vision of the thousands of beautiful Aryan woman, who were innocent and sweet like the girls from the supermarket, getting burned alive, crucified, raped with serrated blades and worse by the jews and soviet soldiers after the World war. 

The realization that thousands of girls like these beautiful people in front of me were raped and murdered in more gruesome ways you can think of for thousands of years by the enemy. That currently people just like them are being raped and tortured by the jews in their brothels. The realization that thousands of children and pregnant woman were burned and raped and gutted alive during the inquisition. 

The terrible fate of the millions of gentile people who were send to the Gulags in Russia to die of torture, endless labour and starvation. 

The anger of our ancestors who fought for us and gave their lives for us countless of times. 

The brave warriors of our race and the other gentile races who saw their wives killed and raped in front of them by savage vile creatures who would later be known as jews. 

The realization that right now hundreds, if not thousands of girls younger than 18 are being gangbanged by rapefugees in Europe. Right now there are thousands of gentile woman and children begging for help, but nobody knows where they are, nobody hears them. Right now there are girls being ravaged by groups of ugly disgusting rapists and terrorists untill they pass out or worse.. 

Right now innocent people are being starved to death and tortured in the most vile ways imaginable in North Korea and China. 

There is so much more. 

But the next time you see that beautiful girl walking down the street to do her groceries, remember the words I shared with you. 

When you see for yourself with your own Astral sight the unspeakable deeds of the enemy you will never have trouble doing the RTR's again. When you see what the jews and soviet soldiers did to young German girls after the war with your own eyes may the gods by with you for your rage will boil out of control. 

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

HAIL TO SATAN VICTORY!

I suppose I'll post here too.

My reasons to us all for doing RTR's is:

1. By doing them daily 4-5 times will make the whole gentile nations wake up and finally kill the fucking kikes.

2. By doing them daily 4-5 times will make us free!!!

3. By doing them daily 4-5 times will make our TRUE GODS PROUD OF US!

4. By doing them daily 4-5 times will make us become rightful GODS knowing we are not to be harmed!

5. By doing them daily 4-5 times will make our children proud of their parents!

6. By doing them daily 4-5 times will MAKE US BE HAPPY, FREE, PROUD, UNBOUND AND OUR TRUE GODS PROUD OF US!!!

LET US MAKE OUR TRUE GODS, FATHER SATAN, MOTHER LILITH AND ALL THE OTHER AMAZING GODS OF HELL PROUD OF US FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO ALL OF THE TRUE GODS AND GODESESS OF HELL!!!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!! HAIL MOTHER LILITH!!
HEIL HITLER! SEIG HEIL!

Please sync up if you can. This is a rolling RTR that goes 24/7. The intent behind this was to sync up as many people as we can so that it becomes as a rolling unending hammer blow:

12:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

its working. The energy the jews STOLE with their KIKEover murders last night were so weak and disgusting they won't last a month.The jews are definitely losing ALL their power thanks to our RTR;s.
KEEP IT UP!WE'RE WINNING!

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 6:31 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Please sync up if you can. This is a rolling RTR that goes 24/7. The intent behind this was to sync up as many people as we can so that it becomes as a rolling unending hammer blow:

12:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

passover. jews ritually murder children on passover, chanukah and yom kippur and use this to curse the world.Their curses were PATHETIC this year because of our RTR's and I could sense this.
The only thing they managed to do last night is stink up the air and that's already gone too

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:04 AM, "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What does that mean fake name?

Saari, passover has just been. 

That is the jewish "festival" where they perform blood sacrifices to jewhova every year in order to reinforce the curses in their Torah. During this time they ritually murder thousands of gentiles and offer their blood to Jewhova. 

This practice is still performed by the jews and this "festival" has just passed. 

Of course they don't tell anybody about the truth behind the jewish passover. 

What Fake name meant is that the jew energy this year feels absolutely pathetic compared to before. 
Their blood sacrifices didn't give them the energy they were expecting. 

In the past during this time there would often be a feeling of dread of sadness in the air, because the filthy energy of the jew is strongest after they reinforce thier Torah curses against us during these "celebrations". 

This year however there is a predominantly Satanic energy in the air even at this time, meaning the jew is loosing all their power because we are attacking it at the core.

The latest RTR is directed at Jewhova himself. We are literally cursing the root of their power, which is why this latest RTR is the most powerful to date. 

AMAZING! Sorry for asking this silly question, does that kind of attack come to us too? Snd how much harder did they attack us last year?
Thanks in an advance.

The energy from ritual sacrifice of children is used to empower those rituals and empower whatever the jews are focusing on at the time. They can use the energy to remove people from power, curse entire nations (like they did with Germany), or whatever other nefarious purpose they have in mind. Our reverse torah rituals make their rituals fail.

In order to reinforce their power the jews perform these ritual sacrifices, the extend to which they do these haven't changed over the years, in fact they have gotten worse in the last century since the jews have gained more freedom in the last 100 years than they have had in the centuries before that. 

Last year the energy they managed to raise was much stronger, but now it seems like they are not getting nearly as much energy from their ritual sacrifices than they were before. 

This is because our RTR's diminish their power. Especially the last one is very devestating to them because it is directed at the root of their power and it is allowing the forces of hell to once again enter our world properly. 

Satan and the gods of hell have been banished of the earth by the enemy Nordics and the other enemies of Satan, but with our latest RTR we are undoing this banishing with the affirmation "The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide".

Because of this Satanic energy is once again properly flowing into the world and this severly weakens the jews and their rituals. That is why they aren't getting nearly as much energy as before because Satanic energy is deadly to the jewish soul. They are constantly 24/7 being attacked by powerful Satanic energies, which we are amplifying by undoing the Banishing of the gods. 

Satan is by no means powerless, the enemy can't stop the gods from comming here, but our RTR's are making it easier for Satan and the gods to direct their power here on earth. 

If we all keep doing the RTR's then next year the energy the jews can raise with their ritual sacrifices will be exponentially weaker. 

Is there any way to make an motivation feeling be permanent? I sometimes feel it and sometimes dont. This is quite urgent because i have so much time that i could do like at least 70-100 RTR a fucking DAY! So PLEASE help if you can!!

They are having an effect, even if we can't see all of the manifestations now. Don't doubt the effectiveness of what we do, we will see the effects when we persist. It is very important to believe in the power of one's own warfare.Hail Satan!

You stack the vibrations. So, if you wanted to do 12, 18, 24, 56, 108 or another number of repetitions of the paragraph you would still only do 6 affirmations after vibrating the paragraph.

We stack the vibrations as well as affirmations, but not the satanas and aum. So like this, for example
18x vibrations1x satanas18x affirmations1x satanas1x aum
Finished.

I always only stacked the vibrations by vibrating a multitude of 6, like Johnson Akemi explained. 

Is it better to multiply the affirmations too? I didn't think that would make a big difference because the energy created by the vibrations infuses the affirmations, but maybe I'm wrong.

The affirmations direct the energy raised by the vibrations. That is why more affirmations are unnecessary even if you are doing larger numbers of vibrations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back