Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

money meditation

davidfreeze86

i want to do the money meditation whats the best day and best hour to do it i have that chornos program or whatever its called on my laptop, basically i want to know the best timing for it .

Day and hour of Venus, whose day is Friday. And also, day and hour of
Jupiter, whose day is Thursday. Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/21/12, davidfreeze86 <davidfreeze86@... wrote:
i want to do the money meditation whats the best day and best hour to do it
i have that chornos program or whatever its called on my laptop, basically i
want to know the best timing for it .

Friday is ruled by venus which rules money. The hour of venus would be the best time to do a meditation. Here is a way you can find out what the planetary hours are without having to use chronos. 

http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:05 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] money meditation

i want to do the money meditation whats the best day and best hour to do it i have that chornos program or whatever its called on my laptop, basically i want to know the best timing for it .

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Also Friday, Hour of Jupiter is great too!

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 12:24 PM EDT Raven Lythrum wrote:

Friday is ruled by venus which rules money. The hour of venus would be the best time to do a meditation. Here is a way you can find out what the planetary hours are without having to use chronos. 

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

my advice

hours and days:
Venus(Friday) Sun(Sunday) Jupiter(Thursday)
recite a money affirmation after
vibrate fehu either 10, 37, 73, 100 or 163 times (anything that adds up to 10)
program the aura
do the saTaNaMa mudra while doing it all.
Do void meditations on dollar bills
This is what i did.
visualization is important see stacks
go out into the world and find it, talk to people
ps:
The opportunity to do the Venus square is coming up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfreeze86" <davidfreeze86@... wrote:

ok thanks im central time and not very good with the hours on chronos do you by chance know the time (hour of venus) also friday will work great for me as friday is one of my days off !! thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Day and hour of Venus, whose day is Friday. And also, day and hour of
Jupiter, whose day is Thursday. Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/21/12, davidfreeze86 <davidfreeze86@... wrote:
i want to do the money meditation whats the best day and best hour to do it
i have that chornos program or whatever its called on my laptop, basically i
want to know the best timing for it .

thanks a bunch for the website that will help a lot !!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail satan, hail astaroth, Anyone with a usefull infors on money meditation should pls reply me. Hail the creator(enki).

Check out the 'files' section of the general JoS yahoo group. There are quite a few spells you will get. Also, check out the Jupiter square on the JoS website under the Meditation section and Satanic Magickal squares sub-section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chizobaokoye06" <chizobaokoye06@... wrote:

Hail satan, hail astaroth, Anyone with a usefull infors on money meditation should pls reply me. Hail the creator(enki).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back