Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money magick

Jeremy Terry

Yes it works I just started a joint meditation with my good friend kassy and me and her have set this up as of 8/13/09 and as of 2:05. 8/14/09 I have recived as of today a check of 96.86$ from thuston county city medical billing department.for refunds for wrongfully charged medical services. Now is that a sign or what. Hail Satan hail haures!!!!

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan,
        most people have been misled when it comes to money magic.some have even been frustrated.people are ignorant when it comes to the knowledge of satanism and this has been the main trouble in the Kingdom of Satan.everybody who practices Satanism is doing so for money and not for the love of OUR MASTER.they pray to Satan because they need instant wealth to solve their problems.due to all this things people are been misled.you will never know the truth unless you decide to love HIM with all your heart and not for money.
       true your master Satan  will give you anything you want or ask but you must bekief in HIM,love HIM offer a living sacrifice at HIS alter.you must learn to put Him first in your life to be able to succeed.have you ever wondered why despite the fact that you pray to Him for money,you end up being frustrated?this is because you think by coming to Satan you are doing Him good.this is wrong,no matter how hard to ask,you will not receive because your heart is not pure,you do not love HIM the real way,for this reason you cannot get what you ask of Him and your PACTS WITH HIM FOR MONEY FAIL.i bring to you the light ,he that has eyes should see.your PACTS do not take effect because you are not ONE with HIM.until you see that you will never have a pact with HIM or have anything from Him.
For anything you need contact me.TO MAKE A PACT WITH SATAN,CONTACT ME

HIGH PRIEST OF THE HIGH OCCULT OF SATAN
                      HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Jeremy Terry <bigshadows18979@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Money magick
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:22 PM

Yes it works I just started a joint meditation with my good friend kassy and me and her have set this up as of 8/13/09 and as of 2:05. 8/14/09 I have recived as of today a check of 96.86$ from thuston county city medical billing department.for refunds for wrongfully charged medical services. Now is that a sign or what. Hail Satan hail haures!!!!

Wpa2 enterprizedemon
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], father Denis ndang <frdenisndang@... wrote:
Hail Satan,
        most people have been misled when it comes to money magic.some have even been frustrated.people are ignorant when it comes to the knowledge of satanism and this has been the main trouble in the Kingdom of Satan.everybody who practices Satanism is doing so for money and not for the love of OUR MASTER.they pray to Satan because they need instant wealth to solve their problems.due to all this things people are been misled.you will never know the truth unless you decide to love HIM with all your heart and not for money.
       true your master Satan  will give you anything you want or ask but you must bekief in HIM,love HIM offer a living sacrifice at HIS alter.you must learn to put Him first in your life to be able to succeed.have you ever wondered why despite the fact that you pray to Him for money,you end up being frustrated?this is because you think by coming to Satan you are doing Him good.this is wrong,no matter how hard to ask,you will not receive because your heart is not pure,you do not love HIM the real way,for this reason you cannot get what you ask of Him and your PACTS WITH HIM FOR MONEY FAIL.i bring to you the light ,he that has eyes should see.your PACTS do not take effect because you are not ONE with HIM.until you see that you will never have a pact with HIM or have anything from Him.

HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
You sir are Misled Living Sacrifices OFFEND Father Living Sacrifice is a JEWISH tradition to honor the XIAN god 'on the blood of slaughtered lambs' ring a bell? please research your own beliefs before considering your self a Priest of Father and perhaps look for a more appropriate title like Initiate of the priesthood or Initiate for short as thats more fitting for one whoms TRYING to be a priest and NO ONE needs to contact any damn priests to make a deal with father i made a deal in my dedication inexchange for finding someone to love that would love me fully in return i helped all those on the forums untill my wish came true it took around 2 monthes but it did come true.

I do love him and my gd and no I have not just came to satanism for money iam having a very bad time finacially and Iam assisting myself for the better if I was doing this for greed I would have never sent out a post because I would be too busy trying overcome my other issues like the fact Satan will punish those who freaking dabble. Iam on my journey as a warrior of enki and I mean not to be harsh with this words but Satan is a matter of pride and love to me If I did not chose to live for him I would most likely would be doing another 15 yrs in prison for murder. He has changed me nither if I was learning money magick or not. He is there for me and I can feel him daily smiling apon me. I trust you understand my words as what they are my heart speaking. and thank you for you post non the less brother hail enki!!!!

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 15, 2009, at 8:58 AM, father Denis ndang <frdenisndang@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan,

HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Wpa2 enterprizedemon
[/TD]

Yeah I agree with kreckian lord about this I don't get this father dudes point I mean Iam doing a perfectly normal thing with money magick and now this dude pops out saying iam misinformed!!!! I honestly feel disrespected as a person and a satanist I ain't gonna go through no friggen person that egotistical satan is like a brother to me and I don't make stupid pacts there's no. Reason for them. And plus his whole idea sound very much like that of the propoganda set out to disinformation about satanism. Plus I have never about no high order poohbahs anyway I mean no disrespect but please don't tell me to go through another person regardless if you are a priest or someone who is confused. I will leave your life to satan to deal with now I gotta go! Thank you kreckian lord for your input and statements about this for one I don't like any of this Xian poohbahs crap as the next satanist next to me hail Satan!!!!

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 15, 2009, at 2:06 PM, "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], father Denis ndang <frdenisndang@... wrote:

Hail Satan,
true your master Satan will give you anything you want or ask but you must bekief in HIM,love HIM offer a living sacrifice at HIS alter.you must learn to put Him first in your life to be able to succeed.have you ever wondered why despite the fact that you pray to Him for money,you end up being frustrated?this is because you think by coming to Satan you are doing Him good.this is wrong,no matter how hard to ask,you will not receive because your heart is not pure,you do not love HIM the real way,for this reason you cannot get what you ask of Him and your PACTS WITH HIM FOR MONEY FAIL.i bring to you the light ,he that has eyes should see.your PACTS do not take effect because you are not ONE with HIM.until you see that you will never have a pact with HIM or have anything from Him.

HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

You sir are Misled Living Sacrifices OFFEND Father Living Sacrifice is a JEWISH tradition to honor the XIAN god 'on the blood of slaughtered lambs' ring a bell? please research your own beliefs before considering your self a Priest of Father and perhaps look for a more appropriate title like Initiate of the priesthood or Initiate for short as thats more fitting for one whoms TRYING to be a priest and NO ONE needs to contact any damn priests to make a deal with father i made a deal in my dedication inexchange for finding someone to love that would love me fully in return i helped all those on the forums untill my wish came true it took around 2 monthes but it did come true.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

a living sacrifice at his alter ?do you really know what you are talking about ?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:58:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Money magick

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Hail Satan,

HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Jeremy Terry <bigshadows18979@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: "Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com" <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Wpa2 enterprizedemon
[/TD]

Dont you EVER mention living sacrifice and Satan in the same paragraph EVER AGAIN.

Hail Satan,

HEADQUARTER
BASILLILAS

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

Father denis what the hell are you talking about? That post sounded like xitan bullshit, a living sacrifice? Are you in the right group?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back