Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mistake in the commiting soul ritual

Alice Young

As i burned the paper i went to turn on the vents cuz of the smell...after it burned half way i had to put out the fire ... It was in a metal container in case so i put it out, closed the lid then threw it in the garbage and went out to throw out the harbage as an excuse to open the door cuz of the smell...by doing all this i totally forgot to say "so mote it be" and ALL HAIL SATAN but i said/yelled ot when i came back and remembeted is it ok? I know you arent supposef to do these rituals more than once and i am a beginner... Very inexpierienced ... So did I mess up? Do i do it again ?

<td val[/IMG]Congrats if you were sincere when you did it it's all good. welcome to the family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mistake in the commiting soul ritual
Sent: Sun, Jan 27, 2013 12:37:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   As i burned the paper i went to turn on the vents cuz of the smell...after it burned half way i had to put out the fire ... It was in a metal container in case so i put it out, closed the lid then threw it in the garbage and went out to throw out the harbage as an excuse to open the door cuz of the smell...by doing all this i totally forgot to say "so mote it be" and ALL HAIL SATAN but i said/yelled ot when i came back and remembeted is it ok? I know you arent supposef to do these rituals more than once and i am a beginner... Very inexpierienced ... So did I mess up? Do i do it again ?

[/TD]

No this is completely fine. Congratulations!

Also, remember that you don't have to yell out "Hail Satan" or any of that, you can say it in your head if you are worried about being heard.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alice Young" wrote:

As i burned the paper i went to turn on the vents cuz of the smell...after it burned half way i had to put out the fire ... It was in a metal container in case so i put it out, closed the lid then threw it in the garbage and went out to throw out the harbage as an excuse to open the door cuz of the smell...by doing all this i totally forgot to say "so mote it be" and ALL HAIL SATAN but i said/yelled ot when i came back and remembeted is it ok? I know you arent supposef to do these rituals more than once and i am a beginner... Very inexpierienced ... So did I mess up? Do i do it again ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back