Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Miracle man

How is this possible? I mean like we are all satanist right? yet everytime you turn around you have these other people who use the same methods as we do (kundalini yoga) and they seem to still have contacts with gods/dess. They also always seem to posses god like abilities.   It would help if we knew that he was a satanist but from reading we cant make that assumption. So how is it that non satanist always seem to do things that we satanist work hard at for years only to barely understand the surface of things. even as a high priest/ess have any of you guys ever experienced this type of ability? Or is it some type of fraud?   I assure you that this post is best left to the explaination of a high priest/ess

"'always' 'every time you turn around' 'So how is it that non satanist always seem to do things that we satanist work hard at for years only to barely understand the surface of things.'"

You assume a lot. People who can do these feats are extremely RARE. In addition, they work for years and years and in many cases, lifetimes to get to that level. Most meditate in monasteries in the Far East and spend their entire lives working on their souls in raising kundalini and such. These people spend hours and hours every day working on their spiritual potential. As for the man in the article, he spent his life living in a cave and meditation was all he did. With Satan, one does not have to go to these extremes to achieve the same abilities. One can also live a full and productive life in the outer world, while working on one's soul/meditating.

On the other hand, we Satanists evolve spiritually, quite fast. Most Satanists honor the Satanic adage that 'Silence is Golden.' In addition, many Satanists are multi-gifted. I have seen and experienced plenty, but I don't make it a habit of revealing everything publicly. There are certain things that are best left unsaid, for right now anyway.

Also, the knowledge we are given from Satan is superior and advanced over what most of these people have gotten. Many of our people are adept at the siddhis, but keep this quiet, and they don't have to spend 10-12 hours every day, or years and years at working at them.

This isn't to say one should not put in the time and effort into meditation every day, it is how it is done and the knowledge one has, which is on the JoS website.

As for having contact with our Gods and Goddesses, most people in the JoS have this ability and have done so. It all depends upon where you are at in this life spiritually, how far you have evolved in all of your previous life-times. Some people have to work harder than others, but eventually, everyone who sincerely puts in the time and the effort will get there.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@... wrote:

How is this possible? I mean like we are all satanist right? yet everytime you turn around you have these other people who use the same methods as we do (kundalini yoga) and they seem to still have contacts with gods/dess. They also always seem to posses god like abilities.

It would help if we knew that he was a satanist but from reading we cant make that assumption. So how is it that non satanist always seem to do things that we satanist work hard at for years only to barely understand the surface of things. even as a high priest/ess have any of you guys ever experienced this type of ability? Or is it some type of fraud?

I assure you that this post is best left to the explaination of a high priest/ess

Thanks so much, Maxine! I can't count how many times I've tried to get the "silence is golden" concept across to people! Hopefully, everyone will ll take this to heart. Blabbing to all and sundry just doesn't cut it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
On the other hand, we Satanists evolve spiritually, quite fast. Most Satanists honor the Satanic adage that 'Silence is Golden.' In addition, many Satanists are multi-gifted. I have seen and experienced plenty, but I don't make it a habit of revealing everything publicly. There are certain things that are best left unsaid, for right now anyway.

Also, the knowledge we are given from Satan is superior and advanced over what most of these people have gotten. Many of our people are adept at the siddhis, but keep this quiet, and they don't have to spend 10-12 hours every day, or years and years at working at them.

This isn't to say one should not put in the time and effort into meditation every day, it is how it is done and the knowledge one has, which is on the JoS website.

As for having contact with our Gods and Goddesses, most people in the JoS have this ability and have done so. It all depends upon where you are at in this life spiritually, how far you have evolved in all of your previous life-times. Some people have to work harder than others, but eventually, everyone who sincerely puts in the time and the effort will get there.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@ wrote:

How is this possible? I mean like we are all satanist right? yet everytime you turn around you have these other people who use the same methods as we do (kundalini yoga) and they seem to still have contacts with gods/dess. They also always seem to posses god like abilities.

It would help if we knew that he was a satanist but from reading we cant make that assumption. So how is it that non satanist always seem to do things that we satanist work hard at for years only to barely understand the surface of things. even as a high priest/ess have any of you guys ever experienced this type of ability? Or is it some type of fraud?

I assure you that this post is best left to the explaination of a high priest/ess

Well, assuming that this man is Non-Satanist is totally wrong. I did a lot of research according Satanism and it´s easy to explain, all of those ancient religions from the south and the east (including Buddhism and co) have their roots in Satanism. Even the Greece Mythology describes Enki and Enlil coming to earth and well, as it´s written in the greece and sumerian believes, "castrating" the original creator of mankind.

Them using the same methods as we do is no coincidence, it´s because they hold onto the same believes and worship the same gods. It´s all about getting controll over your mind. Satanism was the first and only religion and as time went along, the name of those ancient gods changed and some historical facts went missing, while others were invented.

If you would take a closer look on the ancient cultures and religions, you would notice that all of those false religions were founded about 1000bc-100ac. Still, the basic believe of father Enki was strongly present up to 1000ac. Also many famous artists born before 1600-1800ac were influenced by Satan.

Like I said, I did a lot of research and found out quite a lot about the historie of satanism, if you want to know more simply write me a e-mail and I´ll tell you somethings via Yahoo Messenger.

So to get the most important part:
That man basically holds the same believes as anyone of us and this ability is not a miracle but the ability to controll your mind and fool your physical body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@... wrote:

I totally agree. Furthermore the man claims that at the age of 11 he was blessed by a goddess and since then, he has not taken any food or water. IMO someone can be a satanist even thought one does n't call Him Satan or Enki.
HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Michael" <hate185@... wrote:

Well, assuming that this man is Non-Satanist is totally wrong. I did a lot of research according Satanism and it´s easy to explain, all of those ancient religions from the south and the east (including Buddhism and co) have their roots in Satanism. Even the Greece Mythology describes Enki and Enlil coming to earth and well, as it´s written in the greece and sumerian believes, "castrating" the original creator of mankind.

Them using the same methods as we do is no coincidence, it´s because they hold onto the same believes and worship the same gods. It´s all about getting controll over your mind. Satanism was the first and only religion and as time went along, the name of those ancient gods changed and some historical facts went missing, while others were invented.

If you would take a closer look on the ancient cultures and religions, you would notice that all of those false religions were founded about 1000bc-100ac. Still, the basic believe of father Enki was strongly present up to 1000ac. Also many famous artists born before 1600-1800ac were influenced by Satan.

Like I said, I did a lot of research and found out quite a lot about the historie of satanism, if you want to know more simply write me a e-mail and I´ll tell you somethings via Yahoo Messenger.

So to get the most important part:
That man basically holds the same believes as anyone of us and this ability is not a miracle but the ability to controll your mind and fool your physical body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back