Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money Ritual/spell

Tara Doland

Is there any ritual or spell that I can do to attract some money?   I eagerly wait any and all responses.

Tara, don't tell me you don't have at least 5 minutes to spend on spinning your chakras. You do reply and post on here so you probably spend more than 5 mins online. You could use this time for meditation. Just saying...

And no ritual or spell will work for you if you can't concentrate and you haven't developed your powers of your mind, in both you use your mind powers to manifest in reality. Everything depends on how advanced you are in meditation in Satanism, from spells to communicating with the Demons and Satan, and you have little experiences without meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:

I don't have time to do meditations, this is why I need either a spell or ritual.

Didn't you know that you can do meditation at any time or place no matter how busy you are?

"Everyday void meditation:
Void meditation can be done anywhere and at any time with just focusing on the here and now and concentrating totally on whatever you are doing. This method works best for those of you who are unable to secure any privacy. Just set a goal to focus on the here and now for a specific amount of time each day and you will benefit. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:

I don't have time to do meditations, this is why I need either a spell or ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back