Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More than meets the Eye

David Duku

I dont know hay but ive always felt like im the wierd one out.always thinking things in a way different way than everyone else. i know theres more than meets the eye in the world we live in,so far i even sometimes think the dead never realy dies but continues life in another form,I even went so far to think some people see and speak to the dead like necromancy wich is real and exists. okay to my question,as ive read from peoples post and joyofsatan.com that Satanism is about transforming the human soul into the god-head,basically into a God yourself.Okay know my question what is realy living among the living that cannot be seen by the naked eye? this post i to those who can see, and please post this message. To me it feels like theres more than what meets the eye, exactly what is Father Satan and the Gods keeping us safe from? Someone please tell me exactly what dont i see in everyday life? im asking this beacause it feels like everythig is soon going to be revield.I just want someone to let me know whats things i can expect as i futher advance in Satanism. i would ask lord Enki myself(i hope he takes note of this) but i am not open enough yet. please if you mybe know what im goin through or know of what im talking about please let me know thanks to all who take note.And happy Yule season     HAIL LORD SATAN-ENKI!!!! THRE IS NO OTHER CREATOR GOD!!!! AND THE REST OF THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

i know axactly how you feel. ive always known there\s more to this world than what the bible teaches. the bible keeps us weak spiritually.  Satan opend our  eyes and lets us know everything about the universe and so on.  Sometimes, people like you and me can see more than others can.  If you want to know what to expect, you can expect a very happy, rewarding life and relationship with Satan and his demons. Basically, you will learn more about life than you ever thought you would.  And when you start to discover the other dimensions, aka, the astral world, you will be amazed.  Keep doing what your doing, and good luck..  you WILL find your answer.  HAIL SATAN!!! ;)

To: Teens4Satan Moderator <[email protected]; [email protected]; Maxine <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 1:20:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] More than meets the Eye

I dont know hay but ive always felt like im the wierd one out.always thinking things in a way different way than everyone else. i know theres more than meets the eye in the world we live in,so far i even sometimes think the dead never realy dies but continues life in another form,I even went so far to think some people see and speak to the dead like necromancy wich is real and exists. okay to my question,as ive read from peoples post and joyofsatan.com that Satanism is about transforming the human soul into the god-head,basically into a God yourself.Okay know my question what is realy living among the living that cannot be seen by the naked eye? this post i to those who can see, and please post this message. To me it feels like theres more than what meets the eye, exactly what is Father Satan and the Gods keeping us safe from? Someone please tell me exactly what dont i see in everyday life? im asking this beacause it feels like everythig is soon going to be revield.I just want someone to let me know whats things i can expect as i futher advance in Satanism. i would ask lord Enki myself(i hope he takes note of this) but i am not open enough yet. please if you mybe know what im goin through or know of what im talking about please let me know thanks to all who take note.And happy Yule season     HAIL LORD SATAN-ENKI!! !! THRE IS NO OTHER CREATOR GOD!!!! AND THE REST OF THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back