Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More coming

It must make you sad that you cannot do nothing about this! I had stated before that the JOS brought on these problems because they use a free yahoo groups, thus they have limited control of what happens. The JOS would benefit from a large PHP bulletin board. It is more secure, private, and a bit tougher to hack...Though I do enjoy some SQL injection from time to time. This cost would be incured by the JOS...not the subscribers. Some dipshit HP acted like the cost would be passed on to the group members!?! This just shows how stupid HP's are, especially the ones in South Africa! Maxine...your exposure is coming! I think everyone here would love to see what your stupid ass looks like! And we will make that happen for them! You should quit hidding and just come forward so the fans can see what a poser you are. Keep hidding! And please update your shitty website too...The minions are getting restless. Maybe they think you are having tea with Sam Williams!!! LOL!!!

Oh so you are a salesperson.  But I think you miss the point and besides I seen Maxine post on these groups.  Besides why do you care about what happens to us.   Start you own group if you think you have a better way or are you just a control freak and jealous.   In a message dated 8/25/2010 10:22:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
  It must make you sad that you cannot do nothing about this! I had stated before that the JOS brought on these problems because they use a free yahoo groups, thus they have limited control of what happens. The JOS would benefit from a large PHP bulletin board. It is more secure, private, and a bit tougher to hack...Though I do enjoy some SQL injection from time to time. This cost would be incured by the JOS...not the subscribers. Some dipshit HP acted like the cost would be passed on to the group members!?! This just shows how stupid HP's are, especially the ones in South Africa! Maxine...your exposure is coming! I think everyone here would love to see what your stupid ass looks like! And we will make that happen for them! You should quit hidding and just come forward so the fans can see what a poser you are. Keep hidding! And please update your shitty website too...The minions are getting restless. Maybe they think you are having tea with Sam Williams!!! LOL!!!

<td val[/IMG]This doesn't sound like the MoonShadow I know... possible account hack again? o_O 

--- On Wed, 25/8/10, fwlrcj@... <fwlrcj@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] More coming
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 25 August, 2010, 10:31 PM

Oh so you are a salesperson.  But I think you miss the point and besides I seen Maxine post on these groups.  Besides why do you care about what happens to us.   Start you own group if you think you have a better way or are you just a control freak and jealous.   In a message dated 8/25/2010 10:22:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
[/TD]

[/IMG]This doesn't sound like the MoonShadow I know... possible account hack again? o_O 

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

jew fail

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], moonshadow48@...<moonshadow48@... wrote:

I agree. I don't know Moonshadow that well, but even the writing it
does not sound like her! I think we are being played with by our
hacking nemesis. Again. Methinks someone needs to go and get a fucking
life!

On 8/25/10, fwlrcj@... <fwlrcj@... wrote:
Maybe You would think people would have better things to do beside sit
all day on their computers and harass. If they really would want the world
to change, they would get out and do something positive to help their
fellow
men. I always noted that xians are selfish in their giving even with
their own xian neighbors

In a message dated 8/25/2010 1:24:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lonewolf69sg@... writes:

This doesn't sound like the MoonShadow I know... possible account hack
again? o_O

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Oh so you are a salesperson. But I think you miss the point and besides I
seen Maxine post on these groups. Besides why do you care about what
happens to us.

Start you own group if you think you have a better way or are you just a
control freak and jealous.

In a message dated 8/25/2010 10:22:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

It must make you sad that you cannot do nothing about this! I had stated
before that the JOS brought on these problems because they use a free yahoo
groups, thus they have limited control of what happens. The JOS would
benefit from a large PHP bulletin board. It is more secure, private, and a
bit
tougher to hack...Though I do enjoy some SQL injection from time to time.
This cost would be incured by the JOS...not the subscribers. Some dipshit
HP
acted like the cost would be passed on to the group members!?! This just
shows how stupid HP's are, especially the ones in South Africa!
Maxine...your exposure is coming! I think everyone here would love to see
what your
stupid ass looks like! And we will make that happen for them! You should
quit
hidding and just come forward so the fans can see what a poser you are.
Keep hidding! And please update your shitty website too...The minions are
getting restless. Maybe they think you are having tea with Sam Williams!!!
LOL!!!

HP Maxine has the right to respond or not respond, threats are a bad idea. I remember when HP Dan became twisted and went after HP Maxine, it didn't go well for HP Dan. Hells Army has a way of protecting it's own.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Bes!
Dante

@ the fake "moonshadow":   This is getting old. What do you infiltrators get out of this exactly? An adrenaline rush? There are no lies you can spout and no so-called "truth" you could ever bring this group. The idea of you having or knowing any truth in the first place is just a joke; LOL!! You think we are being scammed huh, is that it? Let me tell you something that I'm sure you have absolutely no clue of... We don't give a shit what you have to say, once again we never have, and never will. We are the truly dedicated of Satan, we do not listen to your stupidity. Go sell that crazy shit somewhere else, better yet see a psychiatrist; you need a Thorazine drip the way you are talking.   Also, you shouldn't use double negatives, they really make you look quite stupid from the first sentence. "I ain't got no sense at tall, duh!" Or perhaps we should take your first sentence literally, and yes we can do something about this, and it makes us happy to do so.   Say it with me: HAIL SATAN!![/B]

Sent: Wed, August 25, 2010 9:21:58 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] More coming

<td val[/IMG]moonshadow,

Even though i wholeheartedly agree that JOS needs to get away from Yahoo, your diatribe does nothing for your bloated sense of self worth.

The power of this site is with the spiritual techniques, not the person... or people.  Whether she shows her face makes no difference with anyone's spiritual development through daily practice of the techniques given.  Sad, you are unable to grasp that basic fact. 

The power is with the techniques, anything else found on this site is merely gravy - whether good or bad is dependent upon individual tastes. 

Thoth

--- On Wed, 8/25/10, moonshadow48@... <moonshadow48@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] More coming
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 7:21 AM

[/TD]

*sigh* Did you know that a few of us have Electrokinesis? And can use that to look thru electronics and can actually SEE you? I have it, and dont much like it, but I use it anyways. It can get annoying sometimes, cuz if I dont watch myself, I can get lost in a computer, a cell phone, or even a remote.
When I use it, I can see many people on a site. I do not see the ACTUAL person, but their aura, and the auras of their surroundings. I'm still learning about it, and on how to control it even better. Everyone's auras change constantly, but if I concentrate just enough, I stop seeing that person's aura, and can see an outline of them. From there, I can start to see what they look like.
When next you get on here, moonshadow48, be warned, for I will see you for who you really are.

AVE SATANAS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], moonshadow48@...<moonshadow48@... wrote:

Are you crazy?
You have the courage to come here (right here) and  call us minions (ourselves)!? Apart from the fact that you keep saying shit and still not gain anything, consider that even the bullshit like your tired. You probably do not even know who you are, even the reality that surrounds you, even what you thought and why this shit is in your head. Apart from that, consider that even a parasite like you can become annoying, consider that someone could get tired of reading your bullshit. You should put an end to this ridiculous farce before your life becomes very unpleasant. Do not think to be safe. You know not. Jump to lose your life somewhere else before one of us jump in your life instead. You idiot. You bore me.    
Da: "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Mer 25 agosto 2010, 16:21:58
Oggetto: [JoS4adults] More coming

Sounds like an interesting talent. I would like to have it.   In a message dated 8/26/2010 5:01:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fantasy_man110@... writes:
  *sigh* Did you know that a few of us have Electrokinesis? And can use that to look thru electronics and can actually SEE you? I have it, and dont much like it, but I use it anyways. It can get annoying sometimes, cuz if I dont watch myself, I can get lost in a computer, a cell phone, or even a remote.
When I use it, I can see many people on a site. I do not see the ACTUAL person, but their aura, and the auras of their surroundings. I'm still learning about it, and on how to control it even better. Everyone's auras change constantly, but if I concentrate just enough, I stop seeing that person's aura, and can see an outline of them. From there, I can start to see what they look like.
When next you get on here, moonshadow48, be warned, for I will see you for who you really are.

AVE SATANAS!

It was given to me in March, of this year, by a guy who later claimed to be the reincarnation of Enlil. I later realized that he was lying, and terminated our friendship.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

Sounds like an interesting talent. I would like to have it.

In a message dated 8/26/2010 5:01:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fantasy_man110@... writes:

*sigh* Did you know that a few of us have Electrokinesis? And can use that
to look thru electronics and can actually SEE you? I have it, and dont much
like it, but I use it anyways. It can get annoying sometimes, cuz if I
dont watch myself, I can get lost in a computer, a cell phone, or even a
remote.
When I use it, I can see many people on a site. I do not see the ACTUAL
person, but their aura, and the auras of their surroundings. I'm still
learning about it, and on how to control it even better. Everyone's auras change
constantly, but if I concentrate just enough, I stop seeing that person's
aura, and can see an outline of them. From there, I can start to see what
they look like.
When next you get on here, moonshadow48, be warned, for I will see you for
who you really are.

AVE SATANAS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
moonshadow48@<moonshadow48@ wrote:

It must make you sad that you cannot do nothing about this! I had stated
before that the JOS brought on these problems because they use a free
yahoo groups, thus they have limited control of what happens. The JOS would
benefit from a large PHP bulletin board. It is more secure, private, and a bit
tougher to hack...Though I do enjoy some SQL injection from time to time.
This cost would be incured by the JOS...not the subscribers. Some dipshit
HP acted like the cost would be passed on to the group members!?! This just
shows how stupid HP's are, especially the ones in South Africa!
Maxine...your exposure is coming! I think everyone here would love to see what your
stupid ass looks like! And we will make that happen for them! You should quit
hidding and just come forward so the fans can see what a poser you are.
Keep hidding! And please update your shitty website too...The minions are
getting restless. Maybe they think you are having tea with Sam Williams!!!
LOL!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back