Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More Confused

jambow95

In my quest for information, I came across another website talking about being a satanist. On that site, she recommended not doing a dedication ritual for up to several years after deciding to be a satanist. How is this possible when on the JoS site it says you shouldn't begin meditation until after you dedicate? With everything I read, I just seem to become more confused.

There's no confusion because we don't really support what's on "other sites". As it's been said we're the JoS and we only support what's in JoS and related sites.

Don't trust information outside of the JoS. Its usually enemy BS.

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:28 PM, "jambow95@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

In my quest for information, I came across another website talking about being a satanist. On that site, she recommended not doing a dedication ritual for up to several years after deciding to be a satanist. How is this possible when on the JoS site it says you shouldn't begin meditation until after you dedicate? With everything I read, I just seem to become more confused.

Not all so called Satanist websites are actually ran by Satanists. The enemy has their fingers in a lot of things. We should definitely do the dedication before doing the meditations. The dedication establishes a link between you and Father Satan. It also gives you a degree of protection from the enemy. If you don't dedicate and start doing the meditations then you are just putting a big target on your back for our enemies to aim at. The JoS website is the website you should be focusing your studies on for now.

All those other sites..i have visted almost all of them...which is not some tbing i recomend...i was just serching for truth en i found none.
You will find those other sites actually slander the joS..
But what they have is a bunch of Bs..
If they have any knowledge its from the enemy...they are influenced by the enemy. Then most of them are just wana be Satanists!!
Dnt trust them.
I personally looked for Satan every where en i couldn't find him...And its him who led me here...so randomly... I had read the grimores..spell books...and a lot of crap,  all of it felt like nothing but big jokes...i was simply amused.
But when i stumbled on the dedication ritual from the joS...i performed it immediately. I just felt so ryt!! HAIL SATAN!!!
BLESS THE JOS MINISTRY
On Apr 23, 2015 7:28 AM, "jambow95@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank-you. I think from now on I'll stick to the JoS site, and have my questions answered here.

@nic.dn6@...I agree with everything you said!! I have been there also!!
Thank you joyofSatan666 !!!! 
Heil Satan!!!!! My Lord xxx we love you xxx
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 23/04/2015 16:23 (GMT+00:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] More Confused

All those other sites..i have visted almost all of them...which is not some tbing i recomend...i was just serching for truth en i found none.
You will find those other sites actually slander the joS..
But what they have is a bunch of Bs..
If they have any knowledge its from the enemy...they are influenced by the enemy. Then most of them are just wana be Satanists!!
Dnt trust them.
I personally looked for Satan every where en i couldn't find him...And its him who led me here...so randomly... I had read the grimores..spell books...and a lot of crap,  all of it felt like nothing but big jokes...i was simply amused.
But when i stumbled on the dedication ritual from the joS...i performed it immediately. I just felt so ryt!! HAIL SATAN!!!
BLESS THE JOS MINISTRY
On Apr 23, 2015 7:28 AM, "jambow95@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Would you possibly know everything and be a fearless almost Godlike warrior before Dedicating? Hell no..
These people are full of shit. They think that they're smart, and know everything. They don't even know that you aren't an official Satanist until you do the Dedication. You're just a.. something.. Plus there are multiple things that..

Power meditation help us overcome, many Spiritual Truths that help us understand what being a Satanist really means, instead of their pompous ideals.

Never trust most information outside of the Website. This is even more so when it comes directly to the subject of Being a Satanist, and Satanism as they are entirely devoid of understanding, but like most LHP persons try to pass of a supreme understanding all. They're airheads really... They may know a little, but nothing significant.

To understand certain things you need a relationship with Father Satan, and power meditation. The things I have come to understand recently are things they will never know period.

either do this program http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf
or if you're already familiar with meditation do theseOpening the Soul 666

and do the aura cleaning, aura of protection and void meditation at least twice a day
How to Clean Your Aura
Aura Of Protection Satanic Void Meditation

I was already familiar and very strong with meditations so I jumped right into opening the chakras first and then began experimenting with the exercises hereSatanic Meditation

The raum meditation is the most effective by far and works best if you use a sun mantra on your whole body/aura after doing it but this must be done after you open ALL the chakras

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:15 PM, "Noah Jones noahjones_15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I believe , the reason the site said for several years is because it gives them time to program your mind with Christian bullshit. Once your dedicated it's forever and always :) Hail Satan

Its bad
On Apr 24, 2015 2:15 AM, "Noah Jones noahjones_15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
I did the dedication but I haven't started meditating is that bad 
From:"[email=cmt921@...]cmt921@...[/email] [JoyofSatan666]" <[[email protected]][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/email] Date :Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Subject :[JoyofSatan666] Re: More Confused

Not all so called Satanist websites are actually ran by Satanists. The enemy has their fingers in a lot of things. We should definitely do the dedication before doing the meditations. The dedication establishes a link between you and Father Satan. It also gives you a degree of protection from the enemy. If you don't dedicate and start doing the meditations then you are just putting a big target on your back for our enemies to aim at. The JoS website is the website you should be focusing your studies on for now. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back