Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Michael W. Ford?

andrei101

Are any of his books worth getting? How does his philosophy compare to the JOS one?

If you are interested of reading a naos book check this out  "Naos A practical Guide to Modern Magic"  by: The Black Glyph Society; Thorold West + The order of Nine Angel I got this book because this highly regarded by one of the HP here in JOS.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 8:59:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Michael W. Ford?

Are any of his books worth getting? How does his philosophy compare to the JOS one?

I have one of his book   naos "Book of the Witch moon"I haven't finish reading the book ......... so far it's very captivating.  It is worthy to get it.  Just think of it as part of your book collection for the left hand path. 
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 8:59:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Michael W. Ford?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andrei101" <andrei101@... wrote:
I have several of his books and consider him a hack. He does not meld well with JOS, he does not believe Satan to be an actual deity. I am at JOS because I disagree with him and searched for a place my beliefs and experiences were echoed.

He believes that Satan and the Demons are archetypes and parts of one's mind and soul, not real physical beings. He also includes the jewish qlippoth and calls Lilith and other Demons "vampires", which are very blasphemous to Satan. In reality angels are vampires, they suck the energy of xians.

His books may have useful information if you read between the lines, but overall his methods of calling upon Satan and the Demons are disrespectful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andrei101" <andrei101@... wrote:

Thanks for all your replies, I will avoid him and his works then. I will check out the Naos book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrell.mills" <darrell.mills@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andrei101" <andrei101@ wrote:

I have several of his books and consider him a hack. He does not meld well with JOS, he does not believe Satan to be an actual deity. I am at JOS because I disagree with him and searched for a place my beliefs and experiences were echoed.

And the Naos book that is highly recommended is only available in Lulu publishing.
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:33:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Michael W. Ford?

Thanks for all your replies, I will avoid him and his works then. I will check out the Naos book.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "darrell.mills" <darrell.mills@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "andrei101" <andrei101@ wrote:

You can also dl the book for free here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/hardcover-b ... ck/2393119

Btw, what kind of Satanic group has angels in its name? Doesn't that offend Father Satan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

as for Naos, or any other e-book:

www.scribd.com - type NAOS and you'll have

AND TO ALL OF YOU: PLEASE, BY FATHER SATAN, REMEMBER THIS PAGE!!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ wrote:

And the Naos book that is highly recommended is only available in
Lulu publishing.

Actually, it has ANGLES, not ANGELS in its name, the Order of Nine Angles. Like saying an 90 degree angle. Many people confuse that.

http://www.lulu.com/content/hardcover-b ... ck/2393119

Btw, what kind of Satanic group has angels in its name? Doesn't that offend Father Satan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ wrote:

Lulu publishing.

It'd be 'angles', actually. Lol. Some people just get the letters mixed up.
----- Original Message ----- From: andrei101 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:06 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Michael W. Ford?

http://www.lulu. com/content/ hardcover- book/naos- a-practical- guide-to- modern-magick/ 2393119

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ wrote:

Lulu publishing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back