Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More mature audience

Angela

I truly mean no disrespect for younger members, but I was wondering if there was a member group with a little older crowd that I might communicate with?
I am coming to satanism a little older than most. I am still very inexperienced in worship and practice and want to communicate with members that are closer to my age range.
My boyfriend has been a satanist since he was 14, and is very advanced. His knowledge base is wonderful and loving him has brought me closer to wanting to be closer to Father Satan as well. I want to develop a relationship with Satan completely separate from my boyfriend. I would just like to communicate to members that are closer to my own age....(25-40).
Sent from my iPhone

I don't think there's a specific age range in here... I mean, there could even be 50 years old, and you wouldn't even know it. :)Personally, I think it's not the age that matters, but the experience. So, if for example you found what is being mentioned here (about meditations and/or experiences) too for-beginners, then I'd understand it... But since *you* are a beginner, you shouldn't have any problems. :p

Στις 10:21 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Angela <texasblndbombshell@... έγραψε:

I truly mean no disrespect for younger members, but I was wondering if there was a member group with a little older crowd that I might communicate with?
I am coming to satanism a little older than most. I am still very inexperienced in worship and practice and want to communicate with members that are closer to my age range.
My boyfriend has been a satanist since he was 14, and is very advanced. His knowledge base is wonderful and loving him has brought me closer to wanting to be closer to Father Satan as well. I want to develop a relationship with Satan completely separate from my boyfriend. I would just like to communicate to members that are closer to my own age....(25-40).
Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! ?

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 12, 2013, at 2:07 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  I don't think there's a specific age range in here... I mean, there could even be 50 years old, and you wouldn't even know it. :)Personally, I think it's not the age that matters, but the experience. So, if for example you found what is being mentioned here (about meditations and/or experiences) too for-beginners, then I'd understand it... But since *you* are a beginner, you shouldn't have any problems. :p

Στις 10:21 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Angela <texasblndbombshell@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back