Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money

Sven

How would I go about using sex magick + runes to acquire wealth/money?
Which runes would I use?

Iknow i posted a similar discussion not to long ago but istill dont understand. Can someone explain to me how i use sex magick to attract money to myself? Thankyou brothers and sisters. HAIL LUCIFER !

Hey [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 3:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Money

Iknow i posted a similar discussion not to long ago but istill dont understand. Can someone explain to me how i use sex magick to attract money to myself? Thankyou brothers and sisters. HAIL LUCIFER !

I'm a satanist, I'm tried of suffering, I want to be wealthy, fame. I want somebody to help me with the help of Father satan. HAIL SATAN

Those are the wrong perceptions of who Satan is,you need to read  joyofsatan.com  and   exsposingchristianity.com more,so you can understand the right reasons for dedicating your soul to Satan.Its all about being a benefit to Father,and not what you can get from him.He has all ready given us so much,by creating us,and giving us the gift of the Kundalini,and how we can reach Godhead.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:41 PM

I'm a satanist, I'm tried of suffering, I want to be wealthy, fame. I want somebody to help me with the help of Father satan. HAIL SATAN

The link, though informative, is very new age and has some serious errors.

The image of Fehu is reversed. from my understanding, using a rune when it is reversed will have the opposite effect.

Some of the affirmations wont get u anywhere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elke Brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:

I came across this recently
http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love ... ealth.html

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, Sven <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 1:19 PM

Which runes would I use?

Ask your GD they will help you...

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

so brother do you tink that rune for wealth is bether?
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Money

The image of Fehu is reversed. from my understanding, using a rune when it is reversed will have the opposite effect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elke Brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Which runes would I use?

<td val[/IMG]I want to be reach how do I do it?

Tony,

--- On Tue, 3/6/12, Syt R <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Money
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 5:32 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Elke Brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Which runes would I use?
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamex4kunlex" <jamex4kunlex@... wrote:
If you're already a Satanist, start meditating and cast magick all the time, freeing your mind and evantually its a matter of time before things start getting better. They certainly will!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

We all want money, power, fame. That is the way of our being.

But not all of us can achieve this, as there are various forces working against us.
Money isn't going to fall from trees. You have to work on it.

And that all depends on where you live, education, oppty, your talents and will.

Many of us are not in the right circumstances to make this happen. It could also be astrological settings/occurances, placements that make our struggles even harder.

I suggest that you find happiness and contentment in who you are in this life, and advance yourself on a spiritual/psychic level, that way, good things can come to you naturally.

The Jew mindset that we will all become rich and famous IF we honor Satan, is a lie. Straight up lie.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamex4kunlex" <jamex4kunlex@... wrote:

I'll tell you, you seem to want money first of all and disregard everything spiritual when in reality our SS way is the exact opposite. You first come to discover yourself, feel your soul and gain knowledge and also discover Satan, and then improve your life with your newly discovered tools.

Even without having any physical money, all the other Spiritual benefits of SS are priceless.

Hello brothers and sisters I'd like to address a new problem that just sprang up so my dad just got fired and I'm wondering if theres a spell or something to help out i usually don't care much for money since its of jew makings  but of course one needs money to survive in this corrupt jew infested world so please can you guys help me out.   HAIL SATAN!

Do the basic ritual, look JOS, talk to Father Satan, explain to him exactly how you are saying here
Ask guides and help, FATHER SATAN will guide you
Do not abuse
--
Marcelo 

Do the basic ritual, look JOS, talk to Father Satan, explain to him exactly how you are saying here
Ask guides and help, FATHER SATAN will guide you
Do not abuse
look at JOS.  has many spells

Satanic Magick   

spell is not quite the word.....
anyway yes...you can help your father, through meditation of
course...if you rr conversant with runes even better....
it all depends on wat kind ov help you need for our father...do you
wish for him to get like a new job or.....
just affirm something positive....and vibrate the ryt rune runes..
visualise brilliant whitegold around your father,.....just do it for a
good number of days....suggesting a week...

that will definately help in some way....

hail Satan

On 24/05/2015, ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters I'd like to address a new problem that just
sprang up so my dad just got fired and I'm wondering if theres a spell or
something to help out i usually don't care much for money since its of jew
makings but of course one needs money to survive in this corrupt jew
infested world so please can you guys help me out. HAIL SATAN!

Money workings require 2 things. The ritual, and action.
After you do the working every day, of your choosing, you have to seek ways to acquire money. Craigslist, past due tax returns, lottery tickets, and so on. Without the act of actually searching for ways to acquire money it will not work. Money does not just appear. Hope this helps!
Hail Satan! On May 26, 2015 3:11 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
spell is not quite the word.....
anyway yes...you can help your father, through meditation of
course...if you rr conversant with runes even better....
it all depends on wat kind ov help you need for our father...do you
wish for him to get like a new job or.....
just affirm something positive....and vibrate the ryt rune runes..
visualise brilliant whitegold around your father,.....just do it for a
good number of days....suggesting a week...

that will definately help in some way....

hail Satan

On 24/05/2015, ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters I'd like to address a new problem that just
sprang up so my dad just got fired and I'm wondering if theres a spell or
something to help out i usually don't care much for money since its of jew
makings  but of course one needs money to survive in this corrupt jew
infested world so please can you guys help me out.   HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------------
Posted by: devilsAdvocate Nic <nic.dn6@...

Yahoo Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

I am knew to the group I have been asking questions some wear answered some wear not . My problem is that a member is trying to get money from me I won’t say his name. Is this right am I suppose to give member money

Sent from my iPhone lalo

No, don't give your money to any stranger..
And stop talking to strangers privately, if you want to talk to anyone, then it's better to make the conversation publicly by writing only in the group, where people can warn you if there's danger.
Privately messaging people will most likely cause only troubles for you, there are infiltrators claiming to be Satanist -Heck, some are even claiming to be High Priests/esses- only to fool new people, and eventually make them stray away from Satanism (or sometimes even worse, they might convince you to meet them and who knows what would happen to you next..).

There's something called common sense.

Hail Satan!

Lalo you so funny bro,, in my own belive and perspective i dont Hide anything from my special gentile brothers and sisters and i dont lie, because of the truth and pure love of Father Satan. I am a Highly devoted satanist to satans agenda right now am doing the 40days communication ritual,.. Yes i asked you for money out of honesty like a brother. And i promised you am paying you back i didnt say you should give me, i needed you to borrow me, am not what you think i am, why cant you mention my name since i dont have any dirty or illegal thougths in mind or a fraudster, my name is CLAUDIUS LAWAL, SS.. if you cant help thats not a big deal bro, but if u help, yeah i will appreciate it,,   we are all united under the umbrella of Satan.. So let there be TRUE LOVE AND HONESTY BETWEEN US ALL. . 
HAIL SATAN.. HAIL BEELZEBUB 

Hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail satan hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail satan hail satan hail LUCIFER hail 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Yes i support that brother,, but what about a fellow gentile ask money from you.. .??  
Hail Satan

On Jan 3, 2018 4:39 AM, "oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No, don't give your money to any stranger..
And stop talking to strangers privately, if you want to talk to anyone, then it's better to make the conversation publicly by writing only in the group, where people can warn you if there's danger.
Privately messaging people will most likely cause only troubles for you, there are infiltrators claiming to be Satanist -Heck, some are even claiming to be High Priests/esses- only to fool new people, and eventually make them stray away from Satanism (or sometimes even worse, they might convince you to meet them and who knows what would happen to you next..).

There's something called common sense.

Hail Satan!

How about you do a money working instead of begging??? If you're really a Satanist of course..

No one's gonna give a stranger money. Certainly not in a group full of infiltrators.

Hail Satan!!!!

STOP SPAMMING!

We've got enough morons to deal with.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <donvarkey666@... wrote :

Hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail satan hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail satan hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail LUCIFER hail satan hail satan hail LUCIFER hail 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Im relatively new to being initiative im more active reading and studying im unemployed so i cant afford materials for rituals should i summon a god for finances

The message that Satan and the Gods are trying to give people is that in true religion, it’s not about props, sitting in a church or praying to a god but it’s about elevating and empowering your own soul so you can actually work on, perfect and finish your own evolution and become a God.

This is humanity’s eternal religion and spiritual practice is actually vital for humanity’s evolution.

So you do not necessarily need money for this, but the candles and incense and tokens of respect. You can still do the dedication ritual, it’s more about how serious you are about empowering your soul, you should focus on empowering yourself.

On the other hand, it is still important to make something of yourself and learn how to support yourself in this world so you’d want to get a job or find a legal way of income either way.

Sent from my iPhone

You don't need fancy props in Satanism. There are money workings in the Files section of the Joy of Satan Yahoo group, in there you can find what you are looking for.
While you are doing that, see if your resume and cover letter need editing, and hand those out while you do the workings, to cover all bases.
Specific Meditations

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
http://web.archive.org/web/201509121808 ... agick.html

Overcoming Obstacles

These articles from the JoS site, from the Satanic Witchcraft and Meditations section, should help you. 
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 5:05:34 p.m. EDT, duvalduval1@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Im relatively new to being initiative im more active reading and studying im unemployed so i cant afford materials for rituals should i summon a god for finances

Awesome. You know although I had less than 10 dollars to my name, I recently donated 6.66 cents of it. We must do what we can. Complacency is not the way.

Satan isn't one's personal bank or charity. Your question is offensive and insulting. This is not hollywood where one sells their soul for money, women, fame, riches...nor are the gods vending machines.
There are money workings in the Files section of this group, that you can use to further your personal financial goals.
Also, read Joy of Satan 
We also have a forum: 
Joy Of Satan Forums - Index page

Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
On Friday, October 12, 2018, 7:22:31 a.m. EDT, obinna okonkwo obinnaezeeme@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Anybody know how to borrow money or get a grant from satan

Im here because of wealth and money. But there no one teaching about it on this satanic thing.. anyone can tell me how..selling soul?, Black money?

A lot of movies, literature, media, music videos tell the audience that Satan and Satanism is all about wealth, fame, women and riches if you sell your soul.
This is incorrect and really, it's just LIES to feed an unknowing populace.
Satan and true Satanism is nothing like that. If you want riches, wealth, women, fame... you have to work for it yourself, using the powers of your own mind and soul.
Please read http://www.joyofsatan.org thoroughly to find out what true Satanism and Satan is about.
On Thursday, December 27, 2018, 12:05:20 p.m. EST, find666me@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Im here because of wealth and money. But there no one teaching about it on this satanic thing.. anyone can tell me how..selling soul?, Black money?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back