Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Milestone

[email protected]

Pushing so hard for forward progress started really wearing me down, and I couldn't manage things as efficiently as was necessary for all that was going on. So I took the last week to calm down and recuperate. I wanted to distance myself and gain a different perspective so as to accurately judge how and where to shift my efforts.

Well, mission accomplished!
Not in the manner I expected, though. I've realized that I need deprogramming from things I didn't know were programmed. Things that have been engrained in me since infancy I now understand to be hereditary indoctrination. Too used to captivity to realize I was prison born.

So I'm here to say thank you. Thank you to all my fellow SS for always being here to guide and support. And a huge thank you to whichever ov the Gods planted the seed ov realization which initially sparked my endeavor (I don't know who my GD is because my clairaudience is pretty sub-par, but I know that I was urged towards this developement somehow).

Now, to free my soul!

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Old Gods!

Ref spiritual exhaustion
Yaye! Glad to hear you're doing better! What you're describing is spiritual exhaustion. Most if not all of us has gone through it. And yes, spiritual exhaustion leads to physical exhaustion. And yes, taking a minute to rest is okay. Now let's take it a step further... 
Spiritual exhaustion happens for several reasons. First it is by not having enough energy to replace the energy spent doing spiritual work. This is why the HPs always say to *raise your energy*.  There are several mediations and breathing exercises to raise your energy. Look on jos and through the forums. I know Johnson Akami, Miss Lydia and HP HC have all done publications on this.  Also, yoga helps to raise energy, open blocked spiritual and physical pathways and gives self confidence. Even recommended by the God, Gusion!
This also shows that you need to raise your AoP. The enemy has ways to bleed out our energy and thoughts. This you know. However, every time our gas gage says *low energy* our AoP also starts to sputter. Unless it's high enough to stay going on its own. So increase your AoP. Can't have too much of it!
And speaking of the enemy... You're correct that enemy programming starts at birth. Small *gems* that lead to an *a-ha that's joo-poo!* is great to catch and eradicate. Freeing the soul working in jos, dealing with enemy attacks and clearing our Saturn are all helpful. 
Totally ridding ourselves of enemy programming is a preliminary step in the Magnum Opus. If we don't dedicate enough time, thoughtfullness and energy now, we'll never get past that step in the MO. 
Glad you're doing better. Now, time again to work! And don't forget the RTRs!
YogaKundalini Yoga kriyas [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Dealing with enemy attacksDealing with Enemy Attacks/Spiritual Entities : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Clearing our SaturnHow to Obliterate Your Saturn : JoyofSatan666 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Complete opening the soulhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 5:07 AM, rawrgarglalargar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Pushing so hard for forward progress started really wearing me down, and I couldn't manage things as efficiently as was necessary for all that was going on. So I took the last week to calm down and recuperate. I wanted to distance myself and gain a different perspective so as to accurately judge how and where to shift my efforts.

Well, mission accomplished!
Not in the manner I expected, though. I've realized that I need deprogramming from things I didn't know were programmed. Things that have been engrained in me since infancy I now understand to be hereditary indoctrination. Too used to captivity to realize I was prison born.

So I'm here to say thank you. Thank you to all my fellow SS for always being here to guide and support. And a huge thank you to whichever ov the Gods planted the seed ov realization which initially sparked my endeavor (I don't know who my GD is because my clairaudience is pretty sub-par, but I know that I was urged towards this developement somehow).

Now, to free my soul!

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Old Gods!

Thank you, Dehna!

I didn't see your response until a few days after the fact. And yet, I had intuitively already begun doing what you suggested- which solidifies (in my mind, at least) my suspicion that there is in fact a hand ushering me towards the next tier ov my evolution.

I never stopped to think about my energy being too low to sustain my AoP. I reinforce it quite frequently; at least twice a day. But I suppose that only helps if there's more energy to be put into it.

I also didn't think about my Saturn. Freeing my soul, yes, but not Saturn specifically. Thank you for pointing that out.

Hail Satan!

@rawrgar. Ref milestone
Yaye! I totally understand! Glad to hear!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:19 AM, rawrgarglalargar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you, Dehna!

I didn't see your response until a few days after the fact. And yet, I had intuitively already begun doing what you suggested- which solidifies (in my mind, at least) my suspicion that there is in fact a hand ushering me towards the next tier ov my evolution.

I never stopped to think about my energy being too low to sustain my AoP. I reinforce it quite frequently; at least twice a day. But I suppose that only helps if there's more energy to be put into it.

I also didn't think about my Saturn. Freeing my soul, yes, but not Saturn specifically. Thank you for pointing that out.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back