Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Minutes of meditation

However much you want to, there are no limits really, except in particular meditations. In those cases, cautions are written. So don't worry. :) 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Minutes of meditation

How many minutes a day meditating meditation is any good. For me, I am beginner to advanced?

On average I do about 2 to 2 and a half hours. The amount of time you should meditate depends on how quickly tou want to advance. If you are doung 10 to 15mins day then you will advance very slowly. To be honest I dint see goe a peraon can be doing only 15 mins a dat when there us muc to be done like yoga, chakra meditation and so on.

------------------------------
On Fri, May 31, 2013 5:35 PM EDT Kim wrote:

I do about 10 - 15 min a day hope this helps

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2013, at 3:11 PM, "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

How many minutes a day meditating meditation is any good. For me, I am beginner to advanced?

My schedule is very busy  right now so I don't have the time allowed to do longer periods someday I will the time on hand to go further but not now
Hail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

On average I do about 2 to 2 and a half hours. The amount of time you should meditate depends on how quickly tou want to advance. If you are doung 10 to 15mins day then you will advance very slowly. To be honest I dint see goe a peraon can be doing only 15 mins a dat when there us muc to be done like yoga, chakra meditation and so on.

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

You should do as much as you can and want... The important thing is to be focused on the meditations that you are doing, that way you will get more better results and advance more. Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Minutes of meditation

My schedule is very busy  right now so I don't have the time allowed to do longer periods someday I will the time on hand to go further but not now
Hail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

I honestly don't believe 15 minutes is sufficient. If you can at-least do 30minutes, it may be better.

-Dr.Wayne

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kim <quebdomn@... wrote:

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

time passes really quick when i do meditations and 40-50 minutes feel like 10-15 minutes. so did u try looking at the clock at the beginning and at the end of the meditation? if u did then thats really insufficient. but its ur choice anyways. :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kim <quebdomn@... wrote:

Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back