Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

michigan JOS members

Antoine

Im in michigan SW and would like to meet to talk about JOS, is JOS adults for dating ?

I don't think i've ever met a real satanist ever and this makes the most sense to me of anything I've checked out.

heil satan

No, JoS adults is not for dating. It is for mature members to learn about Satanism and disscuss experiances and ask questions. Without immaturity, like people looking for a date. Go to a dating site for that. The JoS is about learning and advancing ourselves.

Keep reading the JoS till more of it makes sence than simply looking for someone to discuss the site with. You are welcome to ask questions here if you have any, or need help understanding something.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Antoine" wrote:

Im in michigan SW and would like to meet to talk about JOS, is JOS adults for dating ?

I don't think i've ever met a real satanist ever and this makes the most sense to me of anything I've checked out.

heil satan

<td val[/IMG]the adult group is for more mature ss that want to discuss things that are about Spiritual Satanism.Its not a dating sight but a site where is the more mature members can talk about more advanced topics and have been dedicated longer.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoS4adults] michigan JOS members
Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 7:27:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Im in michigan SW and would like to meet to talk about JOS, is JOS adults for dating ?

heil satan

[/TD]

That's good to hear but this is not a dating serviceHail Satan!

On 21 Jan 2013, at 07:27, "Antoine" <jordyd_1999@... wrote:

heil satan

So i should; read a website, correspond through various websites, not meet up with people in reality and not date ex though a dating website.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

No, JoS adults is not for dating. It is for mature members to learn about Satanism and disscuss experiances and ask questions. Without immaturity, like people looking for a date. Go to a dating site for that. The JoS is about learning and advancing ourselves.

Keep reading the JoS till more of it makes sence than simply looking for someone to discuss the site with. You are welcome to ask questions here if you have any, or need help understanding something.

-En Haradren Amlug.

heil satan

Not not meet up with people in reality. You can do that with covens, if you are sure of the people you are corresponding with. Otherwise yes, read the website, and yes do whatever you like with your love life. Hail Satan! Mins rakastan sinua, Satan

On 22 Jan 2013, at 21:25, "Antoine" <jordyd_1999@... wrote:
  So i should; read a website, correspond through various websites, not meet up with people in reality and not date ex though a dating website.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Antoine" wrote:

heil satan

If you want to learn about Satan and Satanism. You should read the JoyOfSatan.org website. Its simple.

This has nothing to do with dating or meeting people. If that is what you are looking for you, you are in the wrong place.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

heil satan

I agree that we could use a site to meet other Satanist. We are stronger in numbers. I've personally never known another Satanist. I feel alone in this world most of the time. Ever time someone mentions meeting with or dating on here, flags go up and say this is not the place. So where is the place?

Kailash

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

If you want to learn about Satan and Satanism. You should read the JoyOfSatan.org website. Its simple.

This has nothing to do with dating or meeting people. If that is what you are looking for you, you are in the wrong place.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

heil satan

Look, the flag goes up not without a reason.

There are people, like the ones who have been banned recently, who love stalking and preying on the inexperienced. They can also be some psychos who can kill you - it is a jew-run world for now.

You can, however, attract Satanists via magic - runes, Enochian keys, kabalistic squares, there are possibilities.

Whereas I totally agree that there is strength in numbers, let the one be strong, thus the whole will be powerful.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordkailash" <calvindeans@... wrote:

I agree that we could use a site to meet other Satanist. We are stronger in numbers. I've personally never known another Satanist. I feel alone in this world most of the time. Ever time someone mentions meeting with or dating on here, flags go up and say this is not the place. So where is the place?

Kailash

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

heil satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back