Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Michigan Satanist seeking others.

kurtthatis

I'm back, and with vigor! Well, I've healed up and I've got my head back on track. Life is giving me signs now that I'm on the straight path! However, I was wondering if there are any fellow Satanists on these boards at present who happen to be from Michigan? Well, those who follow the JOS teachings, anyway; the only path that makes sense. I feel a little isolated here. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks, and hail Satan!

I am from Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtthatis" <kurtnelson@... wrote:

I'm back, and with vigor! Well, I've healed up and I've got my head back on track. Life is giving me signs now that I'm on the straight path! However, I was wondering if there are any fellow Satanists on these boards at present who happen to be from Michigan? Well, those who follow the JOS teachings, anyway; the only path that makes sense. I feel a little isolated here. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks, and hail Satan!

I am from Michigan!..

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtthatis" <kurtnelson@... wrote:

Im from owosso.

Sounds like you might be in my neck of the woods. Not much going on for JOS in Michigan that I know of, though I have heard from a couple people, no one too close. Where at in Michigan?

I live in owosso Michegan :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bwc4lyf2012" <bwc4lyf2012@... wrote:

Im from owosso.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtthatis" <kurtnelson@ wrote:

I'm from Sanilac county.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tklubeck91" <tklubeck91@... wrote:

Sounds like you might be in my neck of the woods. Not much going on for JOS in Michigan that I know of, though I have heard from a couple people, no one too close. Where at in Michigan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtthatis" <kurtnelson@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back