Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

monogamous

Leighton Yagami

Hello, this is sort of embarssing but its a question and sorry if it slightly sounds dumb to be asking hehe. Well I want to ask what being in a monogamous relationship with a demon is? I look up the word monogamous and it says having a sexual relationship with one person at a time. Is it the same being in in a relationship with a demon? Since I kinda thought and it might sound crazy to some that in the future I would like to be in a relationship with one demon and only him and him with only me

@Leighton. A monogamous relationship with a Demon is nothing to consider lightly.

BTW, have you ever dedicated?

Then state that in your ritual when you ask for an incubus
On Feb 3, 2016 7:54 PM, "Leighton Yagami godsofdeath669@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello, this is sort of embarssing but its a question and sorry if it slightly sounds dumb to be asking hehe. Well I want to ask what being in a monogamous relationship with a demon is? I look up the word monogamous and it says having a sexual relationship with one person at a time. Is it the same being in in a relationship with a demon? Since I kinda thought and it might sound crazy to some that in the future I would like to be in a relationship with one demon and only him and him with only me

Having a monogamous relationship;
Whether it being with a demon or human, you have a deep intimate sexual relationship with only that person. And that person only.

If you start flirting with other people or hook them up to have sex with them, is considered cheating at it's finest. Demons have feelings as we humans do and they should be taken care of with the greatest respect (same goes for another satanist). If they find you cheating, the person you were cheating with might wind up dead. Something to have in mind.

Yes that's it. Both having each other as their partner and not multiple partners. It's a wonderful and happy thing to be into if you feel more netural this way.

That isn't embarrassing or crazy at all, and you have found the correct definition of monogamy. Monogamy is when a relationship is strictly only between the two persons, and no affiliation with another party is permitted (and that goes for both of the two people in the relationship). Meaning that if you were to establish a monogamous relationship with a Demon(ess), that you swear to have only that Demon(ess) as your partner in your relationship, and this is eternal. The relationship will continue even after the human being's death, and their Demon partner will wait for the human being to reincarnate, rededicate, and reestablish contact once more.

A monogamous relationship with a Demon is just that. You are in a specific relationship with just them. 
However, if you want to do this, you should make certain your astral senses are fairly open because otherwise it's completely unfair to the demon because they can feel you, but you can't hardly feel them and it's pretty unfair :/ How would you feel if your partner couldn't hardly feel you or your existence?? That's why it's suggested to be pretty open astrally for it

You've come to the proper place to ask this question. Yes it means you are committed to them heart and Soul, and you never look back ever.

I want you to reconsider what this means because this is far more serious than just your typical relationship with a person who is not a God or to others reading this a Goddess if you are into women. They take your relationship with them extremely seriously. You should be expected to return the same.

When you enter a committed relationship with them the door is shut period. You would want to get to know the God you are interested in a friends first like with a Guardian and then see you like each other. This is something the two of you would talk out extensively, and then see if it's what you would like.

Take your time in this. Most people in who want a relationship go way too fast and make the mistake of thinking it's an eternal thing without really understanding their feelings for them, or the situation, or life in general.

If you two happen to like each other understand this, it means the rest of eternity with one another as an inseperable couple. This has  no end. Do you really need to rush things and not make a far more beautiful relationship first and foremost, as a foundation and then make whatever decision afterward from there?

I personally as you gather understand your query and am giving you the information you need to read beforehand. Take my council Leighton Yagami, and know that it was given to you to help you along, and I know it will.

I'm very proud of you  for seeing how you have grown from the person I saw 7 months ago, to the person who now no longer acts too hastily, and is much more mature and respectful. Everyone makes mistakes, I just pointed that out in your posts to help you along because I care.

We have all made mistakes, I have had mine pointed out to me bluntly in this group. We are learn and grow as a Family. So this is my advice to you as your Sister. You may not remember me, but I went by another user name which is now defunct. I have chosen this user name because it suits myself.

Take care of yourself and please do not rush a relationship, it has the strongest tendency to cause a lot of beautiful things to be missed.

Hail Satan.

I know and yes I'm dedicated I've been for almost 3 months and I dont plan on getting in a relationship with demon. I do was just thinking about it and wanting to learn more about it somthing I might consider in 5 or 10 years from now
On Feb 4, 2016 11:47 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Leighton. A monogamous relationship with a Demon is nothing to consider lightly.

BTW, have you ever dedicated?

firstly and most importantly is to have an open mind in order to feel and communicate with them
second , ive had a succubus , i asked Father for one, she came around , used to come and go for months then came back then left and i think its been a year or so since weve last met
i never spoke to her because i wasnt able , we did have intercourse alot, i did see her face hair nose the width of her shoulders and lips
going to contact her when i advance to a certain point because for sure im going to need her help in advancing spiritually at some point or ask hell for another one to help me meet my spiritual means.
idk if she was monogamous or not because i just asked him for one without specifying but i am a monogamous person 
and im pretty sure youll have to agree on certain rules with her

How did you do the ritual
On Feb 5, 2016 2:26 PM, "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  firstly and most importantly is to have an open mind in order to feel and communicate with them
second , ive had a succubus , i asked Father for one, she came around , used to come and go for months then came back then left and i think its been a year or so since weve last met
i never spoke to her because i wasnt able , we did have intercourse alot, i did see her face hair nose the width of her shoulders and lips
going to contact her when i advance to a certain point because for sure im going to need her help in advancing spiritually at some point or ask hell for another one to help me meet my spiritual means.
idk if she was monogamous or not because i just asked him for one without specifying but i am a monogamous person 

talk about my succubus xDDD i was lying on my bed after meditating and she just came to me damn i missed her so much and it was  very nice to make contact with her again
also i forgot to mention , aside from the incredible intercourse she also comes to me in my dreams , this is a true blessing from father and i owe my life to him and it would be a real disappointment for me not to achieve anything for our cause i will make sure that does not happen 
i didnt do any ritual i just asked him and he directly sent me one in like 15-30 minutes
well i did ask for one when i was new(years ago) but ofcouse i got nothing
then i left Satanism , started drinking and got suicidal , got back into Satanism and i feel as if ive won the lottery of life, Satan is the way!
i didnt do any ritual , i just showed Satan i was advancing spiritually and my willingness to work for him and that i am in accord with his desires 100%, Satan pays upfront , nothing can describe this being, he is beyond incredible and beyond amazing.
i have to endure astral attacks though, which i am willing to put up with as i am naturally able to handle these easily and i have gotten used to.
victory or death!
HAIL SATAN!

also one more thing , this is my take , if i were to ask something from father i will make sure to pay him the price of what he blessed me with 10 fold , not just sit and do nothing.
so be careful

Did you see her in a dream or what? where did you see her? When making commiting to satan what pen do I have to use to write the prayers? thanks

On Friday, February 5, 2016 5:12 PM, "Leighton Yagami godsofdeath669@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How d[/IMG]fad[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
[/QUOTE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back