Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Message to EVERYONE

jorgestalph

I am just to proud of being a part of the JoS and I'm sick and tired of going online and finding almost nothing but SLANDER against the JoS ministry and against Satan himself. You know if you look online on YouTube or google and search joy of Satan miniseries the first thing that comes up is the word exposed? This is unacceptable. I want us to defend the JoS, defend Satan.
We can have so many new members by now but because there's trolls and liars online speaking bad about the JoS these people who are opened minded enough to see what we're about, that are considering joining us are pushed away by fear and lies. While the JoS site is doing its part We need people who actually have knowledge about what we're doing online showing people the truth. Almost preaching. We need to tell the people that it's easy for these morons online to make photo shop photos, or to say oh this member said this or they did this, but provide REAL EVIDENCE

I already use to do this on YouTube, defend the JoS as to promoting it, but my account was hacked and I couldn't get it back.

I just want us doing more
In the coming 2 weeks I will be posting a video on YouTube concerning the JoS rumors and I will have a perfect explanation to almost everything and will challenge everyone, including those who claim to be Satanists but aren't from the JoS *cough cough.

I will share the link here on all the groups when it's ready.

Hail Satan!

Yes it's annoying JOS gets slandered. But if people come and read the website for themselves they will see. And if they cannot decide for themselves and always trust what others say or slanders well they probably are too stupid and lack the strengh of mind to be useful at this stage anyway. This is the kind of people that always rally/submit to those in power without questioning things. If/when we take over these people will end up rallying, but now they still rally to the jew world order. There are always people at the vanguard of any movement and there are latecomers.

Be careful when doing youtube videos, don't expose your identity in any way. Preferably don't appear in person and if you do wear a mask or something that covers your face.

Also don't forget the RTR they help a lot including freeing the media communications.

For everything,,there are 3 kinds of people- people who are for it, people who are neutral, people who are against it...
Those people are rigid with what they believe...no matter how much evidence you show them... they wont change...

Excellent work! I too had the displeasure of seeing the lies about JoS after searching up the forums on Google one night. After reading what these so called 'exposed' websites had to say, through some simple research I found that they were just straight up saying lies, and alot of their arguments against us were weak and ridiculous. In fact, those websites only served to eliminate doubts I had initially. This goes to all members who are having doubts; some basic research will be more than enough to disprove some of their ridiculous claims.

I also actually planned to make a video addressing those sites but I must have forgotten about it. Should I make one anyways?

Hail Satan!

I shared JoS on facebook, it was a nightmare.
The other "satanists" speak very badly of us and they pray to the enemy that accursed leviathan! And so.
There are many people who could see the truth but these corrupted sources are always available.
I am in favor of sharing JoS and bringing the truth to the world. We are the truth!
I give support the cause! ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:17 AM, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

For everything,,there are 3 kinds of people- people who are for it, people who are neutral, people who are against it...
Those people are rigid with what they believe...no matter how much evidence you show them... they wont change...

The slander of JoS is constant, just like the slander of Satan, Hitler and every one of us.

Slander is the joo's only tool, since they have no Truth upon which to base any claim.

Yet, here we are. Others are coming and, no amount of slander can affect what is in the heart of a returning Spiritual Satanist.

So keep sharing. Keep calling out to the others.

Hail Satan!

Ana,

When it comes to practicing Real Magick one should understand why people associate different things to the 4 directions.  When you understand these things you can change things around to suit your magickal intent.  This is why I never listen to another persons "Magickal Correspondences," because ultimately it is about me practicing my version of magick and not theirs.  So one can place the 4 crowned princes, the 4 elements, 4 concepts, or whatever for the 4 directions.  As for my own correspondences I decided to remove Leviathan and place another god in its place to break away from that system.  Leviathan is the Gift of ones Possession Form of Ones Godform.  One can be possessed not by spirits alone, but by Knowledge and specific energies without a specific form.  Thus, I chose to replace Leviathan instead with a Love Deity that validates specific Satanic Principles, as idealy one should utilize Self-Love in ones Satanic practices as working on ones higher form is a form of Self-Love and Healing.

What is the name of this FB group?

On Jun 28, 2017, at 10:35 PM, "Ana Zurick anazurick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I shared JoS on facebook, it was a nightmare.
The other "satanists" speak very badly of us and they pray to the enemy that accursed leviathan! And so.
There are many people who could see the truth but these corrupted sources are always available.
I am in favor of sharing JoS and bringing the truth to the world. We are the truth!
I give support the cause! ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:17 AM, "avivexus@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ana, before you give your facebook link, consider this:
Regarding Leviathan:
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.co ... hanchrist/

"Leviathan: The Jewish Kundalini Serpent, Also Known As Jesus Christ by High Priest Jake Carlson

One time, in the Satanic Gay Community e-group, I was making a point about a deluded author on "Luciferianism" and his at-the-time approach of treating Satan-Lucifer and his Demons as if they are non-existent and/or nothing more than different aspects of the human unconscious, or the right side of the brain. Out of spite, a flaming Jew-sympathizer replied by saying that the author I am referring to obviously "hasn't met Leviathan face-to-face." It is well-known that those of us at the Joy of Satan Ministries have never met a Demon named "Leviathan." The reason is because Leviathan is an allegory for the Jewish version of the kundalini serpent, and not a real Demon. The person who claimed to have met "Leviathan" was deluded, and they sympathized with the Jewish people in some of their other posts. They might as well have been Jewish, themselves, as they would be nowhere near the first Jews who have tried to infiltrate the Joy of Satan and related e-groups. These maggots can only hide their Jewish identity for a limited time."

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic13018.html

HP JC
A "love Deity" Raptor? WTF:
"Other tactics include pushing the love, love, love message. Labeling anything concerning the truth regarding the Jews as "hate" where they scream the loudest, and pushing endless lies into the minds of children and college students- they have textbooks where they tell the truth and then imbed lies in addition to confuse the average person. People are so programmed it is frightening. People are also indoctrinated with non-interference and indifference. Don't do anything, just "live and let live" and related. Both programs of xianity and communism have never just applied any "live and let live" principles. Both are mass-murdering, torturing, atrocious death programs designed to murder anyone with any education, knowledge, or spiritual powers and enslave the remaining ones who are largely illiterate under the most brutal conditions imaginable." 

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5666.html

HPS MD

Well damn said, my dear Brother Don! Speak it, brotha! ^ We are
Satan's...and Satan's flame is the incandescent flame of truth! May
thy flame ever burn bright, my Lord and Father...indomitable
Sovereign! Ever, thou reignest! And thy name is above all other names,
for thy name is Truth, Eternal!

On 7/1/17, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Regarding Leviathan:

"Leviathan: The Jewish Kundalini Serpent, Also Known As Jesus Christ by High
Priest Jake Carlson

One time, in the Satanic Gay Community e-group, I was making a point about a
deluded author on "Luciferianism" and his at-the-time approach of treating
Satan-Lucifer and his Demons as if they are non-existent and/or nothing more
than different aspects of the human unconscious, or the right side of the
brain. Out of spite, a flaming Jew-sympathizer replied by saying that the
author I am referring to obviously "hasn't met Leviathan face-to-face." It
is well-known that those of us at the Joy of Satan Ministries have never met
a Demon named "Leviathan." The reason is because Leviathan is an allegory
for the Jewish version of the kundalini serpent, and not a real Demon. The
person who claimed to have met "Leviathan" was deluded, and they sympathized
with the Jewish people in some of their other posts. They might as well have
been Jewish, themselves, as they would be nowhere near the first Jews who
have tried to infiltrate the Joy of Satan and related e-groups. These
maggots can only hide their Jewish identity for a limited time."

HP JC

"Other tactics include pushing the love, love, love message. Labeling
anything concerning the truth regarding the Jews as "hate" where they scream
the loudest, and pushing endless lies into the minds of children and college
students- they have textbooks where they tell the truth and then imbed lies
in addition to confuse the average person. People are so programmed it is
frightening. People are also indoctrinated with non-interference and
indifference. Don't do anything, just "live and let live" and related. Both
programs of xianity and communism have never just applied any "live and let
live" principles. Both are mass-murdering, torturing, atrocious death
programs designed to murder anyone with any education, knowledge, or
spiritual powers and enslave the remaining ones who are largely illiterate
under the most brutal conditions imaginable."

HPS MD

Ok Ana, I wasnt asking for  Facebook link.  I just wanted to know the name of the group to see if I recognized it as I have perused my fair share of FB links in the past.  Im not really the FB junkie type as I have better things to do, for example... the Sun is out, its a nice day and plenty of activity in the city and the parks, national forests are a nice visit.  You dont really have to tell me the group, but I figured if you are already bold enough to put yourself on FB, then naturally telling me should be the least of your worries what group it was.

Yes a Love Deity.  Im not going to release the name of that as I will only leave the name of such a Deity up to speculation as that is my own business (there are many Pagan Gods you can call upon for this).  But your reaction did give me a little laugh.  For a second there I wondered if it "evoked thoughts" of God or something. But for your information, what I said to keep things in context... has nothing to do with Jews, Christians, Islam, Communism or any sort of politics, not government programs, nor does it have anything to do with any weirdo cult groups either.  I am very careful to draw the boundries to form "my own box" to keep out any crazies as well as undesireable elements and influences that do not conform to my own goals, desires, wishes.  To me, the act of Love goes beyond the concept of fucking and emotions, and more into the realm of "defining" my Lifestyle as well as a partner who more perfectly fits that mould.  Because of this, Love to me in the form of practicing magick/spirituality and other things has become both an Artform as well as a Science that I take very seriously.  So, as far as ritual correspondences go I will carefully choose an appropriate God or Goddess.
On Jul 2, 2017, at 9:56 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Regarding Leviathan:

"Leviathan: The Jewish Kundalini Serpent, Also Known As Jesus Christ by High Priest Jake Carlson

One time, in the Satanic Gay Community e-group, I was making a point about a deluded author on "Luciferianism" and his at-the-time approach of treating Satan-Lucifer and his Demons as if they are non-existent and/or nothing more than different aspects of the human unconscious, or the right side of the brain. Out of spite, a flaming Jew-sympathizer replied by saying that the author I am referring to obviously "hasn't met Leviathan face-to-face." It is well-known that those of us at the Joy of Satan Ministries have never met a Demon named "Leviathan." The reason is because Leviathan is an allegory for the Jewish version of the kundalini serpent, and not a real Demon. The person who claimed to have met "Leviathan" was deluded, and they sympathized with the Jewish people in some of their other posts. They might as well have been Jewish, themselves, as they would be nowhere near the first Jews who have tried to infiltrate the Joy of Satan and related e-groups. These maggots can only hide their Jewish identity for a limited time."

HP JC
"Other tactics include pushing the love, love, love message. Labeling anything concerning the truth regarding the Jews as "hate" where they scream the loudest, and pushing endless lies into the minds of children and college students- they have textbooks where they tell the truth and then imbed lies in addition to confuse the average person. People are so programmed it is frightening. People are also indoctrinated with non-interference and indifference. Don't do anything, just "live and let live" and related. Both programs of xianity and communism have never just applied any "live and let live" principles. Both are mass-murdering, torturing, atrocious death programs designed to murder anyone with any education, knowledge, or spiritual powers and enslave the remaining ones who are largely illiterate under the most brutal conditions imaginable." 

HPS MD

In just few days back, we had only like 19660, now we have over 19700! The Demonic Authority RTR is *really* taking effect it seems.

@artanis
This is why we are going to win this war. Yehova is ruling a herd of sheeps but we are much more stronger than them indivicualy and now we are getting strength in numbers back again. Mankind will take his seat from that slave-maker bloodthristy false god with Satan and Gods of Hell leading us.
Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back