Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More on Food

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Since we got on the food topic, I want to add some more concerning grocery shopping. Given today's ugly economy, food prices are way out of line. Food stores know theit business and are designed to extract as much money out of customers as possible.

If you want to save money, if at all possible, do not do all of your shopping in one place. Some supermarkets are cheaper on their meats, but then make this up in the higher cost for grocery items. The opposite is true for many others- high on meat, lower on grocery items.

Some are cheaper with produce, but then as with the above, higher for other products.

Top name high profile brands usually cost more than off-brands and generic. The highest priced items are usually at eye level, and where they stand out. Lower priced items of the same are often on the bottom shelves, and you have to look.

Jew operated stores all over the nation play a little trick on the customers. Sale items are not 'on sale' when you hit the register. In other words, the item is stated for a lower price [on sale] when you take it off of the shelf, but when it is rung up at the register, the higher price is still in the system. The stores conviently claim this as an oversight, but the truth is that it is constant and consistent and the jew owned/operated store [all high profile chain stores], knows that a few cents here and there by cheating customers adds up to millions in profits. Rule of thumb, if something is listed as on 'sale' either write it down and/or keep it in your mind so when you hit the checkout, you don't get cheated. This shit goes on incessantly.

Coupons can be great, but then just because a name brand is so much 'off' this doesn't mean you can't buy something for even a lesser price of the same with an 'off' brand.

Plan your meals around foods that are in season, and also weekly specials. Some supermarkets do have money saving specials, but note that these act to bring people in to buy a weeks worth of groceries or more, mostly of the higher priced items. I always get what I came for and then get out.

By organizing and planning your meals and shopping, you can save yourself money. Stocking up on big sale items and if you can store them properly, this can also not only save a lot of money, but also added trips to the market. Dollar stores [nothing over $1.00] are also money savers, BUT, again, what might cost only a dollar at the dollar store, many big markets often sell for under a dollar. You have to know what you are getting. Buying air-tight plastic canisters and such are often a bargain as these can store flour, sugar, cornmeal and other items when bought in bulk.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks for the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Since we got on the food topic, I want to add some more concerning grocery shopping. Given today's ugly economy, food prices are way out of line. Food stores know theit business and are designed to extract as much money out of customers as possible.

If you want to save money, if at all possible, do not do all of your shopping in one place. Some supermarkets are cheaper on their meats, but then make this up in the higher cost for grocery items. The opposite is true for many others- high on meat, lower on grocery items.

Some are cheaper with produce, but then as with the above, higher for other products.

Top name high profile brands usually cost more than off-brands and generic. The highest priced items are usually at eye level, and where they stand out. Lower priced items of the same are often on the bottom shelves, and you have to look.

Jew operated stores all over the nation play a little trick on the customers. Sale items are not 'on sale' when you hit the register. In other words, the item is stated for a lower price [on sale] when you take it off of the shelf, but when it is rung up at the register, the higher price is still in the system. The stores conviently claim this as an oversight, but the truth is that it is constant and consistent and the jew owned/operated store [all high profile chain stores], knows that a few cents here and there by cheating customers adds up to millions in profits. Rule of thumb, if something is listed as on 'sale' either write it down and/or keep it in your mind so when you hit the checkout, you don't get cheated. This shit goes on incessantly.

Coupons can be great, but then just because a name brand is so much 'off' this doesn't mean you can't buy something for even a lesser price of the same with an 'off' brand.

Plan your meals around foods that are in season, and also weekly specials. Some supermarkets do have money saving specials, but note that these act to bring people in to buy a weeks worth of groceries or more, mostly of the higher priced items. I always get what I came for and then get out.

By organizing and planning your meals and shopping, you can save yourself money. Stocking up on big sale items and if you can store them properly, this can also not only save a lot of money, but also added trips to the market. Dollar stores [nothing over $1.00] are also money savers, BUT, again, what might cost only a dollar at the dollar store, many big markets often sell for under a dollar. You have to know what you are getting. Buying air-tight plastic canisters and such are often a bargain as these can store flour, sugar, cornmeal and other items when bought in bulk.

<td val[/IMG]Overall cheapest are ethnic markets, the kind that barely speak English and sell all sorts of weird things like chicken feet along side more familiar items.  If anyone happens to have the luck of living in reach of a good sized Chinatown, can find their produce well under a dollar a pound.  In San Francisco for example, fish and produce are cheapest in Chinatown, Russians are goods on pastries, Middle Eastern markets are usually good on providing cheap meat, lamb and such.  I even get crab and lobster for $4.99 to $5.99 for live in Chinatown.  I still haven't explored the mexican markets yet, but they seem to offer produce at next to nothing.  Mexican and Middle Eastern markets seem to have pretty good service overall.

Greed, Pride and Power are the real meanings of life.

--- On Sun, 2/20/11, Thumberlina Grace <thumberlina6@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: More on Food
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 4:23 AM

Thanks for the info.

--- [/IMG][email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back