Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Might Be Stupid..

wise_silence2012

Hello Brethren and Sisters!
Let me start by saying.. I have read the sermon on "The world ending on Dec 21 2012"
And I know the world isnt goin to end, but I am curious do any of you think or believe that something drastic might happen? Like 10.0 earthquakes or polar shifts ect.. Cause technically if stuff like that happens the world wont end but A LOT of people might suffer and die..
Any thoughts??
Hail Father Satan Our True Creator GOD!!
Hail to the Mighty Four Crowns!!

I remember Y2K, if you where around and remember that. Think back to that. Brings out another point a certain jew ager who has been running around pushing this 2012 Ascension, nonsense. Was pushing the same nonsense about the year 2000 and Y2K. After that passed he pulled his site layed low for awhile and came back as the big 2012 guy. Its pathological with these kind. Pole shifts happen slowly over thousands of years you can see this just by looking at the fact the South Pole used to be a topical area. As for the other issues you mentioned. That happens all the time, already. Even the people suffering and dieing part, by the tens thousands everyday. So what is going to change when what happens already, happens on Dec 21 2012? Nothing. I do believe a lot of nuuuu agers of the 2012 crowd are going to be looking for a new scam to run.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:33:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Might Be Stupid..

Let me start by saying.. I have read the sermon on "The world ending on Dec 21 2012"
And I know the world isnt goin to end, but I am curious do any of you think or believe that something drastic might happen? Like 10.0 earthquakes or polar shifts ect.. Cause technically if stuff like that happens the world wont end but A LOT of people might suffer and die..
Any thoughts??

Are you sure you read the sermon? Because it says nothing physical will happen. No physical disasters or anything like that. Maybe people will wake up and overthrow the government, maybe they will realize xianity is a hoax. But really nothing physical or environmental.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Any thoughts??

welllll...I don't really know, but I was listening to my boyfriend and his brother talk about it, and what they said wouldn't be surprising. They said that most likely, tons of people will just be in "super-panic mode" and go crazy, (you know, like attacking other people to get somewhere safe, or get an important resource, etc.) and just that humanity would be in chaos, but not because of the environment, but just because their minds got them all worked up and freaked out. -shrugs- Just a thought. What I just said sounded waaaay more interesting/convincing when they were sayin' it though... 0.o

My opinion is that at the end of 2012 it's going to be a lot like Y2K if you remember that. Some will be scared curled up in there homes and most will shrug there shoulders not giving the thought the time of day. I mean think about it, as busy as the average persons life is these days who would give the thought any time lol? Well maybe them insane Christians will freak but on that matter who cares XD
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Might Be Stupid..

welllll...I don't really know, but I was listening to my boyfriend and his brother talk about it, and what they said wouldn't be surprising. They said that most likely, tons of people will just be in "super-panic mode" and go crazy, (you know, like attacking other people to get somewhere safe, or get an important resource, etc.) and just that humanity would be in chaos, but not because of the environment, but just because their minds got them all worked up and freaked out. -shrugs- Just a thought. What I just said sounded waaaay more interesting/convincing when they were sayin' it though... 0.o

--- In [email protected], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Any thoughts??
Something is going to happen--a lot of last-minute Christmas shoppers are going to be scrambling for those perfect gifts.  That is, unless the xian churches pull another "No Shop" in order to increase tithes.  Some of us will experience a blizzard, while others will get fine weather. As for anything drastic, it is the earth moving into the southern hemisphere of the galaxy.  How is this going to affect anything?  Has anyone ever lived or worked right on[/B] the equator, having to spend time slightly north or south of it?  Nothing much happens as you cross the equator.  Even moving from New York City to Wellington, New Zealand, would probably only involve a serious case of jet lag.  Aside that, nothing changes. Now, I am no expert in astrology--Maxine is the master astrologer here.  And I am sure that, if anything major was going to happen because of an astrological aspect, she would be the first to let us know.  So far, I have seen nothing significant aside having us moving farther into the Age of Aquarius.  No big deal. Or, at least I hope no big deal for the Gentiles[/B] aside possibly freedom.  I hope it is[/B] a big deal for the kikes--hyperinflation, massive shortages, and chaos against the kikes ending up in their destruction while we get barter, plenty, and the ability to watch the bedlam for the kikes in safety. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back