Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mint plant died

Lotus666

How to revive this mint plant ?
The roots are dried in the pot due to sun light and not watering.

I have a feeling without doubt that I can restore it.

Idk why with plants, trees I get no doubt in my mind and heart if i do a magickal working.

I have too much Air element I cannot be persisant with emotions, sometimes I lack emotions and then when i feel emotional , its intense. Especially, when its about personal REVENGE !

Does having alot of air element help in magickal workings with and for plants and trees?

I’d also like some tips on how to regrow, restore this mint plant as its roots are dried.

The mint plant is very peculiar and resilient. When it finds itself in critical conditions due to a lack of water, it begins a biological process at the cellular level called apoptosis, which means it self-induces the death of its leaf appendages to conserve the little water it has in its roots. If it hasn't been dry for too long, giving it water regularly will revive it.

But let this be a lesson for you to learn to take care of your things, even if they are "just" plants.

You can plant mint outside. But it spreads very quickly. Soon the entire street will be filled with mint plants. 😆

I knew an old lady. She planted mint in her yard, and it spread over the entire yard. The entire yard was meter tall mint plants everywhere. She had a wooden path installed for her to walk on, because she couldn't walk through the mint forest.
I imagine it must've smelled very good there! I love mint 🥰

I would probably have visited that old lady everyday, haha 😄

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back