Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money

yumais

If im not experienced i can still make money meditation too? How can i do money meditation if i don't have satanic rosary or mala beads? For obtain fame i can make money meditation but replace with fame? If the money come from the fame, and they are in one place (i mean you famous for this and make money from this) how should i do this meditations? And for how long i should do this meditation, is ok 40 days or i should do it for more to get money and fame? How much is depend on your power? So if you are very powerfull you will get more right? I know some of my questions are stupid... sorry but i don't know how i should do, and all time i want to all things perfect and not do any mistake *my brain*! Thank you and Hail Satan Forever!

You should make your goals realistic. In another thread you talked about gambling do not do that if you have this kind of mindset. First off you don't need mala beads or a rosary thing for it. You can count on your fingers in your head after each one or out loud or on a calculator by pressing 1+1 the equals each time. These are ways I have done it. Doesn't have to be perfect either unless it's the squares.

Start out do the money working for 40 to 90 days I suggest during the maximum eclipse thing to start it or during the eclipse right before it reaches full moon. That would be the next best time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2021-may-26

If location is on on your device it should show the time of the eclipse and phases where you are located or a nearby city in your time zone. Use that.

Good luck.

yumais said:
If im not experienced i can still make money meditation too? How can i do money meditation if i don't have satanic rosary or mala beads? For obtain fame i can make money meditation but replace with fame? If the money come from the fame, and they are in one place (i mean you famous for this and make money from this) how should i do this meditations? And for how long i should do this meditation, is ok 40 days or i should do it for more to get money and fame? How much is depend on your power? So if you are very powerfull you will get more right? I know some of my questions are stupid... sorry but i don't know how i should do, and all time i want to all things perfect and not do any mistake *my brain*! Thank you and Hail Satan Forever!

You can´t do everything at the same time, this will delude the energy, ask your self what is your biggest problem then search for a meditation/advice via search or create a nother topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back