Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

metal for life \m/

I doubt that there are any, most 'satanic metal bands' use satanism stuff to look and sound more extreme, but they actually insult Satanism. For example, Gorgoroth is probably most notorious for their connection to Satanism, but they sing about possesion by Satan, they stake animal heads on stage, etc. Therion, on the other hand, has few songs that mention runes and kabbalah's, but it's still meh. I am thinking of making a black metal band which revolves around real Satanism, but that's an oncoming project. ( i am black metal vocalist )
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] metal for life \m/

Anyone here kno any good metal bands that shares more our beliefs in there songs ?

I can find Satanic lyrics in almost anything, as long as it's not a Christian hymn :p it just takes a bit of imagination. Here's some you can classify as Satanic- I'm not gonna tell you what they mean according to me cause that would take ages. Just figure it out yourself, I play elec. guitar so going over songs so many times you find pearls that could have SS meaning :p
Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Buchenwald oven- Rite of Purification
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Shadow Of The Swastika
TYR- Evening star
(Basically anything from TYR off the album Lay of Tyr and overall, stuff like Let the heathen hammer fall from them.)
The Misfits- Where eagles dare
Manowar- Courage
Sucidal Angles- Bloodbath, Chaos etc. basically the album Blood Bath- the God they curse is Jehova, so don't take it like they are cursing our Gods :p they are cursing the Christian god. A good addition is Beggars of Scorn from them)
Deicide- stuff like Scars of the Crucifix
Rotting Christ- Lucifer over London
Linkin park- breaking the habit (about us before we came to SS, so breaking the habit of a lie
Behemoth and Vader- basically anything from them. Vader, try Helleluyah (God is dead), meaning the Xtian god is dead.
Satyricon- Black crow on a tombstone (and basically the whole album The Age Of Nero)
Powerwolf- We drink your blood
I could go on forever but you didn't specify what kind of Metal you want- so I gave a bit from each. Thrash, Power, Death, Black and some Punk. Oi Dino, show off some of your skills with vocals sometime- and when you get that SS project going on :p
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I doubt that there are any, most 'satanic metal bands' use satanism stuff to look and sound more extreme, but they actually insult Satanism. For example, Gorgoroth is probably most notorious for their connection to Satanism, but they sing about possesion by Satan, they stake animal heads on stage, etc. Therion, on the other hand, has few songs that mention runes and kabbalah's, but it's still meh. I am thinking of making a black metal band which revolves around real Satanism, but that's an oncoming project. ( i am black metal vocalist )

Anyone here kno any good metal bands that shares more our beliefs in there songs ?

I have always wanted to be in a metal band...my dad is a guitarist.  Loved hearing him play. I am too old now, but if these walls could talk...lol! HAIL SATAN
On Apr 16, 2013 9:28 AM, "Dino Dizdarevic" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Well, anyway they kind of "tap into something" as Maxine wrote. Gorgoroth put the sheeps head on a stake because it represents the christians, it's just a statement/blasphemy. And there's nothing wrong with being "possessed by satan". You can't take it all litteraly. But sure, most of the lyrics is not compatible with the beliefs of JoS, especially since most is written by teenagers in the beginning of the 90's... I look upon it as kind of an "awakening stage".

Here's one(though I don't like the tune):

http://youtu.be/3BXpHcktiDY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Who doesn't want to be? There is this death\black metal band in my region right now, they have just started, they had few gigs and are pretty much popular in my area, but their back-vocal has rather weak growls, and he plays bass too, so they're planning to put me in the band for growls, i'm singer for 2-3 years and i've been practicing all sort of growls and screams. :D 
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] metal for life \m/

I have always wanted to be in a metal band...my dad is a guitarist.  Loved hearing him play. I am too old now, but if these walls could talk...lol! HAIL SATAN
On Apr 16, 2013 9:28 AM, "Dino Dizdarevic" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

As soon as we record something, i'll put up a link here :D 
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: metal for life \m/

I can find Satanic lyrics in almost anything, as long as it's not a Christian hymn :p it just takes a bit of imagination. Here's some you can classify as Satanic- I'm not gonna tell you what they mean according to me cause that would take ages. Just figure it out yourself, I play elec. guitar so going over songs so many times you find pearls that could have SS meaning :p
Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
(Basically anything from TYR off the album Lay of Tyr and overall, stuff like Let the heathen hammer fall from them.)
Manowar- Courage
Sucidal Angles- Bloodbath, Chaos etc. basically the album Blood Bath- the God they curse is Jehova, so don't take it like they are cursing our Gods :p they are cursing the Christian god. A good addition is Beggars of Scorn from them)
Linkin park- breaking the habit (about us before we came to SS, so breaking the habit of a lie
Behemoth and Vader- basically anything from them. Vader, try Helleluyah (God is dead), meaning the Xtian god is dead.
Satyricon- Black crow on a tombstone (and basically the whole album The Age Of Nero)
I could go on forever but you didn't specify what kind of Metal you want- so I gave a bit from each. Thrash, Power, Death, Black and some Punk. Oi Dino, show off some of your skills with vocals sometime- and when you get that SS project going on :p
Hail Satan!

Please do so, I would be interested in hearing your music. :)
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:12:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: metal for life \m/

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

Anikeanime thank you so much for reminding me of that song from powerwolf, i knew i heard it somewhere, but couldn't remember the name. It's so fucking epic !  From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:51 PM

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Dimmu Borgir - Gateways
King Diamond
Lamb of god- walk with me in hell
Hellhamer
Celtic frost
Otep, atavist album a couple good ones like drunk on the blood of saints
There's a lot, stay metal :p
On Apr 16, 2013 10:05 AM, "Isabella M" <injustices33@... wrote:
  I have always wanted to be in a metal band...my dad is a guitarist.  Loved hearing him play. I am too old now, but if these walls could talk...lol! HAIL SATAN On Apr 16, 2013 9:28 AM, "Dino Dizdarevic" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Me too! :)
On Apr 16, 2013 11:51 AM, "Magus Immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Wow thats badass Dino, really looking forward to quality Metal, i have listened to non lyricall music, adrion van ziegler and regular classical music such as night on a bald mountain / devil's trill, looking forwar to listening to heavy metal again, they all lately dont seem good enough(in respects to lyrics) ever since i came to Satan.

and btw sweet thanks anikeanime for the music to try, im about to listen to them and try them out.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I hope no one has mentioned the songs I'll mention. :p

Um, so, Slayer, personally I believe, they are NOT a truly Satanic band, I'm sure that they just use Satanism for more audience or something. Nonetheless, I was quite obsessed with some of their songs in the past (be aware, it's thrash/slash(?) metal, so it's.. intense). I will post the links to the *lyrics* here. If you want, just search for the songs on youtube. :)

First of all, there are these songs that say "God" hates this world etc, and *I* like to think of this "God" as the fucking christian disgusting thoughtform. Anyway.
This: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/newfaith.html is nice as in showing how disgusting and pathetic christianity is.
And MY MOST FAVORITE: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/jihad.html The ending is so epic I'll copy paste it here:

Be optimistic, happy, and calm
Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
And your reward will be eternity
Holy warriors your patience will be justified
Everything is for Him
You must not comfort the animal before you kill it
Strike as champions at the heart of the non-believers
Strike above the neck and at all extremities
For it's a point of no return for Almighty God
God will give victory to his faithful servants
When you reach ground zero you will have killed the enemy
The Great Satan!

<- this is epic. :D

Anyway, also, when I was doing a Destruction Working in the past I was constantly listening to this (from Machine Head): http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/machinehead/halo.html
The lyrics give me the shivers!
At the part where it says: "Our time will come, our time will come
Our time is now, our time is now" I was just visualizing the whole jewland (Israel) being bombered... Maaan that felt good! xD

*ahem* So yeah. Sorry I don't have much to offer you and these are mostly christian-hatred than Satanism-loving but... yeah. :p
Maybe it's time for us to create our own songs, don't you think? ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "worlocc666" <louiscypher415@... wrote:

Slayer is trash metal, and it's not really intense, trust me, there are far more intense genres :D And they're not really satanic, they just use it for their image, listen to few interviews with their singer. :)
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:36 PM

Um, so, Slayer, personally I believe, they are NOT a truly Satanic band, I'm sure that they just use Satanism for more audience or something. Nonetheless, I was quite obsessed with some of their songs in the past (be aware, it's thrash/slash(?) metal, so it's.. intense). I will post the links to the *lyrics* here. If you want, just search for the songs on youtube. :)

First of all, there are these songs that say "God" hates this world etc, and *I* like to think of this "God" as the fucking christian disgusting thoughtform. Anyway.
This: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/newfaith.html is nice as in showing how disgusting and pathetic christianity is.
And MY MOST FAVORITE: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/jihad.html The ending is so epic I'll copy paste it here:

Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
Everything is for Him
The Great Satan!

Anyway, also, when I was doing a Destruction Working in the past I was constantly listening to this (from Machine Head): http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/machinehead/halo.html
Our time is now, our time is now" I was just visualizing the whole jewland (Israel) being bombered... Maaan that felt good! xD

*ahem* So yeah. Sorry I don't have much to offer you and these are mostly christian-hatred than Satanism-loving but... yeah. :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "worlocc666" <louiscypher415@... wrote:

Haha sure thing ;) it's fuckin' fantastic, the guitars, vocals, chants. Quite a few of their songs are epic.
Hail Satan!

Anikeanime thank you so much for reminding me of that song from powerwolf, i knew i heard it somewhere, but couldn't remember the name. It's so fucking epic ! 

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:51 PM

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Also Ghost- fantastic band. Songs like Satan's Prayer, and so much of their stuff. Elizabeth and just yeah...they have a new album coming out on April 15 I think...so it's already out.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

Dimmu Borgir - Gateways
King Diamond
Hellhamer
Celtic frost
There's a lot, stay metal :p
On Apr 16, 2013 10:05 AM, "Isabella M" <injustices33@... wrote:

I have always wanted to be in a metal band...my dad is a guitarist. Loved
hearing him play. I am too old now, but if these walls could talk...lol!

HAIL SATAN
On Apr 16, 2013 9:28 AM, "Dino Dizdarevic" <dinodizdarevic211@...
wrote:

I doubt that there are any, most 'satanic metal bands' use satanism stuff
to look and sound more extreme, but they actually insult Satanism. For
example, Gorgoroth is probably most notorious for their connection to
Satanism, but they sing about possesion by Satan, they stake animal heads
on stage, etc. Therion, on the other hand, has few songs that mention runes
and kabbalah's, but it's still meh. I am thinking of making a black metal
band which revolves around real Satanism, but that's an oncoming project. (
i am black metal vocalist )

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:07 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] metal for life \m/

Anyone here kno any good metal bands that shares more our beliefs in
there songs ?

Jon Arya (singer) is Xtian haha...and Kerry King (guitarist) is LaVeyan or something. They said they use it as an image to express their darker selves and because it attracts people...they say it's a 'cool' topic and loads to talk about.
Hail Satan!

Slayer is trash metal, and it's not really intense, trust me, there are far more intense genres :D And they're not really satanic, they just use it for their image, listen to few interviews with their singer. :)

Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
Everything is for Him
The Great Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "worlocc666" <louiscypher415@ wrote:

Amon Amarth , with Oden on our side album (thats how its spelt)
On Apr 16, 2013 1:56 PM, "Monica Mauseth" <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:
Dimmu Borgir - Gateways
King Diamond
Hellhamer
Celtic frost
There's a lot, stay metal :p On Apr 16, 2013 10:05 AM, "Isabella M" <injustices33@... wrote:
  I have always wanted to be in a metal band...my dad is a guitarist.  Loved hearing him play. I am too old now, but if these walls could talk...lol! HAIL SATAN On Apr 16, 2013 9:28 AM, "Dino Dizdarevic" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Zurzir have the best lyrics I ever seem. I have translated some to english, as:

Orgulho Ancestral (Ancient Pride)

We prise the Warlod Gods
Whom guide us in the moonlight
Over fields, towns, storms and seas
Our cry intones a unmatched fury
Visionaries are the deeds which give us hope
Heirs of an ancient lifetime history
Awake now with the howling wind
Relive the past and regain your moral (respect)

Wotan's eyes guide us
Guide us through the valleys of death
We are what we were and this way we'll die
The creed gives us the scope to the final victory
Wotan's eyes guide us
We are the elite, Southern* White Pride
In our chest pulses the National Socialist flame

Descendants of braves
Thirsty for glory
Bring in their memory a voracious pride
From the upland to the halls of Valhalla they prevail
Great warriors, noble beasts in the whip
Strong as steel, as the night's flame

Sionismo Nunca Mais (Zionism Never More)

As history tells, they were a parasitic people
They pillaged, raped with the excuse of "god"
Masked behind sheep's clothes
They take over sheep of foreign peoples

Today their domain is even greater
Their lies are truths in the ears of all
Money is in their coffers, the world's economy
Leading poor people to a deep abyss

(Chorus)
Jew, Jew: Zionist plague
Drive your star out of here
Brazil is not a colony of Israel's children
Your seeds produce fire, burn the angels of heaven

In their plans they boast as Earth owners
Against Jacob's children is our war flag
Our hatred is the fear of the Zionist snake
Cretinous thugs, your time has come
We will greet the victory of this great achievement
With the sword dirty with blue-and-white blood of evil

(Chorus)

Zionism never more!
Zionism never more!

Manipulating the press
Distorting history
Promoting misery
And spreading terror

Grandeza Racial (Racial Greatness)

I see me leading the world
I see me in a light of steel
I see me in the deals of the day
I see me breaking space
Pride in blood and strength in life
I see me in the past: kill or be killed
I see me unraveling the mysteries of the earth
I see me completing victories in war

(Chorus)
I see me this way
This way, so
A race, a belief, the immensity
This way, so
Arya!

I see me in seas
I see me in the struggle
Reaching the horizon, defending borders
I see me in life, sacrifices and glories
Myths generate myths in the cadence of the history
I see me guardian of the Racial Greatness
I see me triumphant, devastating the evil
I see me in children’s blue eyes
In the course of conquering, the shield and spear

(Chorus)

I see me courting empires, enjoying their fields
I see me in parapets, thrones and rooms
welcoming crowds
I see me next to the Gauls, in the sagas of their achievements
I see me in conversations with Druids, Magicians and Alchemists

Bold as the hawk's flight
Flying towards the unexpected
Along with the Vikings on their journeys in search of ascent

(Chorus)

Our Gods were never defeated
Our honor is above all
Our Race always remains raw
Along that our journey ...

Rudolf Hess

Giant warrior with noble ideals
Synonymous with loyalty
National-Socialism was his sword
In the hope for a new tomorrow
In his audacious attempt to reveal the truth
Was betrayed and kept in jail
So formed a sick world
Because they held the eagle and freed the serpent*

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Death gave him true freedom
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

Mistreated, dead, murdered
With so much wickedness
Victim of the hatred of the Earth owners
Hess was only treated as a human again in...

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

To: worlocc666 <louiscypher415@...; <[email protected];
Subject: Re: metal for life \m/
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 8:27:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]Zurzir have the best lyrics I ever seem. I have translated some to english, as:

We prise the Warlod Gods

Wotan's eyes guide us
Wotan's eyes guide us

Descendants of braves
Thirsty for glory

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Zionism never more!
Zionism never more!

Manipulating the press
Distorting history
Promoting misery
And spreading terror

I see me breaking space

(Chorus)
I see me this way
This way, so
This way, so
Arya!

I see me in seas
I see me in the struggle

(Chorus)

welcoming crowds

(Chorus)

Our honor is above all

Rudolf Hess

Synonymous with loyalty
So formed a sick world

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

With so much wickedness

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

--- [/IMG][email protected], "worlocc666" <louiscypher415@... wrote:

[/TD]

To: [email protected] <[email protected]; egon88@... <egon88@...;
Sent: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 12:11:11 AM

<td val[/IMG]Zurzir have the best lyrics I ever seem. I have translated some to english, as:

We prise the Warlod Gods

Wotan's eyes guide us
Wotan's eyes guide us

Descendants of braves
Thirsty for glory

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Zionism never more!
Zionism never more!

Manipulating the press
Distorting history
Promoting misery
And spreading terror

I see me breaking space

(Chorus)
I see me this way
This way, so
This way, so
Arya!

I see me in seas
I see me in the struggle

(Chorus)

welcoming crowds

(Chorus)

Our honor is above all

Rudolf Hess

Synonymous with loyalty
So formed a sick world

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

With so much wickedness

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

To: [email protected] <[email protected]; egon88@... <egon88@...;
Sent: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 12:11:11 AM

We prise the Warlod Gods

Wotan's eyes guide us
Wotan's eyes guide us

Descendants of braves
Thirsty for glory

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Zionism never more!
Zionism never more!

Manipulating the press
Distorting history
Promoting misery
And spreading terror

I see me breaking space

(Chorus)
I see me this way
This way, so
This way, so
Arya!

I see me in seas
I see me in the struggle

(Chorus)

welcoming crowds

(Chorus)

Our honor is above all

Rudolf Hess

Synonymous with loyalty
So formed a sick world

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

With so much wickedness

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Dissection, Watain, Behexen, Destroyer666, Deathspell Omega, Ghost, Emperor, Ihsahn, Asmodeus, Moon, Gehenna. I know there are countless others. Those are just the first that come to mind at the moment. I will go through my metal library tonight when I get home and post more that I find appropriate. I like was said about early 90's black metal and it being an "awakening". If you listen to early Emperor and then listen to Ihsahn's solo stuff now, the lyrical and musical composition is on another level. The lyrics to Ihsahn's first 2 solo albums are beautiful and a true testament to our beliefs and our Father.  HAIL SATAN!
On Apr 17, 2013 12:05 AM, "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

Van Canto- The mission
AFI- Morning star
Dark Funeral- 666
TYR- Evening star
Manowar- Courage
Hail Satan!

Wow thats badass Dino, really looking forward to quality Metal, i have listened to non lyricall music, adrion van ziegler and regular classical music such as night on a bald mountain / devil's trill, looking forwar to listening to heavy metal again, they all lately dont seem good enough(in respects to lyrics) ever since i came to Satan.

and btw sweet thanks anikeanime for the music to try, im about to listen to them and try them out.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!

It seems quite clear there's no satanic band out there,satanism is just an image and sales booster for bands,we need to start our own shit,me and my fellow satanist bros and sisters here in sa are already working on our track but we do hiphop,we are doing it for father all the gods cos we tired of this music circulating and pushing the Jewish agenda unknowingly so fuck all this shit,father already has claimed his victory and we all know his lord of the earth,it's time we sing and dance in his name,do all we can to make his earth hospitable for him,crush down all unwelcoming opposition by fully making his stay permanent,kill all the counter energy wether music or anything else...
Hail father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Thats funny I didn't kno the lead singer from slayer is xtion

Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
Everything is for Him
The Great Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "worlocc666" <louiscypher415@ wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha, how stupid does that sound? "Satanism is a cool topic" x'DIdiotic people.. But whatever, we can still listen to their nice songs on the Internet. :DAnd if we see some songs "Satanic" in our own way... well, we should take advantage of our own logic and perception. ;)
Απο: anikeanime <anikeanime@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:46 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 17 Απριλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: metal for life \m/

Jon Arya (singer) is Xtian haha...and Kerry King (guitarist) is LaVeyan or something. They said they use it as an image to express their darker selves and because it attracts people...they say it's a 'cool' topic and loads to talk about.
Hail Satan!

Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
Everything is for Him
The Great Satan!

Thats funny I didn't kno the lead singer from slayer is xtion

Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
Everything is for Him
The Great Satan!

gorgoroth- sign of an open eye

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Zurzir have the best lyrics I ever seem. I have translated some to english, as:

We prise the Warlod Gods

Wotan's eyes guide us
Wotan's eyes guide us

Descendants of braves
Thirsty for glory

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

Zionism never more!
Zionism never more!

Manipulating the press
Distorting history
Promoting misery
And spreading terror

I see me breaking space

(Chorus)
I see me this way
This way, so
This way, so
Arya!

I see me in seas
I see me in the struggle

(Chorus)

welcoming crowds

(Chorus)

Our honor is above all

Rudolf Hess

Synonymous with loyalty
So formed a sick world

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

With so much wickedness

(chorus x2)
Rudolf Hess, Rudolf Hess
Synonymous with loyalty
Free, free, Rudolf Hess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back