Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

mithraism

sledge8814

i have been wondering about this religion in ireland and other parts of the world cannot find much on it besides everyone saying it was a christian cult but i dont believe at all it was atleast not in ireland back in the day. on research of my past lives i was deeply invovled in it i cannot remember all yet, not even enough to know this question fully obviously so yeah im interested thanks. 

I am a Nigeria and lives in Nigerian,how do I do the dedication?also is their a branch in Nigeria so I can join it?
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Is this in reference to the goddess Mithra? Doing some shorthand research you can find some Greek religious sects which include followers and worship of Mithra. I don't really see much information on its relationship to Christianity, save for the rule of Rome over Greece around abouts 146 B.C.. I'm sure the holy roman empire made some changes to religious sects during that time, to include Mithraism. You might also try looking for relationships between the goddess Mithra and other goddess' on the JoS website. sometimes you can find two or more names that share the same god/dess.

Hope that helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back