Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mob justice???

aprilxavier3

Greetings my brothers and sisters in Satan!!! Today we have just beaten a thief badly wooden this is because he stole my sister's handbag ? when she was from work... People and I we beaten a thief what some may call Mob justice...after doing this I felt depressed like regretting why have done it people who were surrounded mi were very very hateful the only thing in there mind was to kill, burn, torture the thief most of them were xians and others muslimz I saw how muslimz really love to kill killing is not there problem, throwing big stones, pangs, heavy sticks and many more I was beating but using my hands and kicks I never carried harmful weapon but after that I felt depressed and sad from what have just done I got to a thinking that I should stop yes I stopped then I started thinking about Father Satan I felt like am without because engaging myself with people in mob justice the reason is the bag which the thief took was for my sister, she was crying, yelling I felt a bit pity, the way she was crying and shouting but i didn't feel any much pity to my sister i think the reason is cause of what my sis believes in this evil jewsus after a while I started asking myself Why why why??? Or my sis was attacked because of the working I do everyday of returning the xians prayers because she's also a Xian maybe I should have limited on the working I feel depressed I feel so lonely and weak..my brothers and sisters will Father Satan leave me because of mob justice?? I really don't want Father to leave me because I cannot live without Him anyone here can understand that I am very scared how ll I really live without Father, there's no sins in Spiritual Satanism but I see as have committed a sin, I never wanted to do this but I did because of my sis to show that I care but the thieves were three and one of them had a knife what if he had cut her I would have been blaming myself but right now am scared I really don't know what to do at least my friends tell me what to do I know that one of you knows the situation in Africa.........May father Satan bless you Hail Satan Hail Gods of Hell

That's wicked.. I'm not going to speak for Satan or any god and hope no one else does as well. This was not an "attack" due to your workings, personally I don't advise associating the 2 or it could lead to worse things. As far as your regretting your actions, there's nothing you can do (or at least not very much) besides accepting what you did. It won't be easy, but you "felt it was the right thing at the time." We make mistakes it happens; mob mentality is dangerous. My advise as far as your "sin", though they don't exist. Is to do something about the violence in your area of residence. Or next time prevent the "mob attack". Again we make mistakes, but the key is to ultimately learn from them.

On May 16, 2017 6:10 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings my brothers and sisters in Satan!!! Today we have just beaten a thief badly wooden this is because he stole my sister's handbag 👜 when she was from work... People and I we beaten a thief what some may call Mob justice...after doing this I felt depressed like regretting why have done it people who were surrounded mi were very very hateful the only thing in there mind was to kill, burn, torture the thief most of them were xians and others muslimz I saw how muslimz really love to kill killing is not there problem, throwing big stones, pangs, heavy sticks and many more I was beating but using my hands and kicks I never carried harmful weapon but after that I felt depressed and sad from what have just done I got to a thinking that I should stop yes I stopped then I started thinking about Father Satan I felt like am without because engaging myself with people in mob justice the reason is the bag which the thief took was for my sister, she was crying, yelling I felt a bit pity, the way she was crying and shouting but i didn't feel any much pity to my sister i think the reason is cause of what my sis believes in this evil jewsus after a while I started asking myself Why why why??? Or my sis was attacked because of the working I do everyday of returning the xians prayers because she's also a Xian maybe I should have limited on the working I feel depressed I feel so lonely and weak..my brothers and sisters will Father Satan leave me because of mob justice?? I really don't want Father to leave me because I cannot live without Him anyone here can understand that I am very scared how ll I really live without Father, there's no sins in Spiritual Satanism but I see as have committed a sin, I never wanted to do this but I did because of my sis to show that I care but the thieves were three and one of them had a knife what if he had cut her I would have been blaming myself but right now am scared I really don't know what to do at least my friends tell me what to do I know that one of you knows the situation in Africa.........May father Satan bless you Hail Satan Hail Gods of Hell

Thanks brother have also realised it my sister she always pray sometimes she put me in her prayers that's why I have to return it no matter even she's so so rotten because after robbing her do you no what she said that this rotten Jesus is testing her thats all tests but really which kind of test is that.... ??And brother I think am the only dedicated Satanist in this area because many people I see there aims are much more different from mine and I don't know if Father can just look at it when am hurting His own child I don't think so......thanks brother am going to clean my Aura and I strength my Aura of protection........blessings

With the whole mob justice situation, don't tie into the negative vortex of xian energy. Your feeling bad about the situation is natural and humane. Given that in countries like where you are from, this thing is common. There are better, civilized and humane ways to handle these situations. Since you are a satanist now, you are connected to Satan and the natural gentile way of operating. You are better than this behaviour.
Also, unfortunately because the jews are the ones who have really destroyed and created a system based on poverty, helplessness, lies and aberrant behaviour, everyone is suffering. Many times people commit crimes like stealing because of feeling like they have no other way to provide for themselves and survive.  We live in a sick world. It is very sad and it needs to end. We are working towards this.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back